Glenn Beck: Privatize The Military?

You complain about an empty response then offer your own. "Corporatist"? :lol:

However, my response was not empty, though you're desperate to believe it is.

You see, you want someone killed because you disagree with him, proving you have zero understanding of the right of free speech, an absolute intolerance for differing viewpoints, and potential homicidal tendencies. Your own views are so fragile they cannot withstand disagreement, so you seek to silence that disagreement. You lack the courage of your convictions, which are weak to begin with.

Now go on and tell me how intelligent, enlightened, and tolerant you are. :lol:

Dear heavyweight strawman champion: Where did I ever say I "want someone killed...?"

Could you be more full of crap? I know it's hard for you Beck masturbators, but try and follow the exchange more closely, not extrapolate on it.

You complain about an empty response then offer your own. "Corporatist"? :lol:

However, my response was not empty, though you're desperate to believe it is.

You see, you want someone killed because you disagree with him, proving you have zero understanding of the right of free speech, an absolute intolerance for differing viewpoints, and potential homicidal tendencies. Your own views are so fragile they cannot withstand disagreement, so you seek to silence that disagreement. You lack the courage of your convictions, which are weak to begin with.

Now go on and tell me how intelligent, enlightened, and tolerant you are. :lol:

Dear heavyweight strawman champion: Where did I ever say I "want someone killed...?"

Could you be more full of crap? I know it's hard for you Beck masturbators, but try and follow the exchange more closely, not extrapolate on it.
My apologies. I got the wrong moron. Sorry. :)

GayDave,

You are a coward.

canadairrelvant.jpg

Forum List

Back