Glenn Beck Lays Out Evidence That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother

Glenn Beck is an idiot. No wonder you like him.
Agreed.

But. . . . in this case, this information first broke on the grass roots level. The place where this information first surfaced, from what I have heard, even before Beck found out, was on a Somali message board. I don't think he has the facts straight on any of this, but if she really wanted to get the facts straight on the public record? She would come out and make it clear, but she doesn't have a desire to. . . apparently.

MN star tribune finally reports on IIhan Omar being married to 2 men at once and possibly her o/bro

Untitled-design-14-696x392.png

I think most of it really goes back to immigration fraud, not tax fraud, though I can't be positive.

you said he doesnt have facts straight but you failed to show which ones or how they are wrong,,

and since I know he got all his facts from that grass roots source you referred to I think youre full of shit

Agreed.

But. . . . in this case, this information first broke on the grass roots level. The place where this information first surfaced, from what I have heard, even before Beck found out, was on a Somali message board. I don't think he has the facts straight on any of this, but if she really wanted to get the facts straight on the public record? She would come out and make it clear, but she doesn't have a desire to. . . apparently.

MN star tribune finally reports on IIhan Omar being married to 2 men at once and possibly her o/bro

I think most of it really goes back to immigration fraud, not tax fraud, though I can't be positive.

and the immigration fraud and tax fraud are two different things,,,and shes already admitted to the tax fraud

Agreed.

you said he doesnt have facts straight but you failed to show which ones or how they are wrong,,

and since I know he got all his facts from that grass roots source you referred to I think youre full of shit

Other than the clip posted, I don't watch his show. . . . so I do not know that he got his facts from the original sources. I don't know where he gets his info. In fact, I don't think he possibly could have, unless he has links to the Deep State and intel. agencies, because the original sources and posts were taken off-line months ago.

Most intelligent and informed folks believe Beck is a limited hangout. If it is in the main-stream, it is pretty much unreliable propaganda to stir-up the plebes into hot-blooded discontent.

The reason I can't prove these things is because these operations are always cloaked in secrecy. I love how average citizens in supposedly, "free democracies" have the illusion, that just because they have access to the internet, that somehow, all the information or knowledge that humankind has ever possessed could, or would, or should, be available to just anyone if they know how to do the right search. rubbish.

What an unbelievable amazing amount of naivete.

In your ignorance and childlike wonderment, you can think me "full of shit" for not providing you with god like omniscience. . . but you would be a fool.

It makes me curious as to how you believe you know what you think you know. :71:

Agreed.

Other than the clip posted, I don't watch his show. . . . so I do not know that he got his facts from the original sources. I don't know where he gets his info. In fact, I don't think he possibly could have, unless he has links to the Deep State and intel. agencies, because the original sources and posts were taken off-line months ago.

Most intelligent and informed folks believe Beck is a limited hangout. If it is in the main-stream, it is pretty much unreliable propaganda to stir-up the plebes into hot-blooded discontent.

The reason I can't prove these things is because these operations are always cloaked in secrecy. I love how average citizens in supposedly, "free democracies" have the illusion, that just because they have access to the internet, that somehow, all the information or knowledge that humankind has ever possessed could, or would, or should, be available to just anyone if they know how to do the right search. rubbish.

In your ignorance and childlike wonderment, you can think me "full of shit" for not providing you with god like omniscience. . . but you would be a fool.

It makes me curious as to how you believe you know what you think you know. :71:

so you shot your mouth off with no facts,,,

I know it because I watched him interview the guy that started the whole investigation from the min. tribune,,,

I suggest next time you go off facts and leave the emotions for the bedroom

Agreed.

and the immigration fraud and tax fraud are two different things,,,and shes already admitted to the tax fraud

Agreed.

But, considering the climate of the nation, and the power of the bureaucracy and the Deep State? Nothing will come of this. The system is too corrupt.

Agreed.

Agreed.

But, considering the climate of the nation, and the power of the bureaucracy and the Deep State? Nothing will come of this. The system is too corrupt.

good deflection,,,

Agreed.

I know it because I watched him interview the guy that started the whole investigation from the min. tribune,,,

:abgg2q.jpg:

I read, I don't watch TEE VEE. . .

I read the sources that guy from the Min Tribune researched the story months ago. I don't need to watch TEE VEE. . . .

a190785e8a2b7904a5b33587b320b4db--programming-babysitter.jpg

Agreed.

Agreed.

good deflection,,,

Not deflection, just the truth.

You still think there is a difference between Clinton and Trump. Fool.

All judges are the same, they don't care about the little people, they only care about the health of the STATE.

Agreed.

I read the sources that guy from the Min Tribune researched the story months ago. I don't need to watch TEE VEE. . . .

so why did you say he didnt his facts straight,,, this video is about the info he got from the tribune guy,,,

I think youre just full of shit and wanted to slam glen,,and just ended up showing what a moron you are

Agreed.

Agreed.

good deflection,,,

All judges are the same, they don't care about the little people, they only care about the health of the STATE.

but you didnt say anything that was true

Agreed.

Agreed.

good deflection,,,

Oh? So you believe something will come of this? :auiqs.jpg:

Agreed.

good deflection,,,

youre really going to keep running your mouth???

Agreed.

so why did you say he didnt his facts straight,,, this video is about the info he got from the tribune guy,,,

I think youre just full of shit and wanted to slam glen,,and just ended up showing what a moron you are

No one needs to make a joke of Glen Beck.

Intelligent folks know Glen Beck does a good job of doing that all by himself. :71:

Cw-gl6XVQAAz-O8.jpg

Agreed.

good deflection,,,

youre really going to keep running your mouth???
Will you continue to deny?

No one needs to make a joke of Glen Beck.

Intelligent folks know Glen Beck does a good job of doing that all by himself. :71:

Cw-gl6XVQAAz-O8.jpg

in this case hes a ton smarter than you are,,,

now stop being an over emotional women and
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Hmmm... but Beck is a lil bit crazy.

But if she did... dayum.

“If Anything Were to Happen to Me and My Safety Ilhan Omar and Her Team Will Be Responsible” – Somali Activist Receives Threats After Reporting on Ilhan Omar’s Marriage to Brother

Abdi Nur

My name is Abdihakin Osman Nur and I live in Minneapolis Minnesota . I am an American citizen. I am the person who spoke to the media and said that Ilhan Omar married her brother and made legal papers for him to stay in America , I confirmed that the marriage was fraudulent and that I was personally aware since I was a close friend and neighbor to both Ahmed Hirsi and Ilhan Omar .It is also an open secret in the Minnesota somali community but everyone is afraid of problems from supporters of Ilhan Omar some of whom have felony criminal records . This issues started in August of 2016 and the first media person whom I spoke to was Scott Johnson who writes for Power line blog .I shared his posts on my Facebook and I was met with vicious online harassment and threats including insulting me for being in a wheelchair and insults to my person as a disabled man . They caricatured me as wearing diapers . I finally decided to put them on all the things that they were doing in suppressing the information through intimidation and threats and so I told the writer of daily mail to put it on the record .

Since that day I have received veiled threats about my safety, insults online and threats of a set up in which to have me locked up . I have had fake complaints to try and shut my Facebook down . They have also told a media personality on YouTube to threaten me and she did so live on a YouTube video .

I would like to inform the public and the government of the USA . If anything were to happen to me and my safety that Ilhan Omar and her team will be responsible . I also ask for the support of the American people in case I’m set up or something happens to me because I have talked .

Thanks for your help and understanding.
Abdihakin Osman Nur

Forum List

Back