Ginscpy's everlasting gobstopper Beatles thread - 69 threads combined!

Sure - there was the 1962 Worlds Fair - which I went to - and was FAR BETTER than the 1965 NYC Worlds Fair -which I also went to.

But the Fab 4 established Seattle in 1964.

Sure - there was the 1962 Worlds Fair - which I went to - and was FAR BETTER than the 1965 NYC Worlds Fair -which I also went to.

But the Fab 4 established Seattle in 1964.

What an idiot. Eisenhower's Interstate 5 and the Boeing Company put Seattle on the map.

I had a choice to go to the Beatles or the Dave Clark Five..Guess which concert I attended.

Truth be told the locals have been doing everything we could to "Keep Seattle OFF The Map" like telling everyone it rains here all of the time. It worked for a long time keeping the fucking Californians and East Coast losers out of our hair. Eventually they came anyway and found out we were lying to them.

The Beatles app in 64 in Seattle was OK.

The 66 concert was oneof theirlast .

That's a mighty strong claim. I like the Beatles but best video? I think not. This would rank way up there with me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMAFiL0SD58[/ame]

Ticket to Ride is mercifully short.

Doesnt go on forever like Thriller. piece of garbage

Actaually - MJ bes tmusic video - and what definesh ime to me - was Billie Jean................................

The first ever MTV music video - Video Killed The Radio Star - a very catchy tune........................

haveiton video

Last edited:
I was like 11 in 1964- and 13 in 1966.

A kid boy - have no ax to grind - no agendas

I could see the girls point gettingworked up over them

BTW _ a Hard Days Night is easily one of the 10 best movies ever made - and Ticket to Ride in Help theslam-dunk best music video ever.

Ticket to Ride is mercifully short.

Doesnt go on forever like Thriller. piece of garbage

Actaually - MJ bes tmusic video - and what definesh ime to me - was Billie Jean................................

The first ever MTV music video - Video Killed The Radio Star - a very catchy tune........................

haveiton video

Ever wonder where MJ got his moves from?

Enjoy some dance from a true master...Bob Fosse! This little excerpt is taken from the1971 or 1974 movie The Little Prince and this particular bit was called A Snake in the Grass.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvZGl1NqBRc&feature=related[/ame]

Was there in July for some gala - and will be honored in Kennedy Center Awards.

Calls Obama a great man ----------------

Took cheap-shots at GW Bush ......................

Same person who smoked weed in Buckingham Palace justed before getting the MBE from the Queen in 1965 - and who was busted and jailed in Japan for weed possession -and who To THIS DAY - says that smoking marijuana is as healthfull as a daily glass of orange juice...........

Last edited:
George was Beatle #2 - most influential behind Lennon.

Also George met in the Oval office in 1975 with President Ford -go figure.

And Lennon was on Nixons enemies list.............................

A poor role model IMO.

Sure he used drugs in his younger days. Who didn't?

But he still hasn't used the Bully Pulpit to say that he was a smuck back then - still probably (I dont know) smokes weed daily.

FINE ROLE MODEL

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even as much as I could "hate" the dums?

STFU.

Folks get to do whatever makes THEM happy,

and if they're allies, pulling in the (supposed) same direction?

How dare you call either of their ...

basic ...

understanding of life,

into question?

IF they agree? You can't stop that,

and why would you even WANT to?

To prove that YOU are "right?"

History will prove that, sweet, and we just make ourselves look like fuktards by going against the flow.

Tongue in Cheek ~ THAT's how to walk through all of this.

Released by RollingStone.

Lennon could never escape the comparisons of his Beattle days to life after...........

Comes out..............................
WHO COULD??????????????

Watching Ticket To Ride on aniv of John Lennons death.

Best single thing they ever did.

Thats saying something.......................

Forum List

Back