ACLU says Trump admin has turned over names of children under 5 waiting to be reunited with parents

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Thank you, ACLU.

ACLU says Trump admin has turned over names of children under 5 waiting to be reunited with parents

immigrant_children_1_0.jpg

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) said Sunday that the Trump administration has turned over the names of nearly 100 migrant children under 5 years old who were separated from their parents at the U.S.–Mexico border.

A spokesperson for the ACLU confirmed to CNN that the Justice Department had given them the list of names, as ordered by a federal judge on Friday. U.S. District Court Judge Dana Sabraw ruled that the administration had until late Saturday to release the list and until Tuesday to define its plans for reuniting those children with their families.
<more>

Words fail me in describing the unbridled joy this story has brought my day. :auiqs.jpg:

Who cares?

This whole story is so phony that it will be taught in J schools a hundred years in the future, to illustrate how a whole population can be diverted to watch a meaningless footnote play out, while major issues burn and remain ignored.

Fuck these people and their children. Send them back where they came from, and tell them to fix things there, and stay there. WE didn't make life unbearable for them, and WE have no obligation to elevate their existence.

Who cares?

This whole story is so phony that it will be taught in J schools a hundred years in the future, to illustrate how a whole population can be diverted to watch a meaningless footnote play out, while major issues burn and remain ignored.

Fuck these people and their children. Send them back where they came from, and tell them to fix things there, and stay there. WE didn't make life unbearable for them, and WE have no obligation to elevate their existence.
^^^ Republican empathy.

Who cares?

^^^ Republican empathy.

While the left ignore the 20,000 children living in homeless shelters in NYC by simply saying "I pay taxes don't I?"

Who cares?

Yeah fuck those children! They are just scumbag MS-13 drug dealing 5 year old terrorists!

.... well they might be NOW after how the Trump administration treated them.

Man I remember back in the day when the Conservative party used to be the God-fearing party of morality. Look what Trump as President has done for you. The Conservative party will be set back 25 years by this President.

I wish people gave half as much of a shit for american children. Its fucking sad.
You disingenuous partisan twats!

Meanwhile political prisoner Paul Manafort remain separated from his children since right before Father's Day

Forum List

Back