“Give us a ‘clean’ DACA Bill for illegal foreigners...THEN we’ll talk about helping Americans.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to the dumbocrats, the whole DACA thing is an issue that needs to be taken care of, in one way or another. It's just hanging like a broken toenail right now. It's quite remarkable how inept our government is, that something as basic and easy as DACA is too much for them to handle.

To be fair to the dumbocrats, the whole DACA thing is an issue that needs to be taken care of, in one way or another. It's just hanging like a broken toenail right now. It's quite remarkable how inept our government is, that something as basic and easy as DACA is too much for them to handle.

DACA is the chip Trump has for the wall. Why would he give that away? That would be stupid

[

I don't consider them an enemy.

I wouldn't expect that you would.

What of the American people though

I consider them to be misguided fools, but not the enemy. That kind of thinking is what's wrong with our country right now.

So you prefer delusion, then?

The Marxist left is not the opposition, not good people with a different view of the details. The Stalinist democrats are the enemy, dedicated to the complete destruction of the Republic and the Constitution it is founded on. The Maoists seek to crush this nation and establish a totalitarian state.

Grow up and face facts.

DACA is the chip Trump has for the wall. Why would he give that away? That would be stupid

He is supposed to be this great negotiator and deal-maker, right? Well, here's his chance. Negotiate, make the fucking deal, and get it done. I'm sure it's complicated, but this is what he signed on for. I'd think about all these years of petty political squabbling, y'all would be ready for some fucking action.

He is supposed to be this great negotiator and deal-maker, right? Well, here's his chance. Negotiate, make the fucking deal, and get it done. I'm sure it's complicated, but this is what he signed on for. I'd think about all these years of petty political squabbling, y'all would be ready for some fucking action.

We don’t owe illegal foreigners “a deal”.
Trump has been playing Mexicrats for the fools they are...he knows congress can’t/won’t constuct a constitutional DACA deal.
DACA is dead.

You mean because Democrats can be reasoned with? They aren't just all voting no on everything Trump proposes? Sssurrrrreeeeeeee there, Sport ...

Trump has been playing Mexicrats for the fools they are...he knows congress can’t/won’t constuct a constitutional DACA deal.
DACA is dead.

Most Americans are cool with the dreamers. You are in the clear minority there.

However, even if you just think of this in a Machiavellian sense, think of all the reform you could get done. More border security. Limits to chain migration. No, you probably won't get everything you want ... but giving legal status and a path to citizenship for a relatively small group like the DACA kids is a small price to pay to make your immigration reform dreams a reality. A reality that republicans, and democrats, appear far too stupid to seize.

Who said that? Link?

Then, my answer would be “Give us that wall, then we’ll discuss DACA.

And then we don't! lol!!

This guy admitting he would lie to his coworkers. You would fit in perfectly on Capitol Hill.

If I worked on Capitol Hill, I would not consider the dems my co-workers.

Then you'd be an idiot, because they would be your coworkers.

Yeah? They would be willing to work WITH me? lol!

You mean because Democrats can be reasoned with? They aren't just all voting no on everything Trump proposes? Sssurrrrreeeeeeee there, Sport ...

Almost anyone can be reasoned with. The democrats sure can be. Republicans all through the decades have been able to work with, and get things, from democrats. Why is this president, and this republican-led congress, unable to?

Simply because they are inept.

DACA is dead.

However, even if you just think of this in a Machiavellian sense, think of all the reform you could get done. More border security. Limits to chain migration. No, you probably won't get everything you want ... but giving legal status and a path to citizenship for a relatively small group like the DACA kids is a small price to pay to make your immigration reform dreams a reality. A reality that republicans, and democrats, appear far too stupid to seize.

As Chuckie Cheese Schumer learned in the Schumer shutdown, that Americans support allowing children of illegal aliens here to stay doesn't mean they support the illegal aliens staying and it doesn't mean they'll go to the wall for it.

That you are for sour cream on your potatoes doesn't mean you'll tip over your table if your waiter doesn't give you sour cream

Almost anyone can be reasoned with. The democrats sure can be. Republicans all through the decades have been able to work with, and get things, from democrats. Why is this president, and this republican-led congress, unable to?

The Democrats can be reasoned with? Their no votes on every bill is the Republicans fault? What rock have you been living under? You're sure not living in the United States

DACA is dead.

As Chuckie Cheese Schumer learned in the Schumer shutdown, that Americans support allowing children of illegal aliens here to stay doesn't mean they support the illegal aliens staying and it doesn't mean they'll go to the wall for it.

That you are for sour cream on your potatoes doesn't mean you'll tip over your table if your waiter doesn't give you sour cream

Failing to take care of these kids will hurt Trump in 2020 and possibly the republican party in 2018. It's an easy win for little cost. Politically, it's a no-brainer, really. The % of even Trump supporters that are rabidly anti-Mexican like the OP is pretty small, and even those guys aren't going to leave Trump unless he gets a sex change operation or something.

I'm amazed that it's taking so long for republicans to cash in on the easy victory, but the uselessness of congress really knows no bounds.

DACA is dead.

Failing to take care of these kids will hurt Trump in 2020 and possibly the republican party in 2018. It's an easy win for little cost. Politically, it's a no-brainer, really. The % of even Trump supporters that are rabidly anti-Mexican like the OP is pretty small, and even those guys aren't going to leave Trump unless he gets a sex change operation or something.

I'm amazed that it's taking so long for republicans to cash in on the easy victory, but the uselessness of congress really knows no bounds.

That Schumer caved and ended the Schumer shut down because of the public reaction to it proves you wrong

The Democrats can be reasoned with? Their no votes on every bill is the Republicans fault? What rock have you been living under? You're sure not living in the United States

Ever think that maybe the republicans want it that way?

I'm telling you; it's not at all impossible to get people to the table. Yes, there are obstructionists, but there are also red-state dems and others who actually want to get something done. If the democrats aren't cooperating, it's because the republicans aren't giving them any reason to.

DACA is dead.

That Schumer caved and ended the Schumer shut down because of the public reaction to it proves you wrong

Not at all. The shut down was a failure because people thought it was more important to have a functioning government and a paid military than action on DACA ....

AT THAT SECOND!

It was a matter of poor timing, and poorly balanced priorities.

Ever think that maybe the republicans want it that way?

I'm telling you; it's not at all impossible to get people to the table. Yes, there are obstructionists, but there are also red-state dems and others who actually want to get something done. If the democrats aren't cooperating, it's because the republicans aren't giving them any reason to.

Yes, typical leftist. Blame your own behavior on others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back