Giss says Second hottest August and summer in recorded history

And on the other side of the continent, we just had a very hot summer. With huge forest fires. You want to trade summers? We do.

Forest fires made worse by decades of bad forest management. And yes it was hot. But it didn't come close to the heat in 1998.

mults-Artboard_1.png

1951 to 1980 2005 to 2015

The big increase in summer temperatures under the dark red category of extreme heat is “right in line” with what scientists expect to see as the climate warms over all, said Todd Sanford, director of research at Climate Central, a nonprofit science and news organization.

It’s Not Your Imagination. Summers Are Getting Hotter.

As usual, Mr. Westwall is full of shit.

My, Mikey boi, do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds? Go ahead, demonstrate what an ignoramus you are for all to see.
Notice how when asked a valid question he cannot answer the liars claims "You're stupid" and attacks my intelligence. LOL!

A valid question? Who did you vote for in 101400 BC? Just as valid of a question. The 4 billion plus summers prior to the last 150 years had many influences, far too many to enumerate here. However, the primary influence on the very rapid heating of the atmosphere and oceans for the last 150 years has been the burning of fossil fuels by mankind. That is what all the Scientific Societies, National Academies of Science, and major Universities in the world state in their policy statements on climate.

Giss says Second hottest August and summer in recorded history. August .85c with the summer being .79c!
https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

Giss is the best surface database on earth simply because it adds the arctic and antarctic to make it truly global.

What you mean is that it infills the arctic and antarctic...adding whatever the hell they want to add...since there are precious few temperature stations in either the arctic or antarctic. This is what the land coverage looks like...

201612_land_shadow-1024x800.png

Isn't it amazing that some of the hottest places on earth are places with no data collection...You people are the most pathetic collection of dupes in modern times.

122016.gif
What a stupid argument. For one, you are talking about less than 3% of the Earth's surface, which we all know never occurred to you. Second, the temps would not vary from spot to spot in the polar regions enough to create the type of uncertainty you are implying, which is precisely why there are not as many working stations in the polar regions. Yes, believe it or not, people who have dedicated their lives to these scientofic fields are 1000 steps ahead of a know-nothing like you. I know, I know....shocking!

My, Mikey boi, do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds? Go ahead, demonstrate what an ignoramus you are for all to see.

Sometimes I think these people are drones. Truly not open to considering the science and truly locked in a feed back cycle.

Sad.Religion and right wing belief is a mental illness.

Last edited:
mults-Artboard_1.png

1951 to 1980 2005 to 2015

The big increase in summer temperatures under the dark red category of extreme heat is “right in line” with what scientists expect to see as the climate warms over all, said Todd Sanford, director of research at Climate Central, a nonprofit science and news organization.

It’s Not Your Imagination. Summers Are Getting Hotter.

As usual, Mr. Westwall is full of shit.
Moron....

CO2 and Ice Ages.JPG

It is you who is full of shit..

Sometimes I think these people are drones. Truly not open to considering the science and truly locked in a feed back cycle.

Sad.Religion and right wing belief is a mental illness.
What is sad, are the alarmist zealots who have no facts and still believe the lies that have been exposed.....

Forum List

Back