Gilad Shalit Deal Reached With Hamas: Israel Radio

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUR5HIHkYUs&feature=related]Gilad Shalit in Captivity - First Video ENGLISH SUBTITLED[/ame]

José;4259652 said:
Originally posted by Barry44sucks
The fact is that if Israel wannted to, they could wipe the palestinians off the face of the earth, and the palestinians can't do shit.

Be careful what you wish for...

3000 innocent american civilians were turned into hamburguer meat by a bunch of arabs with a strong resentment against the zionazi state for much less than the total extermination of the palestinian people.

Yes, you are clear.

Last edited:
José;4259652 said:
Originally posted by Barry44sucks
The fact is that if Israel wannted to, they could wipe the palestinians off the face of the earth, and the palestinians can't do shit.

Be careful what you wish for...

3000 innocent american civilians were turned into hamburguer meat by a bunch of arabs with a strong resentment against the zionazi state for much less than the total extermination of the palestinian people.

Who's exterminating whom, scumbag?

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by Ropey
Yes, you are clear.
Ropey...

I have no problems with you being resentful of the fact that I really believe the state of Israel should be peacefully dismantled...

As a Jew, I understand you have a deep emotional connection with the jewish state that transcend mere words, rational thoughts, debating skills, etc...

So I'm willing to settle for far less than your "conversion" to the cause of the non-violent dismantling of the jewish racial dictatorship.

I just want to consider these two points:

I'm not subjecting Israel to any unfair treatment.

The establishment of an safe haven for the afrikander people in South Africa resulted in a scenario of ethnic supremacism in that part of the world so I supported the peaceful dismantlement of the south african apartheid state.

The establishment of an safe haven for the jewish people in Palestine resulted in a scenario of ethnic supremacism so I support the peaceful dismantlement of Israel.

If the theft of half of Mexico by the USA had resulted in a displaced mexican population fighting for their right to return to California, Texas, New Mexico I'd be here... defending their right to return to their places of origin.

You name it, Ropey...you present me a political scenario anywhere on planet Earth where the establishment of a safe haven for a given ethnicity (or a land grab) resulted in a ethnic supremacist political configuration and you'll find me here supporting its peaceful dismantlement.

No need to agree with me, Ropey, I just want you to realise my absolute logical consistency and no prejudice or singling out of Israel whatsoever.

OK, that was the first point... This is the second point I'd like to draw your attention to:

I'm not one of those naive Westerners who believe that after Israel's dismantlement the palestinian and the jewish people will hold their hands and sing kumbaya for all eternity.

FAR FROM IT.

I fully understand that the peaceful dismantlement of Israel will eventually mean the jewish people will become a "people without a land" once again in their history.

And believe me, Ropey, I sincerely consider this:

1 - A SHAME

2 - A DISGRACE

3 - AND A TRAGEDY THAT ESCAPES DESCRIPTION.

Now you're probably wondering why I support the dismantlement of Israel even though I'm fully aware that this event will trigger a mass exodus of jews from Palestine.

This is because I see the palestinian people as fully humans, Ropey, while you look upon them through a dehumanising paradigm.

Black south africans = (equally human as) white south africans = peaceful dismantlement of South Africa.

Palestinian refugees < (less human than, entitled to less rights than) israeli jews = perpetuation of Israel.

I don't know if someday in your lifetime you'll be able to discard the dehumanising paradigm through which you think about the palestinian people, Ropey, but if you do, THEN AND ONLY THEN, you'll be able to understand me.

You'll not only understand me... you'll become an ardent supporter of the peaceful end of the zionist state yourself.

José;4261603 said:
Yes, you are clear.
Ropey...

I have no problems with you being resentful of the fact that I really believe the state of Israel should be peacefully dismantled...

As a Jew, I understand you have a deep emotional connection with the jewish state that transcend mere words, rational thoughts, debating skills, etc...

So I'm willing to settle for far less than your "conversion" to the cause of the non-violent dismantling of the jewish racial dictatorship.

The establishment of an safe haven for the afrikander people in South Africa resulted in a scenario of ethnic supremacism in that part of the world so I supported the peaceful dismantlement of the south african apartheid state.

The establishment of an safe haven for the jewish people in Palestine resulted in a scenario of ethnic supremacism so I support the peaceful dismantlement of Israel.

If the theft of half of Mexico by the USA had resulted in a displaced mexican population fighting for their right to return to California, Texas, New Mexico I'd be here... defending their right to return to their places of origin.

You name it, Ropey...you present me a political scenario anywhere on planet Earth where the establishment of a safe haven for a given ethnicity (or a land grab) resulted in a ethnic supremacist political configuration and you'll find me here supporting its peaceful dismantlement.

No need to agree with me, Ropey, I just want you to realise my absolute logical consistency and no prejudice or singling out of Israel whatsoever.

OK, that was the first point... This is the second point I'd like to draw your attention to:

I'm not one of those naive Westerners who believe that after Israel's dismantlement the palestinian and the jewish people will hold their hands and sing kumbaya for all eternity.

FAR FROM IT.

I fully understand that the peaceful dismantlement of Israel will eventually mean the jewish people will become a "people without a land" once again in their history.

1 - A SHAME

2 - A DISGRACE

Now you're probably wondering why I support the dismantlement of Israel even though I'm fully aware that this event will trigger a mass exodus of jews from Palestine.

This is because I see the palestinian people as fully humans, Ropey, while you look upon them through a dehumanising paradigm.

Black south africans = (equally human as) white south africans = peaceful dismantlement of South Africa.

Palestinian refugees < (less human than, entitled to less rights than) israeli jews = perpetuation of Israel.

I don't know if someday in your lifetime you'll be able to discard the dehumanising paradigm through which you think about the palestinian people, Ropey, but if you do, THEN AND ONLY THEN, you'll be able to understand me.

You'll not only understand me... you'll become an ardent supporter of the peaceful end of the zionist state yourself.

You did not call it the zionist state.

You called it something else.

zionazi state

You are clear. :)

José;4261603 said:
Yes, you are clear.
Ropey...

FAR FROM IT.

1 - A SHAME

2 - A DISGRACE

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years. We wrote the 10 Commandments when you savages were burying your babies alive. Today, you honor kill your children and put suicide bomb belts on them. You fucking sub-humans.

You and your Arab camel drivers go back to Arabia where you came from, scumbag.

Last edited:
Netanyahu Announces Deal to Free Shalit

12schalit_cnd-popup.jpg

Israel and Hamas have reached a tentative agreement on a proposal brokered by Egypt to exchange Palestinian prisoners for an Israeli soldier held captive for more than five years, both sides said Tuesday. The Israeli cabinet was meeting in emergency session to discuss it.
Enlarge This Image
Shalit family

Gilad Shalit, the Israeli soldier who was kidnapped in by Hamas in 2006.
Metro Twitter Logo.
Connect With Us on Twitter

Follow @nytimesworld for international breaking news and headlines.
Readers’ Comments

Share your thoughts.

* Post a Comment »
* Read All Comments (55) »

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, who summoned all 29 Cabinet ministers to vote on the agreement concerning the fate of the captive soldier, Staff. Sgt. Gilad Shalit, went on Israeli television beforehand to announce it, a sign that he was confident of Cabinet approval.

“If all goes according to plan, Gilad will be returning to Israel in the coming days,” Mr. Netanyahu said.

Ali Baraka, the Hamas representative in Lebanon, said an agreement was reached through indirect negotiations conducted by Egypt. He said Sergeant Shalit would be freed under terms of the exchange but did not specify when. Osama Hamdan, another Hamas representative in Lebanon, said Khaled Meshal, the Syrian-based Hamas leader, was planning to speak about the agreement later.

Al Arabiya, the satellite network, first reported that Egyptian mediators had made a breakthrough in the prisoner-swap negotiations, and that the exchange for Sergeant Shalit could happen as early as November.

Israel and Hamas agree deal to release Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit

Hamas has been defying the Geneva convention regarding prisoners on a daily basis since its inception. Gilad has been denied and continues to be refused Red Cross visits and no regular contact with his loved ones. Hamas has been doing this for over five years and with the tacit approval in the silence of the EU and the UN.

Aid should have been limited until the release of Gilad was effected imo as it would have been the right and moral thing to do. Now Israel will take a massive risk to recover this unfortunate kidnapped soldier. History clearly shows released terrorists return to terrorism to threaten, maim and kill again. Should they be successful in doing so the blood of the victims is on the hands of every Hamas/Gaza supporter. Gilad is one man. Let us see what Israel has to give up (in released terrorists) for one of their own.

There will be a list of all those released and I will post it in here.

yes well what with amnesty intl., UN human rights org. the msm here we certainly have heard enough about the fact that hamas has not honored red cross strictures etc..:rolleyes:..

José;4261603 said:
Yes, you are clear.
Ropey...

Since the 22 Arab shithioles are a total waste of plasma and space, let's dismantle them and make the Middle East one large Jewish state. Israel has produced 6 Nobel Prize winners and is a global leader in everything from information technology to biotechnology to solar technology and electric transportation. The Arab shitholes are a wasteland.

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark

Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people &#8212; 155 times the population of Israel &#8212; were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

But wealth isn't the sole explanation for this disparity in intellectual innovation. Saudi Arabia enjoyed a per capita income of $24,200 in 2010. Yet the Kingdom averages an anemic 37 patents per year compared with Israel's 1,416 per year &#8212; and there are 3 1/2 times more Saudis than Israelis, meaning that Israel's per capita output of intellectual property is 132 times greater than Saudi Arabia's.

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world. Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion &#8212; the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

A few miles from Teva's gleaming office campus west of the Old City sits the former national mint building for the British Mandate. Built in 1937, this renovated building, along with the old Ottoman Empire railway warehouses next to it, houses the JVP Media Quarter and 300 entrepreneurs.

The complex hosts Israel's leading venture capital firm, Jerusalem Venture Partners, as well as 35 startups and a performing arts center for good measure. JVP, which has helped launch 70 companies since 1993, has more than $820 million under management with seven active venture capital funds.

The Media Quarter concept was created in 2002 when JVP founder Erel Margalit wanted to create a media-focused incubator that combined technology, culture, art and business. JVP has shepherded 18 initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, including some of the largest Israel-based companies: Qlik Technologies, Netro Corp., Chromatis Networks, Precise Software, Cogent Communications.

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=568999

Last edited:
Prisoner Swap: Hamas Says Many Released Prisoners Will Be Deported

r-PRISONER-SWAP-large570.jpg

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — A Hamas official said Thursday that close to 200 of the 450 Palestinians to be freed in the first phase of a swap for a captured Israeli soldier will not be allowed to return to their homes in the West Bank, Gaza or east Jerusalem, suggesting a substantial number may face deportation.

The official, who requested anonymity because he was not authorized to release the figures, told reporters that 272 of the 450 prisoners to be released in the initial stage of the swap for Israeli soldier Gilad Schalit can go home. That means the remaining 178 are likely to be deported to third countries or – if they are from the West Bank or east Jerusalem – to the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip. The Hamas official did not name any countries that might be a destination for those expelled.

The prisoner swap was announced Tuesday, ending a five year saga of sputtering negotiations to release Schalit, who was seized by Hamas-backed Gaza militants in a cross-border raid in 2006. Israel will release more than 1,000 Palestinian prisoners. About 550 are expected to be freed in a second phase in about two months.

The deportations would be a blow to the prisoners' families, many of whom have waited decades to see their loved ones.

Hamas may come under fire from Palestinian critics for agreeing to so many deportations after it repeatedly said it would fight to allow prisoners to return home. Hamas officials note that Israel wanted far more prisoners deported, and that the release of so many Palestinians itself is a victory.

Israel pressed for the deportation of Palestinian prisoners who they worried would pose a security risk to the Jewish state if they were released back into their own communities. Most of those Israel objects to are blamed for masterminding militant attacks, or causing Israeli deaths.

The first phase of the deal will likely be concluded next Tuesday or Wednesday, said another Hamas official, Saleh Aruri.

Other parties involved in the deal – Egyptian mediators and Israeli officials have not confirmed a day. Aruri was one of the four Hamas officials involved in negotiations for the swap.

Aruri said Israeli prison authorities would hand over Palestinian prisoners to the International Committee of the Red Cross, while they would transfer Schalit to Egyptian authorities.

"Israel will hand over our beloved brothers and sisters," said Aruri, speaking to a television station loyal to the militant group.

On Thursday, Hamas chief Khaled Mashaal was in Cairo meeting with Egyptian intelligence chief Mourad Mowafi to discuss the logistics of the release. Egypt is credited with playing a main role in brokering the swap deal.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — A Hamas official said Thursday that close to 200 of the 450 Palestinians to be freed in the first phase of a swap for a captured Israeli soldier will not be allowed to return to their homes in the West Bank, Gaza or east Jerusalem, suggesting a substantial number may face deportation.

The official, who requested anonymity because he was not authorized to release the figures, told reporters that 272 of the 450 prisoners to be released in the initial stage of the swap for Israeli soldier Gilad Schalit can go home. That means the remaining 178 are likely to be deported to third countries or – if they are from the West Bank or east Jerusalem – to the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip. The Hamas official did not name any countries that might be a destination for those expelled.

The prisoner swap was announced Tuesday, ending a five year saga of sputtering negotiations to release Schalit, who was seized by Hamas-backed Gaza militants in a cross-border raid in 2006. Israel will release more than 1,000 Palestinian prisoners. About 550 are expected to be freed in a second phase in about two months.

The deportations would be a blow to the prisoners' families, many of whom have waited decades to see their loved ones.

Hamas may come under fire from Palestinian critics for agreeing to so many deportations after it repeatedly said it would fight to allow prisoners to return home. Hamas officials note that Israel wanted far more prisoners deported, and that the release of so many Palestinians itself is a victory.

Israel pressed for the deportation of Palestinian prisoners who they worried would pose a security risk to the Jewish state if they were released back into their own communities. Most of those Israel objects to are blamed for masterminding militant attacks, or causing Israeli deaths.

The first phase of the deal will likely be concluded next Tuesday or Wednesday, said another Hamas official, Saleh Aruri.

Other parties involved in the deal – Egyptian mediators and Israeli officials have not confirmed a day. Aruri was one of the four Hamas officials involved in negotiations for the swap.

Aruri said Israeli prison authorities would hand over Palestinian prisoners to the International Committee of the Red Cross, while they would transfer Schalit to Egyptian authorities.

"Israel will hand over our beloved brothers and sisters," said Aruri, speaking to a television station loyal to the militant group.

On Thursday, Hamas chief Khaled Mashaal was in Cairo meeting with Egyptian intelligence chief Mourad Mowafi to discuss the logistics of the release. Egypt is credited with playing a main role in brokering the swap deal.

So, the Pals go from Israeli prisons to the Gaza prison that is far, far worse. :lol:

So, the Pals go from Israeli prisons to the Gaza prison that is far, far worse. :lol:

I bet, so why are the Pals even swapping for these guys?

I guess the question is who's the lucky country that gets these guys?

I don't think Israel would want them in any bordering countries, right?

Forum List

Back