Glenn Beck: Exposed the extremist Agenda

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Avatar4321, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Is anyone else watching this? Glenn is showing the widespread propaganda the terrorists use in the middle east. Showing what they are teaching little kids. this stuff is freaking scary...

The only place ive ever seen hate like this is in the so called "intellectual" propaganda of Europe prior to World War I and II in history books. Its really sickening.

2. Redhots

Redhots Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Is he that new guy on Headline News?

3. Redhots

Redhots Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Yeah, gotta be, now that I remember catching a bit of him on a hospital tv monday night. He was talking about how he was going to do a big show on Wed. and "expose the terrorists".

The bit of the show I did see was a one sided yawn fest and his whole presentation reminded me of a cross between a bad Wolf Blitzer (not that I consider Wolf good or anything) and a stereotypical motivational speaker.

Which is why i'm not bothering to tune in.

4. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I think the scariest part was the 8-year old standing in front of a greenscreen slideshow of various pictures shouting things like "Kill all the Jews and throw them in the ocean! Death to Israel! Death to America! Allahu Ackbar!" Then there was the suicide bomber Saturday morning cartoon.

Also, those videos of President Tom giving speeches in Iran where he shouted forth some word (can't remember what it was) and the crowd would always respond with "Death to Israel!" "Death to America!" or "Allajuh Ackbar!" were eerily similar to some videos videos from the 1930s that featured the exchange "Seig!" "Heil Hitler!" over and over again.

5. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,739

Yup it is pretty scary how similar it all is, but unfortunately Europe and America are full of liberals who don't want to hear it. Just ignore the problem and it'll go away.
    :lalala:

6. Rico

Rico Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38

Are you saying he was lying? Nope I get it. You're a lib who sides with Islamic extremists because you too would love to yell "death to America". How typical of a US bashing America loathing lib. Tell me how do you stand living in this country?

7. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I think he's more of the ilk that doesnt believe there is a problem. I doubt he stands with the terrorists but he seems to feel that what is being said, isnt being said. Thats my take anyway. Like hawk said, if you cover your eyes and ears, its not there right?

8. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    The last time we ignored propaganda like this it resulted in WW1 and WW2

9. glockmail

glockmail BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    I've been thinking about this a while and I saw this last night. I think was are totally justified and within the Constitution to ban extremist Islam in the US. We should require all Muslims to register, and if we find out they are extremists, deport them or jail them on the basis of treason.

The situation in Iran makes it all the more important that we have a huge presence in Iraq. We should also have a defensible border with Iran- two strips of barbed wire 1/4 mile apart and kill everything inside of it. The so-called civil war in Iraq would quickly boil down, without the Iranian influence to fuel it.

We also need to let Israel do what needs to be done with the current Hezbolah issue, and provide support with an embargo on Iran during this whole process. Just like we are doing with Castro and Cuba. Maybe if we isolate the little bastard he will be overthrown from within. The only other option I see, due to the current US political situation, is to wait until Iran nukes Israel before we watch them completely destroy the current regime. Hopefully that will happen before Iran attacks New York.

10. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I agree. But im sure its different this time. If we just cover our eyes and ears harder than we did in the 30's, then we can succeed in making it go away. Right? :rolleyes: