Germany Has a Russia Problem.

Litwin Mindful ESay
Ukrainian President Zelenskyy is ending the fake but will anyone in the West listen to him?
Zelenskyy: "Risk of Russian invasion did not increase, only the turmoil about it did."
That is what he said in a speech today after he met with US Secretary of State Blinken.

Zelensky and all the current administration is the manifestation of incompetence and quite law standards. What do you want to hear from him?

I have repeatedly said here that I don't believe there will be an invasion to Ukraine or especially a war between Russia and the US ( the latter part is as ridiculous as it can be). So, what do you want to prove me?

Zelensky and all the current administration is the manifestation of incompetence and quite law standards. What do you want to hear from him?

I have repeatedly said here that I don't believe there will be an invasion to Ukraine or especially a war between Russia and the US ( the latter part is as ridiculous as it can be). So, what do you want to prove me?
I just thought that news could be interesting for you.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is seeking to shift the balance of power in Europe and is even threatening war. So far, the German government hasn’t provided a clear answer to that threat. The problem is primarily a product of the party of Chancellor Olaf Scholz.

There is a clear and present danger of a war of aggression in Europe, but the German government doesn’t seem to have recognized it yet. What other explanation could there be for Berlin’s inexplicable paralysis in its approach to Russia?

It is all the more disconcerting because Germany, as the most important member state in the European Union, should be playing a key role in the standoff. But it is far from living up to that responsibility. Russia is threatening war against Ukraine, and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz’s response has been a vague threat of "consequences" should Moscow decide to invade. What kind of consequences? He hasn’t said.

Cowardly pussy Putin would probably do a good thing by kicking all western embassies out from Russia, at first German, Poland and Baltic dwarfs ones.
No discussion with traitorous liars is possible.
Russia shall ask Putin to resign and invite somebody more clever and bold to run it.
Who will not waste time for empty babbling with would-be muckety mucks
Any promise of European 'leaders' costs not more as a piece of sh..

- Mr. Stolz, where are our promised 6 thousand helmets for Ukraine?
- Mr. Zelensky, wait a little longer, the party is almost ready, we are erasing the swastikas from them.
- Really, it wasn't worth it, our people will draw them again anyway!

Europa shall have a fu.. instead of Russian Gas.
Russian army shall force traitor Putin to resign, take Donbass back and go east to China.
Chinese are better friends and pay more money for gas.
We get good prices because of our long and reliable business relation with Russia.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is seeking to shift the balance of power in Europe and is even threatening war. So far, the German government hasn’t provided a clear answer to that threat. The problem is primarily a product of the party of Chancellor Olaf Scholz.

There is a clear and present danger of a war of aggression in Europe, but the German government doesn’t seem to have recognized it yet. What other explanation could there be for Berlin’s inexplicable paralysis in its approach to Russia?

It is all the more disconcerting because Germany, as the most important member state in the European Union, should be playing a key role in the standoff. But it is far from living up to that responsibility. Russia is threatening war against Ukraine, and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz’s response has been a vague threat of "consequences" should Moscow decide to invade. What kind of consequences? He hasn’t said.

Raped by Red Army soldiers, they talk for the first time .

Germans needs to grow some balls ..

- Mr. Stolz, where are our promised 6 thousand helmets for Ukraine?
- Mr. Zelensky, wait a little longer, the party is almost ready, we are erasing the swastikas from them.
- Really, it wasn't worth it, our people will draw them again anyway!
13406232403087.jpg

The issue is probably Putin turning off the tap.
Germany should not have sold its soul to the Russians.
Schroeder should be held accountable.
The vast majority of our knowledge about the world comes from the media. What it tells us, we consider to be the truth. Information about Ukraine and Russia in Western society is formulated by prostitutes, on the instructions of scoundrels.

Russia? Who the fuck is Russia? Did the tyrant from Belarus overtake her?

Last edited:
The Germans still have to lick Putins nuts for gas

You are lucky that you did not stand in front of me now, because now you would be 1/2 yard smaller. And if this action had made a scratch into my hammer then you should slowly live in fear I really could become angry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back