Glenn Beck: 'No real Christian’ should support Trump

bobdrake

Feb 13, 2016

Quoting from The Hill article:

Glenn Beck on Thursday suggested that GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump is incompatible with Christians who take their faith seriously.

“No Christian, no real Christian – I don’t mean a judgmental Christian, I mean somebody who is living their faith – no real Christian says, ‘I want that guy, that guy is for me,’” he said during a broadcast of his radio show. "Nobody, nobody.”

My comments:

Beck has gotten a little over the top for me. So much so, that I turn him off these days.

In any event, what do you think about what Beck is saying?

Do you agree with Beck? Has his beliefs changed you opinion on Trump?

Glenn Beck and LDS principles in terms of evaluating Donald Trump are much more on target than Bob Drake's understanding of LDS principles.

Glenn Beck on Thursday suggested that GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump is incompatible with Christians who take their faith seriously.

“No Christian, no real Christian – I don’t mean a judgmental Christian, I mean somebody who is living their faith – no real Christian says, ‘I want that guy, that guy is for me,’” he said during a broadcast of his radio show. "Nobody, nobody.”

My comments:

Beck has gotten a little over the top for me. So much so, that I turn him off these days.

You'd have a hard time justifying any vote using that criteria.

My comments:

No.

Trump is as much of a bigot and liar regardless of what Beck thinks.

LOL......that is hilarious!!

Glenn Beck who is a member of the Mormon cult.

Wants to lecture Christians about being a real Christian. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

The problem is Beck is someone that has no clue what a real Christian is, and even though Trump is not a good Christian the fact still remains Beck is the last person to judge Trump or write or talk about how Christians should not support Trump...

I wonder why the hell Beck even opened his mouth and then I realize a insane bastard never shuts it and yammer away about insane nonsense daily... ( Yes, I am pot and I know I am black )

My comments:

I don't fully agree with Beck on this.

I would have said "no real human".

My comments:

No.

How's this for a map of where we're at ---
--- Rump is so bad, even Beck gets it right.

In all fairness, why would they listen to a schizo Mormon who puts Vap-O-Rub on his face to fake cry about his country?

My comments:

No.

How's this for a map of where we're at ---
--- Rump is so bad, even Beck gets it right.
It's more of a commentary about idiots like you. You're so desperate to derail Trump, you align yourself with Glenn Beck.

Beck is a couple Xanax away from wearing a foil hat. One day he says if he was near Trump with a knife the stabbing wouldn't stop. The next day he's playing the real Christian card.

Beck is correct when he implies that Trump does not have the moral or ethical decency to be president. Kasich does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back