Gingrich, Bachmann, Huntsman, and Santorum join Rick Perry's Gov't Bailout Request

It'd have been funnier if they'd disqualified all the candidates.

Then made Virginia GOP primary voters swear allegiance to vote for the GOP candidate. You know, the one they couldn't vote for in the primary.

Loyalty oath, or super delegate where you have no voice.

Hmmmm.........................

Much like the illegal aliens in this country, Rick Perry and his lawsuit filing cohorts didn't follow the proper channels in Virginia but are now demanding a spot at the front of the line.

Ugh. What's that smell?
It's frijoles-farts! SOmeone open a window. Quick!

Newt's poll numbers are too big for him to fail.

He must be bailed out.

An activist judge is his only chance.

If you repeat things often enough someone will believe them. You've learned from Goebbels and the Democratic Party.

Resisting unjust and unconstitutional laws is what the GOP does. Passing them is what the Democrats do.

Horseshit.

They're just being parasites who'd rather get the government to help them than pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.

Let them eat Romney's and Paul's dust, I say!

Newt's poll numbers are too big for him to fail.

He must be bailed out.

An activist judge is his only chance.

If you repeat things often enough someone will believe them. You've learned from Goebbels and the Democratic Party.

Resisting unjust and unconstitutional laws is what the GOP does. Passing them is what the Democrats do.

Horseshit.

They're just being parasites who'd rather get the government to help them than pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.

Campaign Marxists!

Horseshit.

Campaign Marxists!

Ah pew. SOmeone get some air into this place. Another stinking frijole-fart.

Then made Virginia GOP primary voters swear allegiance to vote for the GOP candidate. You know, the one they couldn't vote for in the primary.

What kind of a fucked up political party would demand such a thing in this day and age?

Oh, wait....

Yeah, exactly...Oh wait. Today's Republican Party isn't like any we've ever seen before. They've taken extreme to a new extreme.

I must say, however, that this has been the most fun primary to watch, with voters flitting from one to another "not Romney". :lol:

What kind of a fucked up political party would demand such a thing in this day and age?

Oh, wait....

Yeah, exactly...Oh wait. Today's Republican Party isn't like any we've ever seen before. They've taken extreme to a new extreme.

I must say, however, that this has been the most fun primary to watch, with voters flitting from one to another "not Romney". :lol:

From the side with super delegates and the ability to vote twice.

How stupid are democrats?

Oh, wait....

You can tell that Republicans are really excited about their candidates.

OK, so filing suit to right a wrong is now considered a "bailout"? IN what liberal LaLaLand is that the case?
The only fail here is the OP.

Right a wrong? What wrong? The "wrong" that Gingrich and Perry failed to meet the legal requirements? The "wrong" that Bachmann, Huntsmann, and Santorum didn't even try?

Oh, wait....

Right...a loyalty oath is exactly like super delegates...and just as extreme. :rolleyes:

Overturning an existing law is most definitely activism.

It's their only hope.

The GOP field needs an activist judge to bail them out of their failure in Virginia.

Since the law in question was not effectively enforced, prior to this election, it smacks of partisan politics.

This was just a dumb move on the part of the RPV. It made them look desperate to acheive a pre-determined result.

The smart thing would be to let everyone on the ballot, and then let them eliiminate themsleves as they drop off.

It's their only hope.

The GOP field needs an activist judge to bail them out of their failure in Virginia.

Since the law in question was not effectively enforced, prior to this election, it smacks of partisan politics.

This was just a dumb move on the part of the RPV. It made them look desperate to acheive a pre-determined result.

The smart thing would be to let everyone on the ballot, and then let them eliiminate themsleves as they drop off.

Why shouldnt VA GOP voters have the ability to influence the outcome of the primaries? Democrats love stripping people of their rights. They ought to love this too.

Right...a loyalty oath is exactly like super delegates...and just as extreme. :rolleyes:

Not even close. The oath still allows you freedom of choice regardless of declaration.

Tell me how you control that super?

Not even close. The oath still allows you freedom of choice regardless of declaration.

Tell me how you control that super?

Forget it. The Left plays the game of equivalence. So Solyndra is like Iran-Contra. That makes it OK. Clinton's infidelity is like JFK's. So that makes it OK. Men are really women. So gay marriage is really OK.

It's their only hope.

That works for me. Romney is getting the nod anyway.

This circus show in Virginia is making the candidates look inept and the party corrupt.

This circus show in Virginia is making the candidates look inept and the party corrupt.

Regardless of who the Republicans eventually nominate, your side still has to run Barry and his four year recession, his $3.50/gallon gasoline, his 8% unemployment and his limp economy.

I won't vote for Romney because I really don't like the man, but I personally wouldn't be that smug. Better men than Barry have gotten voted out with stats that weren't nearly so grim.

Regardless of who the Republicans eventually nominate, your side still has to run Barry and his four year recession, his $3.50/gallon gasoline, his 8% unemployment and his limp economy.

I won't vote for Romney because I really don't like the man, but I personally wouldn't be that smug. Better men than Barry have gotten voted out with stats that weren't nearly so grim.

You mean running on the growing economy and shrinking unemployment after inheriting the biggest disaster since the Great Depression? Against a field that Obama is beating heads up without even really beginning his campaign yet?

Works for me!

Forum List

Back