Glenn Beck is correct...again

Glenn Beck is right about the fact that the progressive movement of the 20th century has infected both sides of the political spectrum. Its the reason why RINO republicans and blue dog democrats. RINOs instantly agree with anything that the far left says while blue dogs instantly agree with most of what republicans say. Its like the progressive in both parties instantly agree with each other while the non-progressives in both parties see eye to eye on most issues.

The question is: Does left and right or democrat or republican matter that much anymore?

NO. And they're finding out that THEY have been found out. And they will also find out that their unprincipled ways have run their course, and the PEOPLE are sick of them and their flagellating ways.

Arlen Spechter, John McCain and a myriad of others are on their way OUT. People have had enough of the shenanigans.

Wrong again folks the conservatives are bought and sold and dont give a rats ass about you.

The conservatives are not growing, the hate of all bought people is growing.

This is not going to benifit your views.

Glenn Beck was correct a first time?

Please give me an example when he was wrong. The White House gave us one.

When Beck called Van Jones an admitted Marxist green czar, the white house called him a liar becuase they never called him the green czar.

Of course, they had no way to refute the admitted marxist part.

So go ahead....give me an example where he lied....and not some psoting on an MSNBC blog.

Wrong again folks the conservatives are bought and sold and dont give a rats ass about you.

And libby progressives do care?

Puhlease.

That's why the PROGRESSIVES want to dictate by LAW what healthcare plan you can have, and will throw you in JAIL for exercising your LIBERTY to OPT OUT.

Please spare us your TRIPE. Frankly? You're full of SHIT. You may cease YOUR charade too.:eusa_hand:

There is a rant if you ask me.

COnservatism.....leave me alone, let me earn my living and let me be responsible for myself and my family. If you wish to conduct business with me, please feel free. If you prefer not, please feel free not to.

Liberalism....I prefer all get what they need despite what they give...and I want all of you...everyone one of you...to get involved in this cause and give to the cause..and since I am not 100% convinced that you will give to the causes I care most about, I want to take from you and give to the causes of my choosing.

Now you tell me...which one would require the "buying" of people?

Last edited:
You actually made me laugh VY....well done.

Wow...are you feeling alright? I didn't know you even HAD a sense of humor?

Actually, I am considered a fun guy....love to laugh...love to have fun....youi should see me at the craps tables...I am the entertainment for all that are playing.

You have me pegged wrong

I am not old...unless you call 51 old...and I am not overly tired. Just a screen name.

I am 41...almost 42...so I still get to call you old. Fair?

Im conservative. I care about me. Therefore, your assertion is incorrect.

So people get pissed off at corrupt politicians spending all of our money for their pet projects and taxing us out of productivity and getting rid of them wont benefit my view of limited government and fiscal responsibility? How do you figure?

Wow...are you feeling alright? I didn't know you even HAD a sense of humor?

Actually, I am considered a fun guy....love to laugh...love to have fun....youi should see me at the craps tables...I am the entertainment for all that are playing.

You have me pegged wrong

I am not old...unless you call 51 old...and I am not overly tired. Just a screen name.

Yep...to you, I am old.
To me........... you are alomst as old as I am.

You have me pegged wrong

Yep...to you, I am old.
To me........... you are alomst as old as I am.

Key word...."almost"!!

That is not what they are angry at.

they are angry that NONE of them are getting what the people wnat done.

You forget 65% of US voters wanted the public option.

I think most voters are moderate. I believe the far left and right get the news play because of their ridiculous stances.

It makes for good comedy, much like many posters here.

Glenn Beck is right about the fact that the progressive movement of the 20th century has infected both sides of the political spectrum. Its the reason why RINO republicans and blue dog democrats. RINOs instantly agree with anything that the far left says while blue dogs instantly agree with most of what republicans say. Its like the progressive in both parties instantly agree with each other while the non-progressives in both parties see eye to eye on most issues.

The question is: Does left and right or democrat or republican matter that much anymore?

You have my sympathies.

Which, of course, is why 57% of people oppose this so called health care "reform"

I think most voters are moderate. I believe the far left and right get the news play because of their ridiculous stances.

It makes for good comedy, much like many posters here.

65% wanted the Public Option.

You people are really misreading this movement.

The people voted in the dems to make big changes and they are balking from doing that.

THAT is why the populace is angry.

Which, of course, is why 57% of people oppose this so called health care "reform"

Yeap , they killed the public option and watered the damn thing down until its nearly worthless.

The people WANTED change and the dems in congress are chickening out because they are bought by the big corps.

I keep hearing that, but I have yet to meet anyone that wanted a public option.
granted, I live in a small town, but if there was 65% there should be at least one person that I would meet in over a year that wanted a public option.
To date, I have met nobody in person that wants or wanted a public option.
I only see people on here and huffington post that claim that a majority of americans want or wanted it, and they always refer to some leftwingnut poll to prove their point, and the poll is usually over a year old as well.
Where are these people that wanted a public option?

All, every one, of the people I have met or talked to since the discussion on health care started have expressed concern that the govt would just make it worse. None, not one, said they wanted a public option for healthcare, except of course some posters on this board and on huff and puff.
where are they?

Forum List

Back