Ford's electric truck

This is great old crock, boy, I wish I knew as much as you, so many posts I do not know who to address first.

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

old crock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old crocks post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old man post the false report but old man had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old man says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old crokes vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

old rock is a scurrilous lying crock of shit (this is not a flame, its old rocks words with old rocks name placed in front)

If you post lies, I will call you out for it, and post the truth. Nuff said.

Nuff, didnt you mean, rf, ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff.

You posted lies, you admited the lie by posting a rebutal, but you leave the orignial post, aint you got shame. I told you this over dinner, so whats up, whats going on, delete the false reports, delete them, you even had a rebutal ready in case you got caught, I could of lived with you if it was a simple mistake but having a response and the so called "correction" ready was over the top. Just in case you missed it I will repost what I am talking aboout.

I bet you wished you never flamed me, I never flamed you, I never posted a lie, I never tried to cover my tracks. You did. Dont think about coming by for drinks. I aint going to pretend I dont know you.

old crock knowingly posted false information in environment under climate change

how can I address old crocks post here, I will have to spend hours looking for the answer like before and than I find out old rock willingly and knowingly posted a false report, not only did old man post the false report but old man had a rebutal ready in case he got found out

this kind of stuff makes me sick, further look at the vile old man says about others, and than we are suppose to take his word and if we dont we get old crokes vile mouth

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/73527-climate-change-the-simple-argument.html

Old cock, you read my thread, in it I asked for an explanation, I told you that if you did not respond I would hound you, you kicked me five times before I did a thing to you. You do have a vile mouth and you are a bigot, if you do not like what I say you can go back, admit you lied, I will even allow that you can say it was a mistake, you could delete the false data, you could delete every post you lied in and that is all I asked, the fact that you do not is what is disturbing, you would have a dog chase at your heel, after you kicked me, you will lie about me, but your idealogy is so important that you must let a lie stand by a man who simply knowingly lied.

How many other times have you used this man and why is your opinion so important in must be heard even if you only support it with lies. So simple to remove a post with proven false data ask the mod to do it. Your cause is not so just that you must lie to support it.

Nice well thought out thread, how do you come up with such insight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back