Giant crater opens up out of nowhere in Brazil

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Giant crater opens up out of nowhere in Brazil in pictures - Strange Sounds

Farmers in Coromandel in Alto Paranaíba, Brazil were surprised by a giant crater, measuring more than 20 meters in diameter, that appeared without notice in one of their soybean plantation between Nov. 5th and 6th. Now look at the pictures and tell me how the guy was feeling after discovering the profound chasm in the Earth: So lucky… Yes so lucky to still be alive!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably Cern opening up the gates to hell , all over the place a few in Russia, one here, a few in Florida lol

Farmers in Coromandel in Alto Paranaíba, Brazil were surprised by a giant crater, measuring more than 20 meters in diameter, that appeared without notice in one of their soybean plantation between Nov. 5th and 6th. Now look at the pictures and tell me how the guy was feeling after discovering the profound chasm in the Earth: So lucky… Yes so lucky to still be alive!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably Cern opening up the gates to hell , all over the place a few in Russia, one here, a few in Florida lol

For ((( MSM presstitutes ))) it's work of bad Putin again.

How deep was it?

• Banned

How deep was it?

dude it said what it was in the post LOL 20 meters

How deep was it?

thats diameter lol

How deep was it?

Diameter...that's not how deep....

That was supposed to stay a deep dark secret.
Democrats had it made to bury all the left political careers in.

• Banned

How deep was it?

thats diameter lol

Awww shit that's what I get for multi taksing bhaahahhaha Thanks once again TN ...
Opppsie FRANK my bad... Gotta tell him that.

• Banned

How deep was it?

thats diameter lol

I got like ten tabs open at once too omg..................... RED FACE....

How deep was it?

Apologies to my #4 statement. =)

Forum List

Back