Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Fuck the krauts. Let russia keep the whole place next time.

Russia doesn't need more nazis.let alone all the muslim nazis in Merkels Germany. Putin has enough to deal with the Ukrainian nazis next door that Obama gave him.

Trump praises our home grown Nazis. Do you?

You are a filthy liar.

LIke I said, earlier. You people just say shit, and you don't even care when you get called on it, because everyone you know plays the same game.

Russia doesn't need more nazis.let alone all the muslim nazis in Merkels Germany. Putin has enough to deal with the Ukrainian nazis next door that Obama gave him.

You are a filthy liar.

LIke I said, earlier. You people just say shit, and you don't even care when you get called on it, because everyone you know plays the same game.

I refer to Trump commets when your Nazi buddies marched in NC.

Deny that.

For nothing other than change the subject from his impending impeachment and/or arrest.
Keep wishing and dreaming. That'll make Hillary president.
:lol:

1q8nut.jpg

I love your ass-hurt tears.

:dance:

... How does declaring Jerusalem to be capital of Israel in our interest?
It's not; directly, anyway. It is, however, in the best interest of our staunchest ally in the region.

And, in another respect, it helps to put "paid", in part, to the debt that Western Europe (and Nova Europa) owe the Jews for complicity or inaction during the Holocaust.

And, given that Islam is not friendly to either Christianity nor Western Civilization in general, it helps to solidify the foothold that The West has reclaimed in the Middle East.

Having Forward Bases is always a good idea; having an Early Warning Tripwire is always a good idea; having a Strong Prepositioned Military Force in the area is a good idea.

In these respects, Israel is an Outpost of Western Civilization, reclaiming part of its old stomping grounds from the descendants of those who took it by the sword.

So why do it. There was no advantage but rather disadvantages.
We do not do it for advantage.

We do it because we, as a people, were more moved by the Holocaust than other nations and peoples, and decided to befriend the Jews as a nation.

Americans love an underdog - especially one that shows some balls and fights against long odds and wins anyway.... Comeback Kids.

And... given that America is heavily dominated by Christians, and that Judaism is the well-spring of Christianity...

And... given the long-standing animosity between Islam and Christianity...

Backing the Jews made (and makes) more a more emotionally satisfying choice than the Mad Dog Muzzies...

Not for 'advantage', but because it pleases us to do so.

Last edited:
Face it, we are no longer the world leader of freedom...
That's OK... somebody else can take a turn in the barrel...

..Human rights and free speech are not foundations of this regime.
Consider it a Market Correction, after decades of LibTard agenda-thrashing over Minorities and Queers and Illegal Beaners.

Time for the White Straight Christian UberMajority to reassert its dominance again for a while... enjoy.

You are a filthy liar.

You are a filthy liar.

Deny that.

Trump did not praise any nazis, you lying piece of shit.

You are a filthy liar.

Some of them were good people. That's not praise?

You are a filthy liar.

Deny that.

Oooh the Germans are going to get us.....
Yet another moronic Trumpette who thinks we don't need any allies in the world,.

If they get this bent over US just talking about having policies to protect our interests, they are not an ally.
. Well it's like people are saying now, otherwise that just like it is here (the lefties) have taken control of these nation's or rather they want the world to at least think that they have. Once they get control, then they puff themselves up or set themselves up as if they are the say all, and the end all to the world's problems.

Trump was the end all to their bullcrap here, and they hate him sorely for it. They figure that he has exposed them for the crazies that they are, and their greatest fear is that the world might just catch on to it as well. So as the left falls through out the world now, Trump will be looked at by the left as the culprit. I think he wears the banner proudly, because at one time they say Trump was a leftist but then finally saw the light.

Trump exposed you fricken morons. person

You have no morals whasoever when you support people like Donald Trump & Roy Moore.

For decades, this country has been active in the happens of the globe for our own security, to protect our businesses operating around the globe, keeping tabs on the wacko leaders that might cause us to be involved in yet another major war.

But noooooooooooooooooooio. You dumbasses think we can with draw from the world & survive.

NK gets ugly & trump begs other countries to help. Why should they help when told them to fuck themselves regarding other world issues such as trade, refugees, and gloibal warming.

The UN tries to stop gun running & you fuckheads run in circles screaming that the UN is coming for your precious guns.

Face it. You people are the dumbest, most easiest duped people on the plant.
. You actually say these things with a straight face. ???. After what is known that the Demon-crats support and stand for ??? Like I said, you lefties want to set the world a blaze over your loss.

For nothing other than change the subject from his impending impeachment and/or arrest.
Keep wishing and dreaming. That'll make Hillary president.

1q8nut.jpg

I love your ass-hurt tears.

:dance:

^^^^ But but but what about this?

View attachment 165354

View attachment 165352

Oh wait hold on I forgot, President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe :thewave:

View attachment 165353

^^^^ Warning to Hillarybots:

If you watch that video make sure you have plenty of tissues and Play Doh at hand because you'll need both :smoke:

You are a filthy liar.

You are a filthy liar.

Deny that.

Cause "good people" march carrying torches and shouting Nazi slogans.

Forum List

Back