Germany Remains Deeply Anti-Semitic.

It would be very informative when you name a 'gentile' country jews lived in which wasn't antisemitic. Through entirely human history jews were expelled from almost all countries.
It's interesting isn't it? How these people manage to wear out their welcome everywhere they go eventually. Why is that?

What do you mean, 'everywhere they go'?

Jews were in Europe before the different tribes got there.

They came with the Romans.
No one was there when the Romans arrived? Hmmm... Who knew?

It would be very informative when you name a 'gentile' country jews lived in which wasn't antisemitic. Through entirely human history jews were expelled from almost all countries.
It's interesting isn't it? How these people manage to wear out their welcome everywhere they go eventually. Why is that?

What's that got to do with anything?

If you managed to read the post to which I was responding; the answer to your question is self explanatory...

If you managed to read the post to which I was responding; the answer to your question is self explanatory...

I've met your type before.

People with an education? Good on you! You should spend more time with my type. With any luck, we might rub off on you.

People hate others who are more intelligent than them.

Greg

That’s why I hate nobody.

People with an education? Good on you! You should spend more time with my type. With any luck, we might rub off on you.

Your type?

You mean bigots?

Why would anyone educated want to spend time around that?

What did I say on this topic, that was bigoted? And please... Do quote me.

India and china ---also Indonesia was ok until it got ISLAMIZED.

What did you do with the Treasure, you thieves?
280px-Arch_of_Titus_Menorah.png
My ancestry isn't of Italian heritage.

Maybe you should ask Tony Soprano? .... :dunno:

read the Koran------the rapist pig of Arabia DID pillage the jewish city of Yathrib. -----AS A START.
He even stole women and children to satisfy his perverse filth

So... You find legitimate questions; that some are unwilling, or unable to answer, to be bigoted...? We must be using different dictionaries.

So... You find legitimate questions; that some are unwilling, or unable to answer, to be bigoted...? We must be using different dictionaries.

to what "legitimate" question to you refer?

Forum List

Back