Glenn Beck Fired... about time.

This is for all of the Idiots who are saying that Glenn was Cancelled ~

Click on the link to see Hilarious vids of GB & crew mocking the left about his so called cancellation ~
He also promised on radio that by the end of the year MediaMatters& thier ilk will wish for the good ole' days when he had only 1hr 5days a week. Anyone that knows GB knows he is NOT going Anywhere Quietly ~
Fools Beware ~

Arguing with Idiots: What to show to the progressives saying Glenn was cancelled? – Glenn Beck

Friday, Apr 8, 2011 at 2:54 PM EDT

Glenn got fired? Was it poor ratings? No! It was because all the advertisers were fleeing, right? Wrong! The idiots are out in force, and they don’t seem to get that Glenn announced a new deal with FOX News – not a cancellation (Hey, did anyone see Glenn’s show last night? Or the night before? Or how about when he comes back from his tour?). Maybe they can’t read the press release, even though they claim to monitor everything Glenn says and does. (Media Matters, he’s in the bathroom right now. Just hold your horses). While they seem to be ignoring the real story – like Glenn now producing specials for FOX TV and digital – they do seem to enjoy hitting a bunch of falsehoods.

So what are the facts?

Well, if you listen to the idiots, they’ll tell you that Glenn has lost over 300 advertisers since they started their little boycotts. Lies. Watch Stu, Pat, and Glenn mock them in this funny little clip. And if you know any idiots out there, be sure to click the “share” button to see all the ways you can show them the truth.

And what about “Good Morning America”, which claimed Glenn’s ratings were plummeting (what part of THIRD HIGHEST RATED SHOW do they not get?). The ratings must have led to their messy “divorce, right? Again, idiots:

Again, that share button will help you tell everyone how full of lies the left has been on this. Remember, the truth has no agenda.

But of course. Mocking is what they do best. (Also, your "information" has already been posted several times, so by the time you posted it again, it's just a yawner.)

Then why reQuote it again :cuckoo:
I think you just like being a nasty witch.
Why not add something of value to the conversation??

Last edited:
good gawd, first they obsessed over Rush for 20yrs and then it went to Palin and Beck.

Liberals love all the Freedom of speech as LONG as it for their VIEWS.

Get real stephanie. The same exact thing goes for the republicans. It's all bullshit.

I like to watch Fox news even though it is extremely biased (like MSNBC) but Beck's show was just garbage. He reminded me of Steve Martins character in the movie "Leap of Faith"

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I hope they have the sense to put someone like Megyn Kelly in his spot. She is conservative, intelligent, a tough interviewer and she is usually intellectually honest.

I wouldn't call yelling over guest and cutting them off as intelligent or tough.

I like to watch Fox news even though it is extremely biased (like MSNBC) but Beck's show was just garbage. He reminded me of Steve Martins character in the movie "Leap of Faith"

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I hope they have the sense to put someone like Megyn Kelly in his spot. She is conservative, intelligent, a tough interviewer and she is usually intellectually honest.

I wouldn't call yelling over guest and cutting them off as intelligent or tough.

I didn't say she was fair but she is a smart cookie and a tough interviewer. I don't agree with her usually but she would fit in the Fox lineup well without making the network a complete laughing stock like Beck did.

Just my opinion.

I too like to watch Fox News and I agree with you that Megyn Kelly is a tough interviewer.

You mean all his chalkboard stuff which supposedly connected dots was just satire? Imagine that.
Ah! I recognize that. It is attempted wit. Successful witless though.

The problem is liberals keep moving the goalposts to fit the need a la mode. If it's news, no no... it's satire. If it's analysis... no no.. it's crazed babbling. If it's comedy... it's deathly irresponsible reporting. If it's mocking his enemies... no no... it's hate speech.

I swear your type has put the damn goalposts on a rickshaw and is confused why it's called cheating.

Glenn Beck's hysteria has eclipsed anything Rush Limbaugh has ever said. I think the words from the Vanity Fair article discussing the political noise machines says it best:

But where Limbaugh stays on track in the radio studio, taking a single theme and pounding it flat, Beck is a grab-bag collage artist of half-baked ideas and lore, grafting bits of history and chunks of speculation into a clanking Frankenstein monster with Barack Obama's face sewn onto Karl Marx's head and one arm raised in permanent Nazi salute: "Liberal Fascism" is an evil action figure.
come come now. The rickshaw coolies are getting tired.

we know the playbook. Conservative = stupid/crazy/hater

But at least Zona agrees with your 'humor' and the 'facts' of a barely relevant magazine. What next? Cosmo for hard hitting political analysis? Tiger Beat for economics? Mother Jones for fashion advice?

Ah! I recognize that. It is attempted wit. Successful witless though.

The problem is liberals keep moving the goalposts to fit the need a la mode. If it's news, no no... it's satire. If it's analysis... no no.. it's crazed babbling. If it's comedy... it's deathly irresponsible reporting. If it's mocking his enemies... no no... it's hate speech.

I swear your type has put the damn goalposts on a rickshaw and is confused why it's called cheating.

Glenn Beck's hysteria has eclipsed anything Rush Limbaugh has ever said. I think the words from the Vanity Fair article discussing the political noise machines says it best:

But where Limbaugh stays on track in the radio studio, taking a single theme and pounding it flat, Beck is a grab-bag collage artist of half-baked ideas and lore, grafting bits of history and chunks of speculation into a clanking Frankenstein monster with Barack Obama's face sewn onto Karl Marx's head and one arm raised in permanent Nazi salute: "Liberal Fascism" is an evil action figure.
come come now. The rickshaw coolies are getting tired.

we know the playbook. Conservative = stupid/crazy/hater

But at least Zona agrees with your 'humor' and the 'facts' of a barely relevant magazine. What next? Cosmo for hard hitting political analysis? Tiger Beat for economics? Mother Jones for fashion advice?

Don't shoot the messenger. We have to put up with Fox links, WND links, Beck's links to all his media outlets, so how about allowing us po' folk the same opportunity? The VF article was intended to be funny, by the way. Lighten up. That said, they are one of the few periodicals left that does extensively researched investigative reporting, resulting in long (sourced) articles (which few appreciate anymore, preferring instead one-page Internet analysis). The magazine may appear to be fluff because of its advertisers, the hugely lucrative fashion business. But the content is deadly serious.

Ditto for Mother Jones, by the way. Cosmo is for 20-somethings looking to get laid.

Last edited:
Beck was fired? I know he announced that his show on Fox News is going to stop, but do you have a link to demonstrate that he was fired?

Kthx.

If your point is that I can't prove he was fired then you are correct. The whole thing went down like the typical corporate firing where nobody officially knows unless the guy/gal that got canned speaks up.

I will just say that it seems obvious that he was fired but if you feel better thinking otherwise feel free.

I think that the fact that Beck hasn't come out and said that he was offered a contract but refused speaks volumes.

Does it make sense in yer little peee brain that they would fire him and then have him on for guest appearances??

I bumped this to tell youse guys that some dud named rikirules nep repped me the other day and called me abjectly stupid for my comment and today he positive repped me for the same statement but I'm still abjectly eaten up with stupid.. :lol::cuckoo:

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

A guy who uses a cartoon character to represent himself wants to give FOX advice. You gotta laugh. The dirty little secret is that the left is afraid of Beck and the knee jerk response is to try to silence what they are afraid of.

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

A guy who uses a cartoon character to represent himself wants to give FOX advice. You gotta laugh. The dirty little secret is that the left is afraid of Beck and the knee jerk response is to try to silence what they are afraid of.

Beck? you mean that guy that used to have a television show?

Hoping they do something and given Fox advice aren't exactly the same thing...are they?

The only thing that I was ever afraid of concerning Beck was that he would convince elderly people to drop a thousand on food insurance, pay 30% over the cost for gold and to live in fear.

I don't really care what his other listeners do (e.g. racists, crackpots and imbeciles ).

Last edited:
Eric Cartman said:
Glenn Beck Fired... about time.

Negative. Beck was not fired. I understand that fits the liberal noise machine better than the truth but it is not based on reality.

Beck is going to wind his show down eventually and work for Fox News in creating and producing shows for the network.

Does it make sense in yer little peee brain that they would fire him and then have him on for guest appearances??
It could make sense, depending on the circumstances of the firing.

Because the word "firing" implies a hostile dismissal it might be more appropriate to say Beck is being "let go," which can be a mutually regrettable expedient that wouldn't necessarily preclude an occasional guest appearance.

At the end of the day...Fox decided that his content shouldnt be on their network. That's a big enough slap in the face. They said...uhm yeah your crap is not for us.

Call it a letting go or a firing or a mere parting of ways. Whatever anyone wants to call it...the facts speak for themselves. Fox passed judgment and found Beck wanting.

boy this topic is a slow start to the morning. Who really cares, he is off the wall along with most of the others and I am right of Attila the Hun. They all complain about the left ranting about Bush and now take a look. We know what the problem is what is the solution. Beck will do alright, he is not going away. If I was him I would quit too, that has to be tiring after a while.

Forum List

Back