Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Just think this board would have half the people on it if half of them were not getting paid. We do research we know what the fuck is going on a plane can not fly at 500 miles hr. as far as the parts go what fucking parts LOL fuck off

Really? Because the website for Boeing says that their aircraft can cruise at about 533 mph. Approach speed is only 124 mph, but that is because the plane has to slow down to land.

http://www.b757.info/boeing-757-200-specifications/

link to any air liner that can fly 500 at ground level.

Um...............dude....................hate to tell you, but the reason they are slow when taking off is because they have to overcome gravity and inertia in climbing to their cruising altitude. The reason they slow down when landing to around 124 mph, is because they don't want any more inertia than they need to land the plane, and the landing strip is kinda limited in length.

However.......................If they are diving down from 30,000 feet, they will have enough help from gravity to make sure they stay at a high speed.

You guys are ether paid shills or some of the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet take your pick

Pentagon is a big target

Not hard to hit at any speed

Flight 93 when it crashed in PA was going 580 miles per hour.

Flight 93 - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

At 9:57 the passengers and crew aboard Flight 93 began their counterattack, as recorded by the cockpit voice recorder. In response, the hijacker piloting the plane began to roll the aircraft, pitching it up and down to throw the charging passengers off balance. Worried that the passengers would soon break through to the cockpit, the hijackers made the decision to crash the plane before reaching their final destination. At 10:02 a voice was recorded saying, “Yes, put it in it, and pull it down.” Several other voices chanted “Allah is great” as the plane’s controls were turned hard to the right. The airplane then rolled onto its back and plowed into an empty field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, at 580 miles per hour. Flight 93’s intended target is not known, but it is belived that the hijackers were targeting the White House, the U.S. Capitol, the Camp David presidential retreat in Maryland or several nuclear power plants along the Eastern seaboard.

Mental illness mostly starts by going to a church and learning never to question anything....

exactly and mentail illness also comes with believing everything the media and government tell you without question no matter how absurd their explanations are like the magic bullet theory of the warren commission that incredibly there are american sheep on here who STILL believe in magic bullets that stop in mid air.talk about mental illness.:haha::lmao::lmao::haha:

these psychologists agree with the Bush dupes,they have metal illness not accepting that it was an inside job.:D:up::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha:

You are pathetic.

So, the nose of the "757" made THIS HOLE???

LOL!!!!!

I saw the (PHOTO-SHOPPED) photos of the landing gear.

and your beaked birdbrain went BAWK BAWK BAWK

I suppose the Zionists planted them?

in the photo, dumbshit....

You know, it's kinda fun to watch you disprove your own stuff. In the top quoted post, you asked if it would be possible for a large aircraft to leave such a small hole. Only thing is, you showed only a portion of the wreck site, because the hole that is in your first post was in the second ring from the outside of the Pentagon.

In your second post that I quoted, you showed an aerial picture, which clearly shows that the entire outside ring where the plane impacted was destroyed, with a hole being on the second ring.

Yeah, the hole in your first post that I quoted was kinda small, but that is because it already went through an entire ring of the Pentagon. Ever been there? I have, and I can tell you that those rings around the outside are actually pretty large. They are about 4 stores tall and are about the width of a highway.

And, like I said, from your aerial photo, most of the impact appears to have been taken up by the outer ring.

these psychologists explain your mental illness you have that you live in this fantasyland that 19 muslims were behind the attacks mental man.:haha:

you showed an aerial picture, which clearly shows that the entire outside ring where the plane impacted was destroyed, with a hole being on the second ring.

What is shows is NO PLANE DEBRIS, proving that Zionist Traitors Photo-Shopped those photos to splice in "plane debris" that was never there.

a fact he obviously cant come to grips with.hee hee.

I saw the photos of the landing gear.

and your beaked birdbrain went BAWK BAWK BAWK

I suppose the Zionists planted them?

in the photo, dumbshit....

I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to edit someone’s post to say what it didn’t say. Btw, in that last picture, it looks like a pretty big hole.

This is the hole. Is it big enough for a 757?

NOT EVEN CLOSE....

No liar, this is the hole:
View attachment 167646
Plenty big enough. You just outed yourself as a lunatic liar.
a HOLE with no plane debris,as always you prove what a moron you are.hee hee.

Is this a 757 or a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon on 911???

A 757. As demonstrated by the plane wreckage consistent with an AMerican Airlines 757 being found around and in the building, along with the bodies of passengers from that 757, plus the black boxes from that 757 found in the Pentagon wreckage.
The skill it would take to fly a plane as close to the ground as the vidio shows would be tremendous for a cesna. I can not immagine trying it with a 747. While I am a pilot, I am not near as skilled as my uncle who was a fighter pilot in nam. I will show him the vidio and see what he sais. My prediction is, he will say impoossable. That is an angle I have never seen on an approach.

sir you are making wayyyyyyy too much sense for these psychotic lunatic mental nutcases to understand or comprehend,:up:

dont waste your breath on talking to your Uncle about it,they have no interest in hearing what an EXPERT PILOT says who tells them it is impossible for a 757 to do all that stuff they say it did ,only what the corrupt government and lamestream media tell them is all that matters.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

these paid shills sure get alot of money for their constant ass beatings they get here all the time on this subject from intelligent people such as yourself.they sure get a paid a lot for their constant ass beatings they suffer from people like you and me,they would not come back form these ass beatings they suffer for FREE so they demand pay raises from their handlers who glady give it to them.:lmao::muahaha:

Is this a 757 or a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon on 911???

if you look at the cone to the far right, you can see the shape of a plane.

if it was a missal, thee would be flames coming out the back and be much smaller.

You have crazy good eyes, I watched several times and could not find the plane or what ever it is, till told where to look.

these pathetic trolls ignore pesky facts the pentagon has hundreds of cameras in the building and would easily have picked it up on film and ignore as well how the FBI ILLEGALLY confiscated film from the gas station across from the pentagon,:D

Forum List

Back