Ginscpy's everlasting gobstopper Beatles thread - 69 threads combined!

Read in an article where they lost in 1965 to The Anita Kerr Group.

The Fab 4 won 13 Grammys? Didn,t know that.

They were the most anti-establishment music group ever.

Thumbed their noses at Woodstock - retired at the top-of-their-game. (oldest member was around 30)

retired at the top-of-their-game

Retired? Really? You might want to look up the definition of the word.

They, like many bands do, split up at the top of their game, but they had already been performing together for years. They played in clubs for many, many years before they were launched onto the worldwide stage. They simply grew tired of each other.

But retired? Each and every one of them made albums after the group split.

transformed the 40/50s into the 60s and beyond .................

knew they were the real thing.................

you notice the guys as well as the gals in the crowds.....

Didn't even announce that the 66 Candlestick Park was their last concert.....................

They have said many times they got alot of their inspiration from Buddy Holly.... Who got his from Bob Wills.

Therefore, Bob Wills changed everything.

Put Seattle on the Map after the 62 Worlds Fair (beterthan NYC s btw)

in 64 and 66

The Father:

chuck15.jpg

The Most.

Their hairsyles caused everyone to wear hair down over ears incl establishment -tpyes like Sinatra etc..............

Is yoko till being blamed for the "break up"?

Not by the group anymore. Now it is known that Paul was clearly getting too big for his britches and had become very demanding.

He used Ringo as an intermediary because Ringo is loved by them all. Yoko was not liked and was not treated well by Paul especially (John just silenced himself, Paul was supposedly quite sarcastic) but she has come out and said that it's all been dealt with and she understands.

I could not take her view that she was an Avant-garde. Her singing jarred me from comfort into something else entirely :razz:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GMHl7bmlzw"]New Music? I think not[/ame]

And she did some of this stuff with the Lennon created "Plastic Ono Band".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=461YhlP75wM"]Yoko Ono P.O.B "Why" Live at Royal Festival Hall, London 2009 [/ame]

:cuckoo: imho

Dude, If I was a huge rock star like John Lennon was than Yoko Ono would be the last woman I'd wanna' sleep with! She wasn't even good lookin back in the 60's.

I let my Japanese wife listen to the videos.

Me: "Hey babe, guess who this is".

After a few seconds she says "Nihon-jin?" (Japanese?)

Me: "Yes! Very good! Now who is it?"

After listening a few more seconds she says: "Crazy person?"

Me: "Yes!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beatles got kicked out of Hamburg because George was under-age

Beatles got kicked out of so many places in those days. This is before the Mop Top days and they were from London. :razz: :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IftzPmA3zE"]These Guys Were Pretty Good Too[/ame]

They have said many times they got alot of their inspiration from Buddy Holly.... Who got his from Bob Wills.

Therefore, Bob Wills changed everything.

And Bob Willis's parents created Bob Willis. Therefore, Bob Willis's parents changed everything, including diapers.

Forum List

Back