Germany records Hottest April ever +5°C = 9°F !

Celcius to Fahrenheit- Multiply by 9, then divide by 5, then add 32

5 x 9 = 45 , 5 into 45 is 9 + 32 = 41 degree farenheit....Why that does not compute..

Germany is immune to overall global warming? And we aren't German? And we notice global warming? Shame on us...

This isn't merely a City, or a province (like N Ontario), this is a Large country... And not for a Day or two, but for a Whole Month.
And they didn't just beat the old records, they Destroyed them
Never seen such a long period of Weather in such a large area Shatter a record by so much, and that doesn't include the rest of Europe which was probably along for the same ride.

Germany records hottest April ever
The National Meteorological Service reports that April 2018 was the warmest April in the recorded history of German weather. Average temperatures were 5 degrees higher than during the comparison period from 1961 to 1990.
Germany records hottest April ever | DW | 30.04.2018

The year 2018 saw the warmest recorded April in German history, beating the previous record set in 2009, the National Meteorological Service (DWD) reported on Monday.

At a projected 12.4° Celsius (54 F), the average temperature proved 5° Celsius (9 F) higher than the April value from the internationally valid comparison period from 1961-1990 and 4° higher than the figure from 1981-2010.
[.....]

Hottest April in Central Europe since more than 200 years. In general the chaotic extremes grow worldwide because of the current man made climate change.

Last edited:
I am told it snowed in Minnesota, record numbers. It discounts all global warming hypothesis whatsoever?And say, we in Colorado have a had record drought going on for years...and it hasn't ended? Good for Minnesota. It doesn't change anything.

In context with the global warming it could be for example possible that Germany will end in an ice time. It's difficult to bring chaos under control. The extremes grow. In case of the USA I would say the storms are indicators.

The maximum risk of the problem is by the way a totally dead planet.

Last edited:
This isn't merely a City, or a province (like N Ontario), this is a Large country... And not for a Day or two, but for a Whole Month.
Never seen such a long period of Weather in such a large area Shatter a record by so much, and that doesn't include the rest of Europe which was probably along for the same ride.

The National Meteorological Service reports that April 2018 was the warmest April in the recorded history of German weather. Average temperatures were 5 degrees higher than during the comparison period from 1961 to 1990.

The year 2018 saw the warmest recorded April in German history, beating the previous record set in 2009, the National Meteorological Service (DWD) reported on Monday.

At a projected 12.4° Celsius (54 F), the average temperature proved 5° Celsius (9 F) higher than the April value from the internationally valid comparison period from 1961-1990 and 4° higher than the figure from 1981-2010.
[.....]

Yeah.. It's weather.

Average Temperatures in Munich, Germany Temperature
  • The mean temperature in Munich, Germany is a little cool at 7.8 degrees Celsius (46 degrees Fahrenheit).
  • There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 19.5 °C (35.1°F) which is a slightly low range.
  • There is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
Variance of mean monthly temperatures means to ME (maybe I'm just tired or drunk or both) that you EXPECT any month's average to VARY over a RANGE of 19.5DegC.

Hey -- maybe I'm wrong. Go find me some Deutches Weather Bureau plot of temp history. Here's one for every September since 1945...

Look Tom Cruise says --- "show me the money"

dwd-september2-1024x662.png

This GLOBAL warming thing really only shows up when you include the polar regions and -20DegF days become -18degF days. It really does not SHOW WELL on country wide data in our lattitudes.

[.....]

Weather =/= climate

[.....]

Yeah.. It's weather.

• The mean temperature in Munich, Germany is a little cool at 7.8 degrees Celsius (46 degrees Fahrenheit).
  • There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 19.5 °C (35.1°F) which is a slightly low range.
Variance of mean monthly temperatures means to ME (maybe I'm just tired or drunk or both) that you EXPECT any month's average to VARY over a RANGE of 19.5DegC.

Hey -- maybe I'm wrong. Go find me some Deutches Weather Bureau plot of temp history. Here's one for every September since 1945...

This GLOBAL warming thing really only shows up when you include the polar regions and -20DegF days become -18degF days. It really does not SHOW WELL on country wide data in our lattitudes.

Actually, this is the flip side of the coin that pulled all that snow and cold into the American east. It is the result of climate change; of global warming.

Germany is immune to overall global warming? And we aren't German? And we notice global warming? Shame on us...

But very few people feel shamed. The fact is very few people are showing inclination to open up their wallets over climate change because there's absolutely no evidence doing so will reverse so called "warming". The progressive is always an advocate for spending other people's money as long as the intentions are good..... and they give little mind to costs. Fortunately most people are not gamblers and most people do consider costs.... real costs. The ones in front of them in their day-to-day lives. And unlike progressives most people are not driven by their emotions. They understand that there are some problems in the world that can't be remedied that can be controlled. The progressive thinks there is a solution to every problem if we just fix the institutions of society which, of course, is silly.

Watching everybody's electric bill double is just fine with the progressive. Thankfully they are few in number or we would be fucked.

[.....]

Yeah.. It's weather.

Actually, this is the flip side of the coin that pulled all that snow and cold into the American east. It is the result of climate change; of global warming.

[.....]

Yeah.. It's weather.

"It is the result of climate change; of global warming"

Checks my handy chart

Warmer = Global Warming
Colder = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

Hmm OK he covers all the bases

So, no response to Rossby waves. No response to Rossby waves being caused by warming. Just meaningless denier crap. That must be why I've got you on Ignore.

I am told it snowed in Minnesota, record numbers. It discounts all global warming hypothesis whatsoever?And say, we in Colorado have a had record drought going on for years...and it hasn't ended? Good for Minnesota. It doesn't change anything.

In context with the global warming it could be for example possible that Germany will end in an ice time. It's difficult to bring chaos under control. The extremes grow. In case of the USA I would say the storms are indicators.

Decus - You quoted me "funny". Take a look at the climate of planet Venus and you are able to see what carbon dioxide is able to do. The greatest negative effect and the probability of an effect builds the basics for risk assessments. The USA is a coward - that's all. It's more easy to close the eyes and to do nothing in case of a real danger. But in this case perhaps this behavior is the same as to do suicide. Sure has the USA the right to do suicide - but it has not the right to murder also everyone else on this planet by doing suicide. And to make something clear: It were not Red Indians of Germany, who made the weather in April 2018 in central Europe. Mother nature is doing this.

Last edited:
See climate change happens with the left-handed version of 2 and global warming happens with the right-haned version. Don't ask for the lab work because there isn't any

Decus - You quoted me "funny". Take a look at the climate of planet Venus and you are able to see what carbon dioxide is able to do. The greatest negative effect and the probability of an effect builds the basics for risk assessments. The USA is a coward - that's all. It's more easy to close the eyes and to do nothing in case of a real danger. But in this case perhaps this behavior is the same as to do suicide. Sure has the USA the right to do suicide - but it has not the right to murder also everyone else on this planet by doing suicide. And to make something clear: It were not Red Indians of Germany, who made the weather in April 2018 in central Europe. Mother nature is doing this.

Take a look at Venus and see what atmospheric pressure is able to do

Idk....ive never put anybody on ignore ever. That screams, "I've been pwned so I'm taking my bat and ball and going home!"

I laugh every time the climate crusaders pull the Rosby Wave shit! God that line is so tired....nobody out there cares:2up:

Yeah.. It's weather.

LOFL - Talk about Weather!
Munich is like 1% of Germany Goofy!

Here's a fuller breakdown of the Month Regionally.

Sunny and dry: Germany records hottest April ever
2 May 2018

Deutschland last month saw the highest average temperatures ever recorded for the month of April, according to the German Weather Service (DWD).
Last month was the warmest April since weather records began well over a century ago in 1881, the DWD reported on Monday.

The average temperature throughout Germany last month was 12.4C - that is a whole 5C higher than the April value from the internationally valid comparison period from 1961-1990 and 4C above a later reference period from 1981-2010.

It was dry with above-average sunshine duration and particularly summer-like in the second half of the month, the DWD states, adding that April saw a clear lack of precipitation.

Southern regions of the country enjoyed the largest amount of sun; Bavaria tied with its neighbour Baden-Württemberg as both racked up 250 hours of sunshine.

SEE ALSO: Summer in April? Highs of up to 30C on the way for parts of Germany

Berlin stands out as the federal state which had the highest average temperature in April at 13.8C, as the Statista infographic below shows.

1525261772_20180502_Temperaturen.jpg

The German capital was followed by Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt and Saxony - each with an average temperature of 13C.

The states which showed the largest deviation (5.7C) from the multi-year average were Saxony and Thuringia, respectively.

And on the other end of the scale, Schleswig-Holstein was Germany's coldest state in April with temperatures averaging just 9.9C.

In order to find the coldest ever April one would have to go way back in history, according to the DWD, as the warmest months have all been recorded in recent years.​
`

Last edited:
Yeah.. It's weather.

LOFL - Talk about Weather!
Munich is like 1% of Germany Goofy!

Here's a fuller breakdown Regionally of the Month.

2 May 2018

63f50538e289e05c9347709d409652cf19f9c3c1a58ffc4ff402c130060b122c.jpg

A film festival in Stuttgart in late April 2018. Photo: DPA

Deutschland last month saw the highest average temperatures ever recorded for the month of April, according to the German Weather Service (DWD).
Last month was the warmest April since weather records began well over a century ago in 1881, the DWD reported on Monday.

The average temperature throughout Germany last month was 12.4C - that is a whole 5C higher than the April value from the internationally valid comparison period from 1961-1990 and 4C above a later reference period from 1981-2010.

It was dry with above-average sunshine duration and particularly summer-like in the second half of the month, the DWD states, adding that April saw a clear lack of precipitation.

Southern regions of the country enjoyed the largest amount of sun; Bavaria tied with its neighbour Baden-Württemberg as both racked up 250 hours of sunshine.

SEE ALSO: Summer in April? Highs of up to 30C on the way for parts of Germany

Berlin stands out as the federal state which had the highest average temperature in April at 13.8C, as the Statista infographic below shows.

1525261772_20180502_Temperaturen.jpg

The German capital was followed by Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt and Saxony - each with an average temperature of 13C.

The states which showed the largest deviation (5.7C) from the multi-year average were Saxony and Thuringia, respectively.

And on the other end of the scale, Schleswig-Holstein was Germany's coldest state in April with temperatures averaging just 9.9C.

In order to find the coldest ever April one would have to go way back in history, according to the DWD, as the warmest months have all been recorded in recent years.​
`

Lol....but the German people arent caring. Germany is in the midst of building 20 new coal plants by 2020!!:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

:oops8:

Forum List

Back