Gillette and Hersheys: Now Budweiser.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Since when has alienating and pissing off your customer base EVER been a great strategy? How does that work?

• Banned
You want my product? You have to follow Mao or Marx or liberal's basic tenants. Then you are good. Soros approved and sanctioned. Or else.

What a hillbilly. There are lots of commercials that don't influence me to buy products, sometimes products I already buy. I don't make future buying decisions on products I already buy based on commercials, but on the products themselves.
Oh, for all the morons out there that think Semi-auto AR-15s are assault weapons, eh, NO. That was an assault weapon and expensive and wasteful to use in the hands of a hillbilly, but I expect he can afford to burn ammo for entertainment value.

What a hillbilly. There are lots of commercials that don't influence me to buy products, sometimes products I already buy. I don't make future buying decisions on products I already buy based on commercials, but on the products themselves.
Oh, for all the morons out there that think Semi-auto AR-15s are assault weapons, eh, NO. That was an assault weapon and expensive and wasteful to use in the hands of a hillbilly, but I expect he can afford to burn ammo for entertainment value.
Great, you may want to stick with the Bud Light.

Great, you may want to stick with the Bud Light.
I could score points with some reactionaries on here by saying hell no, but I wasn't a frequent bud light drinker before this. Though I keep a variety of beers in the beverage fridge, I don't actually drink much beer, though that picks up some during pool season. If I am at somebody's house, they offer me a beer, and it's a bud light, I'll drink it and continue conversation, project work or whatever we were doing, and it won't cross my mind.

That was an H&K MP5 9mm.
I used one when I was on my team. Put a silencer on it and it's like shooting a pellet gun.
It's no more dangerous than your average pistol in that configuration.
If you note...most of the bullets went everywhere other than on target.
And it's not an assault weapon.
It's just scary to people who never used one.

I could score points with some reactionaries on here by saying hell no, but I wasn't a frequent bud light drinker before this. Though I keep a variety of beers in the beverage fridge, I don't actually drink much beer, though that picks up some during pool season. If I am at somebody's house, they offer me a beer, and it's a bud light, I'll drink it and continue conversation, project work or whatever we were doing, and it won't cross my mind.
This Bud's for you....bud.

That was an H&K MP5 9mm.
I used one when I was on my team. Put a silencer on it and it's like shooting a pellet gun.
It's no more dangerous than your average pistol in that configuration.
If you note...most of the bullets went everywhere other than on target.
And it's not an assault weapon.
It's just scary to people who never used one.
I didn't recognize the weapon. I assumed it had a selective fire for safe, semi and automatic and would be judged effective in the 300 meter range, so would go with the US Army definition. What makes it not an assault weapon? Am I wrong on guess at effective ranger or did I miss something else. You ground guys liked it for something. Just clearing rooms?

I didn't recognize the weapon. I assumed it had a selective fire for safe, semi and automatic and would be judged effective in the 300 meter range, so would go with the US Army definition. What makes it not an assault weapon? Am I wrong on guess at effective ranger or did I miss something else. You ground guys liked it for something. Just clearing rooms?
If you try hitting a target more than 75 meters out you won't hit anything with that. I always double-tapped the target....and it was usually inside a room. Go full-auto and it jumps all over the place.

If you try hitting a target more than 75 meters out you won't hit anything with that. I always double-tapped the target....and it was usually inside a room. Go full-auto and it jumps all over the place.
So its the 9mm round itself. 75 isn't much further than me with my PPQ pistol, which I don't even practice beyond 50, though I am pretty effective at 50, and of course, that is semi-auto. I'll be 69 in a few months. My kicking in doors days are long gone. It looked like a fun weapon to shoot though.

Forum List

Back