Harvard being investigated by DOJ over its affirmative action policy

admitting/enrolling with race as a factor is ridiculous
as I've linked before, blacks graduate from college at lower levels
blacks graduate from high school at lower levels--if they can't hack high school, they certainly cannot hack college---so--admitting by race does not help them at all

It's been going on for ages. The typical hypocrisy of the left.

Affirmative action in college is simply a tool by the Swamp to legally discriminate against Whites and South Koreans.

I spent time at Harvard this past year. I felt like I was in China, there were so many Asians on campus.

Can you imagine a marginally literate negro sharing a classroom with an Asian who had to kill the SAT to get in?

I think Harvard should be forced to follow a law the fully support.

the absolutely must deny whites entry if they have to many and let in the most qualified minorities or shut their door forever.

Here in my state, Asians (generally speaking) are outstanding students, so they earn the marks necessary to enter the university.

If entrance were based solely on merit, then Asians would probably fill the entire university.

From a practical point of view, people will not accept marks as being the sole criterion for entrance.

Thus, most people, I feel, support reasonable affirmative action (aka "quotas") as a way to keep the peace.

I recently read that an elite secondary school in the city of New York City has mostly Asian students. Entrance is based on ONE single written test. The mayor of New York feels that more students of other ethnicities should be allowed to enter, so he is proposing other criteria besides only one written test.

Here in my state, Asians (generally speaking) are outstanding students, so they earn the marks necessary to enter the university.

If entrance were based solely on merit, then Asians would probably fill the entire university.

From a practical point of view, people will not accept marks as being the sole criterion for entrance.

Thus, most people, I feel, support reasonable affirmative action (aka "quotas") as a way to keep the peace.

I recently read that an elite secondary school in the city of New York City has mostly Asian students. Entrance is based on ONE single written test. The mayor of New York feels that more students of other ethnicities should be allowed to enter, so he is proposing other criteria besides only one written test.
forcing

Forum List

Back