Germany's womens march against migrant violence spreads to Austria

Their brothers should be marching with them. Real men don't victimize their sisters and they don't allow other men to, either. Treating women as other than equal (in my opinion, superior) to men is impermissible. Anywhere in the world. And I don't hold that cultures have the right to violate this for any reason. We must struggle to impose equality where now is imposed error and harm. It is a form of subjugation very related to slavery era mentality, and affects far more fellow humans.
That is not to say we declare war tomorrow. We do have, however, extraordinary communications means, experts and great minds who, together with mere determination, could convert the world peacefully within a generation. It isn't that we should do this; it is necessary and if it isn't done, a more painful resolution is certain.

Their brothers should be marching with them. Real men don't victimize their sisters and they don't allow other men to, either. Treating women as other than equal (in my opinion, superior) to men is impermissible. Anywhere in the world. And I don't hold that cultures have the right to violate this for any reason. We must struggle to impose equality where now is imposed error and harm. It is a form of subjugation very related to slavery era mentality, and affects far more fellow humans.
That is not to say we declare war tomorrow. We do have, however, extraordinary communications means, experts and great minds who, together with mere determination, could convert the world peacefully within a generation. It isn't that we should do this; it is necessary and if it isn't done, a more painful resolution is certain.
Like what Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton did to women? Treated them as equal? Just need verification..

Forum List

Back