Gilligans Island -- I have questions!!

And how far could they have possibly gone on a three hour tour?
I mean yeah the weather may have sent them off course but they couldnt have gone that far.
remember the surfer that rode the tsunami onto the island?? the boat rode the same one
the prof explains why that happed in that episode

Yup...Bingo Bango Bongo and Irving.
The reason the Mosquitoes refused to tell the rest of the world about the location of the castaways...the HoneyBees would be too much competition. I always got a laugh out of that.

Would have loved to look under the halter top and short shorts to verify that.

Dawn-Wells-25.png
b533eeb32a762a7a4684f35e316df520--school-tv-female-celebrities.jpg
5e5bc8247de2fe20a52886f678afcc46.jpg

Mary Ann made mince meat out of Ginger.

It did...there was a new visitor almost every episode...and gilligan (or more often the professor) would fuck it up.

Remember lord beasley chasing the butterfly? Or the frump of a woman who ended up looking just like ginger? How about that native king who wanted gilligan to marry his massive daughter? :D
Hunga Bunga!

Apparently there was some hanky panky on Gilligan's Island, but only after someone in the adult film industry decided to make an x-rated movie version of the show. I'd provide a like, but I'm not sure if it would get me banned.

MV5BMjM1Mjg3NzU4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE3ODMyMTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I have QUESTIONS!!!!

1. Why couldn't they be found? Don't boats and ships have beacons on them or location devices?
2. WHY were two millionaires on a private "for hire" tour boat instead of their own yacht??
3. Why did two millionaires bring several trunks of clothes for a 3 hour tour???
4. Why was a movie star wearing a sequined gown on a boat tour?
5. Why weren't all the smoke from the fires they made for heat and cooking ever seen by fishermen, cruise ships, or naval vessels?
6. If they were close enough to get a clear radio signal on that small transistor radio, SOMEBODY HAD to have seen them from one of the other islands or flying over, or crusing by.
7. How did their clothes stay so fresh and new?
8. Where did all the other clothes they wore come from?
9. WHY would a professor bring his LAB EQUIPMENT on a 3 hour cruise?
10. WHY was Maryanne SO FREEKING ADORABLE????
It was about as believable as Lost In Space. We had to take leave of our common-sense once a week for 30 mins

It was a comedy, so the drawbacks of being stranded on a desert isle had to be minimized.

imdb "Russell Johnson joined the Army Air Corps in World War II broke both his ankles, and earned the Purple Heart in the hospital when his B-24 Liberator was shot down in the Philippines during a bombing run in March, 1945. After the war, he used the G.I. Bill to enroll in acting school to ply his new trade."

I have QUESTIONS!!!!

1. Why couldn't they be found? Don't boats and ships have beacons on them or location devices?
2. WHY were two millionaires on a private "for hire" tour boat instead of their own yacht??
3. Why did two millionaires bring several trunks of clothes for a 3 hour tour???
5. Why weren't all the smoke from the fires they made for heat and cooking ever seen by fishermen, cruise ships, or naval vessels?
6. If they were close enough to get a clear radio signal on that small transistor radio, SOMEBODY HAD to have seen them from one of the other islands or flying over, or crusing by.
It was the 60s. Why ask why?

I have QUESTIONS!!!!

Because then you wouldn't have an absurd sit-com.

Forum List

Back