Glenn Beck Fired... about time.

Despite the significant drop in ratings glennbeck was still number one in his slot and still has legions of moronic followers ready to believe him. FOX isn't going to throw that away.

I think they realized that you can only predict the end of the world and be wrong for so long before people start tuning you out.

He will be repackaged and back in the near future.

Problem with your theory is that so far he hasn't been wrong. Quite the opposite.

He's been wrong more times than a blind weatherman in a sensory deprivation tank.

What I love about Beck's radio show is he always has at least 2 segments that start, "...remember when I told you...it was about 6 months ago..."

The problem is "what he told you" was some nebulous, parsed, half-hearted, maybe prediction of something that really didn't amount to more than a puff of smoke...

but then he comes back every day...and says...remember when I predicted!!! And the Beck drone army laps it up like pudding in a mental ward.

Obama voters are the dumbest voters in the country. They actually believe Obama is honest, and if they don't, they don't seem to care. Did you actually believe him when he said "No Boots On The Ground in Libya", or that all he would do is enforce a no-fly zone, only to find out he's bombing tanks and palaces and he's arming rebels using the CIA?

If Beck was such a screw-up why is Soros still attacking him? Everything he said on his program was true and all they could do was make fun of him hoping that would counter all of the facts. I really honestly feel that if Obama said he was a Muslim or a Communist you suck-asses would still support him. If he took a snort of coke at the podium you would rally behind him. If he said he was Gay you'd call him brave for coming out of the closet.

I always felt that Beck's program was gonna be short-lived because how revealing it was. Beck exposed alot of corruption, and I don't think he feels like spending the rest of his life needing body-guards. He's kind of weak in the knees. The last two Winters he's ended up in the hospital. He cries too much. He's fat. But he's compassionate and he cares about this country. That's a hell of alot more then I can say about that prick Obama.

Media Matters(assuming that is you Soros source) typically just posts Beck's crazy audio/video and lets it speak for itself other times they show why it is misleading. On the other hand, Beck attacks Soros ad nauseum.

"Good for you" if you found Beck's chalkboard 'revealing' , I am sure for a nominal fee you will be able to experience similar enlightenment through one of Glenn's future 'premium' services.
This is the equivalent of posting clips of Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight and saying "See what a psychopath Heath Ledger is??? He's lying and crazy and an evil person!!!"

The Media Matters crowd can't tell satire from truth. Never could because it got in the way of their useful idiot political message.

Despite the significant drop in ratings glennbeck was still number one in his slot and still has legions of moronic followers ready to believe him. FOX isn't going to throw that away.

I think they realized that you can only predict the end of the world and be wrong for so long before people start tuning you out.

Problem with your theory is that so far he hasn't been wrong. Quite the opposite.

He's been wrong more times than a blind weatherman in a sensory deprivation tank.

What I love about Beck's radio show is he always has at least 2 segments that start, "...remember when I told you...it was about 6 months ago..."

The problem is "what he told you" was some nebulous, parsed, half-hearted, maybe prediction of something that really didn't amount to more than a puff of smoke...

but then he comes back every day...and says...remember when I predicted!!! And the Beck drone army laps it up like pudding in a mental ward.

Sorry....FAIL! Beck has been right FAR more times that i could count. Sure, on his radio show he could say anything, do you ever watch his program? He'll show the past clips where he's said what could happen (or whatever the subject was about) and proves he warned us months or years ago. 9 times out of 10, everything he tells us about has happened, or pretty darn close to it. You have to be dumb and blind not to see it! Well....never mind, you really don't have to answer to that last statement! lol! But you believe what you want.

You've obviously got your head up your ass when it comes to Beck. Believe what you want...he's a fear-monger of the first order and it's a sign of someone's sanity that his ass got shit canned.

You've obviously got your head up your ass when it comes to Beck. Believe what you want...he's a fear-monger of the first order and it's a sign of someone's sanity that his ass got shit canned.

I'd really like to see a Link to support Your post ~ Otherwise you are sharing Your Opinion. Nobody cares about your Opinion.
Thanks

Last edited:
I think you'd better watch this video. It puts the kabash on the rumor that he was losing advertisers.

Videos – Glenn Beck

Well what do you expect HIM to say? :lol:

List of Dropped Sponsors

I noticed your list has Vonage on it.

Saw their ad on Fox several times today and all through the week. I know it sucks when someone who actually watches the network is paying attention.

I'm not gonna bother checking for the other ones.

The list is bogus.

Ad sponsors also sign contracts for x-amount of time. That's not to say they'll automatically renew. I have no idea how "accurate" the list is, however. But to try to imply Beck has not lost sponsors is dumb. Because he has.

Saw their ad on Fox several times today and all through the week. I know it sucks when someone who actually watches the network is paying attention.

The list is bogus.

:clap2:

Aww, really? But who gives a shit. He's GONE, which is what's really important. In fact, he appears to be gone already--no show last Friday nor last night (Monday).

They have new ones lined up for this year.. wanna bet on it?? lessseeee Boehner, Cantor, Ryan.. and Bachman,, and errrrr well all the Republican congress would be easy.. :lol::lol:

Some of those are scheduled for Chris Wallace's show tomorrow, as a matter of fact, but not a single Democrat. Fair and balanced as usual.

David Plouf is a Republican? Who the fuck knew?? have you notified the asshole in chief? wellhaveyahuh?

Plouff wasn't on the original schedule, per C-Span on Friday.

This is for all of the Idiots who are saying that Glenn was Cancelled ~

Click on the link to see Hilarious vids of GB & crew mocking the left about his so called cancellation ~
He also promised on radio that by the end of the year MediaMatters& thier ilk will wish for the good ole' days when he had only 1hr 5days a week. Anyone that knows GB knows he is NOT going Anywhere Quietly ~
Fools Beware ~

Arguing with Idiots: What to show to the progressives saying Glenn was cancelled? – Glenn Beck

Friday, Apr 8, 2011 at 2:54 PM EDT

Glenn got fired? Was it poor ratings? No! It was because all the advertisers were fleeing, right? Wrong! The idiots are out in force, and they don’t seem to get that Glenn announced a new deal with FOX News – not a cancellation (Hey, did anyone see Glenn’s show last night? Or the night before? Or how about when he comes back from his tour?). Maybe they can’t read the press release, even though they claim to monitor everything Glenn says and does. (Media Matters, he’s in the bathroom right now. Just hold your horses). While they seem to be ignoring the real story – like Glenn now producing specials for FOX TV and digital – they do seem to enjoy hitting a bunch of falsehoods.

So what are the facts?

Well, if you listen to the idiots, they’ll tell you that Glenn has lost over 300 advertisers since they started their little boycotts. Lies. Watch Stu, Pat, and Glenn mock them in this funny little clip. And if you know any idiots out there, be sure to click the “share” button to see all the ways you can show them the truth.

And what about “Good Morning America”, which claimed Glenn’s ratings were plummeting (what part of THIRD HIGHEST RATED SHOW do they not get?). The ratings must have led to their messy “divorce, right? Again, idiots:

Again, that share button will help you tell everyone how full of lies the left has been on this. Remember, the truth has no agenda.

But of course. Mocking is what they do best. (Also, your "information" has already been posted several times, so by the time you posted it again, it's just a yawner.)

Glenn Beck has not announced it yet, but he is going to run for President in 2012.

Oh my, what a roster there's gonna be from the "conservative" side. If Beck ran, he might have to debate some of his good buddies, like Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann. I can't wait for the entertainment!!

Glenn Beck has not announced it yet, but he is going to run for President in 2012.

I don't think so. Maybe a Senator.

When he announces, every liberal on the planet earth will have their head explode....what a mess that will be to clean up.

I don't think so. Laughing our asses off is more like it. Does anyone think that clown would stand a chance of winning in CONNECTICUT? He would have to change his residency to TexASS.

When he announces, every liberal on the planet earth will have their head explode....what a mess that will be to clean up.

I disagree. Our heads will explode if he wins. Just like yours did when Franken won. Remember? lololololol

I have to admit, a bit actor who played a baggage handler in 'Trading Places' becoming a Senator was difficult. But it only fell into the 'ulcer' category. It was a long way from the 'head exploding' category.

Beck as President would reduce the population of the country by 20% ... boom ... splatt....chuckle

I can see the screenplay being written already for a sequel to Idiocracy.

Idiocracy Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Idiocracy | TVGuide.com

"Idiocracy: The Newer Dumber Society"

Media Matters(assuming that is you Soros source) typically just posts Beck's crazy audio/video and lets it speak for itself other times they show why it is misleading. On the other hand, Beck attacks Soros ad nauseum.

"Good for you" if you found Beck's chalkboard 'revealing' , I am sure for a nominal fee you will be able to experience similar enlightenment through one of Glenn's future 'premium' services.

Really?????

:eusa_whistle:

Because they seem just a *little* obsessive to me

Image1-8.jpg

:cuckoo:

Media Matters never tried to deny it was going after Beck. If what they posted was mere opinionating, it would have been an entirely different story. But they posted the videos and/or verbatim quotes from his radio show.

Strangely, I have yet to see anyone here post something that proves he was "right."

I've spotted several others, Progressive Insurance for one.

Why do these people have to lie?:confused:

Because if they told the truth, conservatives would win elections. They would have nothing to argue.

Conservatives can win elections. What? It's just that when they renege on all their own promises, they get dumped. Or haven't you yet figured out that's what happens to either party on a regular cyclical basis.

Obama voters are the dumbest voters in the country. They actually believe Obama is honest, and if they don't, they don't seem to care. Did you actually believe him when he said "No Boots On The Ground in Libya", or that all he would do is enforce a no-fly zone, only to find out he's bombing tanks and palaces and he's arming rebels using the CIA?

If Beck was such a screw-up why is Soros still attacking him? Everything he said on his program was true and all they could do was make fun of him hoping that would counter all of the facts. I really honestly feel that if Obama said he was a Muslim or a Communist you suck-asses would still support him. If he took a snort of coke at the podium you would rally behind him. If he said he was Gay you'd call him brave for coming out of the closet.

I always felt that Beck's program was gonna be short-lived because how revealing it was. Beck exposed alot of corruption, and I don't think he feels like spending the rest of his life needing body-guards. He's kind of weak in the knees. The last two Winters he's ended up in the hospital. He cries too much. He's fat. But he's compassionate and he cares about this country. That's a hell of alot more then I can say about that prick Obama.

This is the equivalent of posting clips of Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight and saying "See what a psychopath Heath Ledger is??? He's lying and crazy and an evil person!!!"

The Media Matters crowd can't tell satire from truth. Never could because it got in the way of their useful idiot political message.

You mean all his chalkboard stuff which supposedly connected dots was just satire? Imagine that.

As happy as many are to see Glenn Beck go, most humorist are also disappointed as they will have to find another wingnut for a source of political humor. To be sure though we have not heard the last of Glenn Beck.

In looking for an appropriate way to send him off and going through audio from a few of his shows it became apparent that Glenn Beck has been singing his own version of the Beatle Revolution all along!
So for you viewing pleasure...
A must see!
Glenn Beck Beatles Revolution Parody
The Revolting Glenn Beck! His Farewell Song!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or1aukq5DJI]YouTube - The Revolting Glenn Beck! His Farewell Song![/ame]

My apologies to the Beatles...LOL

The list is bogus.

:clap2:

Aww, really? But who gives a shit. He's GONE, which is what's really important. In fact, he appears to be gone already--no show last Friday nor last night (Monday).
Rush Limbaugh was canceled. Is HE gone? Has his audience decreased? Is he LESS influential?

Hardly.

I can hear your quavering prayer to gaia that this does finish Beck and damn well know in your heart it won't. Lord knows I've wished it would have ended Michael Moore's career being canceled.

You mean all his chalkboard stuff which supposedly connected dots was just satire? Imagine that.
Ah! I recognize that. It is attempted wit. Successful witless though.

The problem is liberals keep moving the goalposts to fit the need a la mode. If it's news, no no... it's satire. If it's analysis... no no.. it's crazed babbling. If it's comedy... it's deathly irresponsible reporting. If it's mocking his enemies... no no... it's hate speech.

I swear your type has put the damn goalposts on a rickshaw and is confused why it's called cheating.

Ah! I recognize that. It is attempted wit. Successful witless though.

The problem is liberals keep moving the goalposts to fit the need a la mode. If it's news, no no... it's satire. If it's analysis... no no.. it's crazed babbling. If it's comedy... it's deathly irresponsible reporting. If it's mocking his enemies... no no... it's hate speech.

I swear your type has put the damn goalposts on a rickshaw and is confused why it's called cheating.

Glenn Beck's hysteria has eclipsed anything Rush Limbaugh has ever said. I think the words from the Vanity Fair article discussing the political noise machines says it best:

But where Limbaugh stays on track in the radio studio, taking a single theme and pounding it flat, Beck is a grab-bag collage artist of half-baked ideas and lore, grafting bits of history and chunks of speculation into a clanking Frankenstein monster with Barack Obama's face sewn onto Karl Marx's head and one arm raised in permanent Nazi salute: "Liberal Fascism" is an evil action figure.

Forum List

Back