Get Prepared for Your FLYING CAR!

In the meantime:

2013-dodge-challenger_100400398_m.jpg
Beautiful car.
upload_2017-4-24_13-9-43.png

In the meantime:

2013-dodge-challenger_100400398_m.jpg

Most people will be driving their on cars for some time as it will take a lot of sales to bring down the costs of the flying car's development.

Also it will take people some time to adjust mentally to accepting flying cars. The idea of your engine failing at 5,000 feet is kind of a hurdle for most I think.

But the devil is in the details and as police try to find new sources of revenue for lost traffic fines as so many convert to self driving cars, the few reluctants hanging in there with their manual driving will begin to throw in their towels as they begin to realize that they are the cash cows for the lost fines revenue.

At what price tag? It would have to be affordable as well as intuitive.

The more vehicles produced, the cheaper the vehicles become, so alot depends on which vehicles are most popular and that depends much on which models the taxi companies and other riding businesses like Uber decide to use and buy.

We will probably end up with an economy version, a mid-range with more capacity (the minivan version) and a few top-end luxury versions for the uber wealthy.

But our commutes to work should be shorter, with less smog after ten years or so.

It's all so neat to see what the future holds concerning this technology. Hell, slashing the commute time alone makes this seem worthwhile. I am lucky enough that I can walk to work. I've had my car for 9 years and have 32k on the odometer. lol

It's all so neat to see what the future holds concerning this technology. Hell, slashing the commute time alone makes this seem worthwhile. I am lucky enough that I can walk to work. I've had my car for 9 years and have 32k on the odometer. lol

That is cool, you have this thing under control, lol.

But since most of these vehicles are electric or hybrid, our environment will greatly improve.

LA might become inhabitable again, lol.

That is cool, you have this thing under control, lol.

But since most of these vehicles are electric or hybrid, our environment will greatly improve.

LA might become inhabitable again, lol.

I don't know how the people of LA endure that nightmarish traffic? I'd go bananas.

At what price tag? It would have to be affordable as well as intuitive.

The more vehicles produced, the cheaper the vehicles become, so alot depends on which vehicles are most popular and that depends much on which models the taxi companies and other riding businesses like Uber decide to use and buy.

We will probably end up with an economy version, a mid-range with more capacity (the minivan version) and a few top-end luxury versions for the uber wealthy.

But our commutes to work should be shorter, with less smog after ten years or so.

I had the luxury of walking to work in my 20's and early 30's. Boy, do I miss it.

Hold onto that job...my job was with a bank that closed during the Shrub Jr. Days.

The love affair will brief after some dumb fuck flies their car into a high-rise apartment building.
Haha...you know you're right.
Do you really think no one ever thought of that? The solution is, they will be controlled by a computer that keeps them in a strict flight path when youre in the city. It will be like the google cars, except these fly.

The love affair will brief after some dumb fuck flies their car into a high-rise apartment building.
Do you really think no one ever thought of that? The solution is, they will be controlled by a computer that keeps them in a strict flight path when youre in the city. It will be like the google cars, except these fly.
Just because someone thought of how to prevent an incident like that doesn't mean it won't happen. I do think as long as market forces control the development...the situation will end up being most optimal.

Just because someone thought of how to prevent an incident like that doesn't mean it won't happen. I do think as long as market forces control the development...the situation will end up being most optimal.
There will always be accidents, but those flying cars will have a safer record than we currently have driving on the road. Once computers take over control of our cars, fatal accidents will dramatically drop.

Dubai has some single seater self flying drones now and expect a fleet service this summer.
Have a link to a good story on it?(Dubai single seaters)

don't know how to use google?

Self-flying taxi to transport passengers in Dubai
It's not that I can't use google. When someone seems to have a lot of interest in a topic, I tend to ask if they have a preferred link...it might be better than randomly googling it, seeing as they have an interest in the topic.

Why you gotta be a dick about it?

faster and easier just run a search

Dubai to get pilotless flying taxi service - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/tech/ehang-passenger-drone-dubai/
Mar 17, 2017 - Driverless flying taxi service set to launch in Dubai. ... Dubaiwill soon get flying taxis according to the city's Road and Transport Authority (RTA), which plans to start flying passengers across the city in July, as envisioned in this rendering. ... The driverless passenger drones ...
Flying Drone Taxis Could Take Off in Dubai - Wall Street Journal
www.wsj.com/.../flying-drone-taxis...dubai/F329FEAC-2366-4796-9205-72C0344F17D...
Feb 15, 2017 - Dubai hopes to have driverless taxi drones flying through its skies as soon as this summer. Its transport authorities plan to have the ...
Self-Flying Air Taxi: Ehang 184 Is Coming to Dubai This Summer ...
fortune.com/2017/02/16/dubai-travel-drones-air-taxi-ehang-184/
Feb 16, 2017 - Dubai plans to introduce, EHang 184, a driverless passengerdrone that can hold a single passenger and a small suitcase.
Self-flying taxi to transport passengers in Dubai - The Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › Technology
Feb 15, 2017 - An autonomous drone that can transport humans will start ferrying passengers around Dubai this summer. The head of Dubai'stransportation ...
Are Dubai's Drone Taxis For Real? | Articles | Air & Space Magazine
www.airspacemag.com/articles/fly-through-air-greatest-ease-180962272/
Feb 27, 2017 - Passenger drone service is poised to begin, but there are still a lot of unanswered questions.

Forum List

Back