Giuliani assisted by two FOX legal analysts in search for Biden dirt

Report: Rudy Giuliani Worked With Fox News Legal Guests on Secret Project to Dig Up Ukraine Dirt on Joe Biden

The snake are crawling to the surface.....all being directed by the Liar in Chief.

trump is using all his Mafia tactics to pervert the next election....

There is nothing wrong with searching for “dirt” on a politician. It’s called information, and the truth, about their corruption. If Biden is innocent of these claims, why are you guys sweating it so much?

I'm from Ukraine whom Soros/Obama/Biden have turned into another Somalia. I am bagging Giuliani for a deep investigation of all the crooks destroying my country including Biden.

Report: Rudy Giuliani Worked With Fox News Legal Guests on Secret Project to Dig Up Ukraine Dirt on Joe Biden

The snake are crawling to the surface.....all being directed by the Liar in Chief.

There is nothing wrong with searching for “dirt” on a politician. It’s called information, and the truth, about their corruption. If Biden is innocent of these claims, why are you guys sweating it so much?

Sweating? The only one sweating is your Great Leader. The Ukrainian prosecutor has come out and said there was NOTHING to the trump claims about Biden or his son

You do realize ALL THREE are private citizens and can do that right?

The White House Mafia.....
....more trump bull shit....

Democrats will pay for this very soon...Barr is on the case...

Barr....the trump stooge? His reputation is dirt.....he has been thrown under the bus by Rudy....

Why don't any interviewers ask crooked Rudy WHY Trump and his stooges decided to go after Biden only AFTER Biden was beating the crap out of Trump in the polls......

Is this a "coincidence"......or "belated indignation"????

The dam has broken.....learn to swim Trump cultists....lol

Why don't any interviewers ask crooked Rudy WHY Trump and his stooges decided to go after Biden only AFTER Biden was beating the crap out of Trump in the polls......

Shit floats to the surface....the trump mafia is about to become common knowledge....

Gee, and when Hillary does it it's call opposition research...dumbass.

Ask a grown up the difference between hiring a private foreign citizen to pick up Trump dirt, VERSUS the orange turd extorting a "favor" from the president of a foreign country......

Maybe that grown up will give you some orange kool-aid for being a good dunce.......LOL

Shit floats to the surface....the trump mafia is about to become common knowledge....

Speaking of Mafia analogies......does this dialogue remind you of what Rudy and fat Donny may have discussed???

Fredo Corleone:
I'm your older brother, Mike, and I was stepped over!

Michael Corleone:
That's the way Pop wanted it.

Fredo Corleone:
It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

I'm from Ukraine whom Soros/Obama/Biden have turned into another Somalia. I am bagging Giuliani for a deep investigation of all the crooks destroying my country including Biden.
What did Biden do specifically?

It's a witch hunt, and fake news coordinated by the Deep State.

Could you imagine don jr taking a ride with pop to Russia, on Air Force one and returned with Russia paying don 1 billion dollars? For his biz? Lol you would be in a insane asylum lol

Could you imagine don jr taking a ride with pop to Russia, on Air Force one and returned with Russia paying don 1 billion dollars? For his biz? Lol you would be in a insane asylum lol
Is that like Ivanka’s China patents?

Gee, maybe because a new President was elected in Ukraine?

You dolts are too easy.

She had a legitimate business and a brand that sells.. hunter is a crack head

She had a legitimate business and a brand that sells.. hunter is a crack head
Sure...always an excuse with you lot isn’t there? :lol:

Forum List

Back