Glenn Beck Airs New ACORN Video - Murder?

You guys know..........this isn't exactly the first time that Blech lied to his viewership.

Then perhaps you can answer my question. What specific lies has Beck told?

Well..........for one............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csTS7fk01iI]YouTube - Glenn ambushed on 'The View'[/ame]

7:33 and they never let him finish his point. Amtrak gave Barbara special Privilege. They never let him get it out. OMG that is so obstructionist and funny. I'm surprised Glenn didn't end up shanghaied. Thank You so muck for the laugh. Big lie, who came up to who, and then he got railroaded. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder If I can get the Cops and Amtrak workers to hold my seat. LOL

Ame®icano;1523968 said:
granlund.jpg

10152008.jpg

embalm-the-vote.jpg

Thanks for pointing out how ludicrous it is to be scared that cartoon characters and dead people would show up to vote. Much appreciated.

Ame®icano;1523968 said:

Thanks for pointing out how ludicrous it is to be scared that cartoon characters and dead people would show up to vote. Much appreciated.

You're a dumbass if you don't see the problem with Acorn registering dead people, people in prison and imaginary people to voter rolls. Just imagine what would have happened if Acorn was allowed to handle the 2010 census. But hey, just keep your head up your ass while the rest of us independent thinkers take care of business.

ROFLMMNAO...

Sweet MOTHER! You're an idiot.

Fox reported that a representative employee of ACORN; whose job it is to assist the 'less fortunate' towards home ownership... BRAGGING ABOUT MURDERING HER HUSBAND... which was apparently a LIE... and you YOU WANT TO BLAME FOX?

LOL...

Well, if you're suggesting that I think FOX made that woman lie, then no, I'm not blaming them for that. Just for running with something they didn't bother to verify first was true. Kinda like a certain CBS journalist that cons like to trash did about five years ago. They could have easily called the San Bernadino police dept. before going further with something that originated on Glenn Beck's show, of all places, but they just kept running with it.

But hey, a con asswipe like yourself already knew that anyway, I'm guessing.

See ya...:D

ROFLMNAO...

Are you serious? Clearly you're some form of sevant... a complete cognitive deficient, who seems to possess the means to type and express semi-coherent thoughts...

Absolutely AMAZING!

Now I want you to read this S L O W L Y....

Fox Reported the INCONTROVERTIBLE FACT, which was advanced through the time-stamped video; wherein an ACORN EMPLOYEE; whose job it is, is to help the disenfranchised aquire a FEDERALLY GUARANTEED MORTGAGE... STATING IN HER PRESENTATION TO A POTENTIAL ACORN CLIENT, THAT SHE HAD MUDERED HER HUSBAND; AND NOT JUST MURDERED HIM; BUT MURDERED HIM HAVING PLANNED, PLOTTED AND OTHERWISE FULLY CONSIDERED HER ACTIONS; OKA: Premeditated Murder... AND HAVING USED THE COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION OF SOCIAL SERVICES TO ESTABLISH THE RATIONALE FOR HAVING DONE SO.

And this she presented as an illustration to her potential client of the importance; of the necessity to 'plan ahead'... when one is engaging in the overt misrepresentation of their enterprise so as to secure publicly funded SOCIAL SERVICES...

The story was NOT that the woman murdered her husband... THE STORY WAS THAT AN ACORN REPRESENTATIVE WAS BRAGGING ABOUT MURDERING HER HUSBAND AS A MEANS TO ILLUSTRATE HOW THE SOCIAL SERVICES SYSTEM; HOW THE SYSTEM OF "ORGANIZED COMMUNITIES" IS DESIGNED TO BE SCAMMED, SO AS TO WORK FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE WHO ARE ENGAGED IN ILLICIT ACTIVITY.

And that you don't GET THAT... simply demonstrates how absolutely IGNORANT YOU ARE OF SOUND, SUSTAINABLE PRINCIPLE...

Which is conclusive PROOF that you have NO BUSINESS BEING ALLOWED WITHIN 10 MILES OF A VOTING BOOTH! BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT IN POSSESSION OF SUFFICIENT MORAL CHARACTER TO AVOID ELECTING THOSE WHO ADVOCATE FOR THE SAME PRINCIPLE-LESS CATASTROPHE THAT WE SEE DEMONSTRATED IN THE FOX VIDEO!

Last edited:
Ame®icano;1523968 said:

You're a dumbass if you don't see the problem with Acorn registering dead people, people in prison and imaginary people to voter rolls. Just imagine what would have happened if Acorn was allowed to handle the 2010 census. But hey, just keep your head up your ass while the rest of us independent thinkers take care of business.

We pay them to fuck shit up. We pay to clean up the mess we pay them to create. Nobody talks about the cost of all of this? Why? No harm done? Really? :eek::eek::eek:

We pay them to fuck shit up. We pay to clean up the mess we pay them to create. Nobody talks about the cost of all of this? Why? No harm done? Really? :eek::eek::eek:

It's truly amazing how stupid people can be. Acorn is being investigated in at least 14 states, 30 Acorn officials have already been convicted of voter fraud, there are at present count five videos (with more to come) depicting more corruption within the organization and still these liberal idiots don't get it. I should rephrase that, because there are some rational liberal idiots that do see Acorn as corrupt, but from the ones posting in this forum they are few and far between.

It's truly amazing how stupid people can be. Acorn is being investigated in at least 14 states, 30 Acorn officials have already been convicted of voter fraud, there are at present count five videos (with more to come) depicting more corruption within the organization and still these liberal idiots don't get it. I should rephrase that, because there are some rational liberal idiots that do see Acorn as corrupt, but from the ones posting in this forum they are few and far between.
What 30 Acorn officials have been convicted of voter fraud?

Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::
I don't see a list of 30 ACORN officials convicted of voter fraud at your link.

The names have not been released so if its names you're looking for I can't help you.

But you can find this language in Senator Mike Johanns' legislation that blocked funding for Acorn.

"ACORN has been in legal trouble in several states with raid after raid on their offices by officials looking into voter fraud. More than 30 ACORN officials have been convicted of fraud and new allegations of fraud are surfacing by the day,"

U.S. Senator Mike Johanns for the State of Nebraska

The names have not been released so if its names you're looking for I can't help you.

But you can find this language in Senator Mike Johanns' legislation that blocked funding for Acorn.

"ACORN has been in legal trouble in several states with raid after raid on their offices by officials looking into voter fraud. More than 30 ACORN officials have been convicted of fraud and new allegations of fraud are surfacing by the day,"
Yep...but it isn't true. Some employees were convicted. Employees, not officials. And as far as I know they were employees that ACORN turned in themselves.

Yep...but it isn't true. Some employees were convicted. Employees, not officials. And as far as I know they were employees that ACORN turned in themselves.

I know this article won't move you, Ravi. But, this speaks about the heart of ACORN, and to most level headed Americans.

Acorn chose to treat the embezzlement of nearly $1 million eight years ago as an internal matter and did not even notify its board. After Points of Light noticed financial irregularities in early June, it took less than a month for management to alert federal prosecutors, although group officials say they have no clear idea yet what the financial impact may be.
A whistle-blower forced Acorn to disclose the embezzlement, which involved the brother of the organization’s founder, Wade Rathke.
The brother, Dale Rathke, embezzled nearly $1 million from Acorn and affiliated charitable organizations in 1999 and 2000, Acorn officials said, but a small group of executives decided to keep the information from almost all of the group’s board members and not to alert law enforcement.

ACORN's Wade Rathke Steps Down After Revelation of Brothers Theft and Rathke Instigated Coverup | libcom.org

OK. Is it me or does anyone else see that ACORN apparently isn't exactly staffed with braintrusts? Seems to me that there should have been a memo circulated within ACORN to all of its branches, divisions, sections and affiliates that would say: "If anyone comes in your office claiming to be a pimp and prostitute looking for tax assistance......TURN THEM AWAY!!!!!"

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back