President Assad returns Grand Croix to slave regime

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
It no honor for President Assad to wear the Grand Croix anymore. The medal has been handed out to the Romanian embassy in Damascus, that represents French interests in Syria. Previously, Macron moved to withdraw the decoration.

""It is no honour for President Assad to wear a decoration attributed by a slave country and follower of the United States that supports terrorists," the statement said."

Syria returns Assad's Légion d'honneur to France - France 24

Notice: The actual statement reads slave regime, not country.

Last edited:
He's a mass murderer and a war criminal. They need to hang a necklace around his neck and then hang it from a yard arm.

It no honor for President Assad to wear the Grand Croix anymore. The medal has been handed out to the Romanian embassy in Damascus, that represents French interests in Syria. Previously, Macron moved to withdraw the decoration.

""It is no honour for President Assad to wear a decoration attributed by a slave country and follower of the United States that supports terrorists," the statement said."

I take the article saying that France wanted it back.

I take the article saying that France wanted it back.
Read my post more carefully. The medal was not yet denied.

Forum List

Back