Get back to work, GOP

Whenever the House Of Representatives is controlled by the GOP it's basically turned into their political "Enforcement" arm.
Why should we taxpayer pay their salaries?

So you think the GOP-run House should just let this shit go on without being investigated? Just let Obama and his administration do whatever they want with no consequences?

I find this lack of concern disturbing. Those who ignore government corruption are simply asking to be exploited by the government they supposedly trust.

Polls are showing that this flurry of "scandals" aren't hurting Obama's popularity. As many of us have been saying, the public just doesn't care.

Should the public care? Irrelevant. They don't. Honey Boo Boo has a sore throat, Kim Kardashian is fighting with her boyfriend, and Game of Thrones is real good this week. And not coincidentally, another celebrity, Obama, is polling just fine.

You've now done the happy dance twice, to no avail: The 2012 GOP election landslide and Obama's 2013 impeachment. Oops. That's two. I would think that would be embarrassing. How many more times is this going to happen before you decide to get serious about fixing the GOP brand?

I know it's tougher than pointing the finger at Obama, but that's what it's gonna take. There does seem to be some real effort going on to fix the GOP, and that's been drowned out the last few weeks. Maybe you should get back to it.

Mac. Have you considered the idea that what the Rethugs are doing is all they've got? That they have no other ideas that would benefit all of us? That rethugs are shallow, vindictive assholes?

I know you hold out hope for the GOP. But why? I know you have read the comments from the Repubs on here. Are these the type of people you want running a government?
Maybe the people posting on here really are today's repubs.

Kinda scary. Isn't it?

You seem to hold an unbridled contempt and hatred for those who do not happen to agree with your political philosophy. Of course, you are today's typical liberal/Democrat.

Kinda scary.Isn't it?

Last edited:
Whenever the House Of Representatives is controlled by the GOP it's basically turned into their political "Enforcement" arm.
Why should we taxpayer pay their salaries?

So you think the GOP-run House should just let this shit go on without being investigated? Just let Obama and his administration do whatever they want with no consequences?

I find this lack of concern disturbing. Those who ignore government corruption are simply asking to be exploited by the government they supposedly trust.

It's all about Denial. These losers think Obama can do no wrong. And when shit like this comes out, it's all hands on deck to defend him and accuse the Republicans of "politicizing" and "wasting taxpayer dollars".

Bashing a President who claims he learns about all of these scandals via the media is really easy.

Progressives are just fine with people that abuse the powers of government, as long it is someone they like doing the abuse, and the abusees are people they dont like.

Really? Who was fired when the IRS targeted a liberal church that protested the war? Who apologized when the IRS went after the NAACP?

The IRS turned itself in and then this administration took appropriate action. What more do you want?

By firing a guy who was resigning in June?

ohhhh STRONG action there.

Well..he could fire the guy he appointed..oh right...the GOP has been blocking his nominee.

And what did the AG report say? Poor management led to the whole thing. Who was managing it this whole time?

Forum List

Back