Giuliani: Mueller leading the most corrupt investigation I've ever seen

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rudy Giuliani, one of President Trumpā€™s lawyers, lambasted special counsel Robert Muellerā€™s probe, calling it the ā€œmost corrupt investigationā€ heā€™s ever seen.
Giuliani: Mueller Leading The ā€˜Most Corrupt Investigation Iā€™ve Ever Seenā€™
---------------------------------------------------------

Seems to be a few sources that say ths Mueller is one crooked SOB and he's also doing all of this to cover up his own lies going back a little further on other ordeals.

what brought rudy out these days? never heard from him for years now suddenly he's got to chime in like obama to every situation.

I think I would have used a different adjective. "Corrupt" implies that the investigation is flawed because of people attempting to achieve some personal gain. That has not been shown.

What kind of future has the country where innocent people like Trump are under investigation and real crooks like Soros, Clintons, Obama+his administration and many others are not?

Giuliani thinks the investigation is "corrupt" because Mueller is closing in on the leading Trumpers.

Rudy Giuliani, one of President Trumpā€™s lawyers, lambasted special counsel Robert Muellerā€™s probe, calling it the ā€œmost corrupt investigationā€ heā€™s ever seen.

Seems to be a few sources that say ths Mueller is one crooked SOB and he's also doing all of this to cover up his own lies going back a little further on other ordeals.
This vile pile of crow shit, will say just about anything to get his ugly white ass on tv. What prey tell will all these ass kissing Trump nuts do with their lives after the orange guy goes to prison? Bake cakes with keys in them?

This vile pile of crow shit, will say just about anything to get his ugly white ass on tv. What prey tell will all these ass kissing Trump nuts do with their lives after the orange guy goes to prison? Bake cakes with keys in them?
what will you do when he doesn't?

continue your phaux rage and wonder why no one comes to your trump-ragers in pink hats anymore?

witch.jpg hunting.jpg

I think I would have used a different adjective. "Corrupt" implies that the investigation is flawed because of people attempting to achieve some personal gain. That has not been shown.
BULLSHIT!
"Corrupt" in this case means 'political gain'.
Stuck and Page were not committing sedition for personal gain.

Guiliani squandered every scintilla of credibility and admiration any of us had for him. He is a shill and a laughing stock!!

Not to mention, I have to assume he has lost it. I've NEVER seen a prodigious lawyer (or so it seemed from afar) make such mangled twisted and outright inconsistent EMBARRASSING legal arguments in ANY setting nevertheless in defense of a Pres. of the US.

He sold his soul!! And for what?

Giuliani thinks the investigation is "corrupt" because Mueller is closing in on the leading Trumpers.
Guiliani has a particular air of desperation about him.

Think about it. Trump's 2 biggest 'go to the mat' advocates, the are GUILIANI and NUNES. Well thank god, he has Hannity and FOX.

Yeah, right. Why does Trump not fire Rosenfield to get rid of Mueller?
Mueller is just doing his job thoroughly and is respected by Repubs & Dems alike.
If Trump & his cronies are innocent, they have nothing to worry about!

With all the guilty pleas and indictments, hardly. Giuliani is a joke.

Forum List

Back