Glenn Beck asks - Why does media censor that stadium at Mandela funeral half empty?

mandela+y+castro.jpg

He was pals with ruthless tyrants. That's not being covered, that's more important

On a visit to Cuba, Nelson Mandela told the Cuban people that the FAPLA-Cuban success at Cuito and in Lubango was "a turning point for the liberation of our continent and my people" as well as the Angolan civil war and the struggle for Namibian independence.

Are you just posting pics without explanation to get the knee-jerk?

That doesn't explain away the friendship he had with that ruthless fuck.
like no president was ever a ruthless fuck or friends with someone who was!

On a visit to Cuba, Nelson Mandela told the Cuban people that the FAPLA-Cuban success at Cuito and in Lubango was "a turning point for the liberation of our continent and my people" as well as the Angolan civil war and the struggle for Namibian independence.

Are you just posting pics without explanation to get the knee-jerk?

That doesn't explain away the friendship he had with that ruthless fuck.
like no president was ever a ruthless fuck or friends with someone who was!

I don't celebrate fdr.

and still not an excuse

Last edited:
No man is a prophet in his own house. The south african people know that mandela only made things worse. Only the western media loves nelly.

Gawd, wtf is wrong with that mealy mouthed little worm?

At the beginning of the festivities, it was full. As the rain increased, and the ceremonies wound down, people went home.

Watch the footage and you'll see that Beck is just trying desperately to get back in the news.

And, he's failing miserably.

What I want to know is how long can he foot the bill for his debacle? Its not like anyone is paying him anymore and what he gets from subscriptions can't be enough to pay the bills.

He's not fit to lick the soles of Mandela's (or President Obama's shoes.)

Forum List

Back