Ghislaine Maxwell Did Not Kill Herself.

OK, so it's not a current event, yet.

But when she turns up dead, and the official cause is suicide, feel free to quote me here.

Ghislaine Maxwell did not kill herself.

Suicide?

I think she is feeling extra sick from corona virus. Have to mix it up every now and then... You can not breath in many ways...

She will have the particular strain that causes the neck muscles to break and may even result in metallic objects being found in ones skull.

But when she turns up dead, and the official cause is suicide, feel free to quote me here.

Drumpf is not going to kill her. She's probably already let him know that proof of Drumpf raping that 13 yr old girl is going to come to light if she has an accident.

She's even being kept in the same cell Epstein was in the night he, um, killed himself, and it's for her own protection.

Now wouldnt that scare the shit out of her!!!

After the "suicide" of Jeffrey Epstein does anybody seriously think this woman won't be watched 24/7?
The FBI wants names, places, dates, names, names, more names of other people involved in Epstein's sex trafficking of girls.
They will put her on a feeding tube if they have to.
Make her sleep on a bed without sheets, take away her toothbrush.

Bill Clinton is not a happy boy this week, neither is Donald Trump. And many others.
Stephen Bing was a good buddy of Epstein's and took more than a few trips to the island.
Prince Andrew's going to get another nail in his coffin after they interrogate Maxwell.
It's going to get really ugly for a lot of wealthy, powerful perverts very soon.

She's even being kept in the same cell Epstein was in the night he, um, killed himself, and it's for her own protection.

Now wouldnt that scare the shit out of her!!!

She may end up in the same detention center, but in the women's section.

We shall soon see where/how the bitch is handled.

"
A transfer to MCC, the same facility where Epstein died after he was found hanging in his jail cell in August 2019, raises questions about how Maxwell will be monitored while in custody.

While the medical examiner ruled Epstein’s death a suicide, the case has spurred many questions, from disappearing footage to allegations of systemic mismanagement over at the MCC on how they handled an inmate who had been on suicide watch.

Maxwell’s condition in custody will be closely monitored wherever she ends up, said Acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss at Thursday’s press conference. “As you know, we are sensitive to that concern and certainly we’ll be in dialogue with the Bureau of Prisons about it,” she said.""""""

oh well.... we'll see how this all ends..

Ghislaine Maxwell reportedly moved from ‘cell to cell’ to avoid assassins

July 12, 2020

July 12, 2020
So they basically admit shes at risk of MURDER and not "suicide" or "accident".

This woman needs to be protected from the Deep State

Last edited:
After the "suicide" of Jeffrey Epstein does anybody seriously think this woman won't be watched 24/7?
The FBI wants names, places, dates, names, names, more names of other people involved in Epstein's sex trafficking of girls.
They will put her on a feeding tube if they have to.
Make her sleep on a bed without sheets, take away her toothbrush.

Bill Clinton is not a happy boy this week, neither is Donald Trump. And many others.
Stephen Bing was a good buddy of Epstein's and took more than a few trips to the island.
Prince Andrew's going to get another nail in his coffin after they interrogate Maxwell.
It's going to get really ugly for a lot of wealthy, powerful perverts very soon.
Trump kicked Epstein out 20 years ago when he found out Epstein was fucking young girls. Bill flew on the 'Lolita Express' over twenty times. What do you think he was doing on those flights with young girls? Jerking off alone in his stateroom?
I'll be interested to know how many times HRC flew on these flights.
I bet her 'longtime companion' Uma could write a book!

July 12, 2020
Wow...!

So those moving her, as protection from assassins....

must have evidence that Epstein was assassinated....No?

Why else take these extraordinary precautions for her safety if his death was merely a suicide?

Forum List

Back