Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Allowing Germans to have a state... Is like allowing a Chimp with a stick to hit people.

Well... Actually way, way worse on Germany.

Chimps never killed so many millions.

Germans simply shouldn't have a right to exist... They're violent, idiotic, incompetent savages who must be dealt with.

Why should Germany be allowed to exist?

"Crickets"

Truth is between Hitler, or Merkel, or Kaiser... Everyone should hate Germans, and seek for their existence to be erased from the future

"Why should Germany be allowed to exist?"

For the same reason that you should be allowed to exist.

"Everyone should hate Germans, and seek for their existence to be erased from the future."

What a Psychopath you are, either up your meds or go back to Stormfront I hear it's up and running again.

Well, you don't seem to care that your GERM-Mans Partitioned Poland... So... Why should I care about the Partitions of Germany?

You said earlier you support the Partitions of Poland, well I support the Partitions of Germany.

The German issue can only be solved when the German state is destroyed.

"well I support the Partitions of Germany."

The European Continent economically is kept afloat by the German economy, so sorry Germany is NEVER going to be Partioned and/or destroyed, 500 million people and their jobs are beholden to the German economy continuing to exist.

Poland is an economically poor nation which is why there are so many Polish in England working as plumbers, taxi drivers etc because they get better money in England than they can ever get in Poland you are not even a Net Contributor to the EU, you are given Welfare handouts from the EU and you are in the same group economically as Bulgaria and Rumania.

"Crickets"

Truth is between Hitler, or Merkel, or Kaiser... Everyone should hate Germans, and seek for their existence to be erased from the future

"Everyone should hate Germans, and seek for their existence to be erased from the future."

What a Psychopath you are, either up your meds or go back to Stormfront I hear it's up and running again.

Well, you don't seem to care that your GERM-Mans Partitioned Poland... So... Why should I care about the Partitions of Germany?

You said earlier you support the Partitions of Poland, well I support the Partitions of Germany.

The European Continent economically is kept afloat by the German economy, so sorry Germany is NEVER going to be Partioned and/or destroyed, 500 million people and their jobs are beholden to the German economy continuing to exist.

Poland is an economically poor nation which is why there are so many Polish in England working as plumbers, taxi drivers etc because they get better money in England than they can ever get in Poland you are not even a Net Contributor to the EU, you are given Welfare handouts you are in the same group economically as Bulgaria and Rumania.

Germans are awful bullying countries to take in Islamic refugees.... To cut funding, or even apply sanctions.

It's a complete utter disgrace, like German savages always has been.

The German people are a complete menace, and have no business existing.

Allowing Germans to have a state... Is like allowing a Chimp with a stick to hit people.

Germans simply shouldn't have a right to exist... They're violent, idiotic, incompetent savages who must be dealt with.

^^^^ You are just Trolling now.

"Crickets"

Poland is an economically poor nation which is why there are so many Polish in England working as plumbers, taxi drivers etc because they get better money in England than they can ever get in Poland you are not even a Net Contributor to the EU, you are given Welfare handouts from the EU and you are in the same group economically as Bulgaria and Rumania.

Down with the EU, and Germany.... It wouldn't matter how much Germans produce.... Germans have been nothing short of a monstrosity... No one killed more White people... Now no-one supports Multiculturalism down White peoples throats worse than Merkel.

German people must vanish from the future.... They've proven they don't deserve the right to exist.

^^^^ You are just Trolling now.

Total truth... Germany is the #1 enemy of White people.... Even worse than Jews, Arabs, you name it.

I would have so much more respect for Europe if they would admit the REAL reason they crawl on their bellies & pimp their daughters before Islam: it's the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-beheading ideology of human rights brutality pure hate on this planet, which has NEVER done anything positive - which has also been declaring war on America since the 1780s Barbary Coast pirates. History has already proven that Europe has never met a Jew-hater or American-hater they wouldn't fellate.

The Germans are pissed that America is doing something that they, themselves, lack the balls to do.

What would that be?
Announcing plans to move the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, to complete the process of recognizing that city as the capital of Israel.
You, like most of your ignorant ilk, confuse courage with stupidity.
Sit down, Princess, you're takin' up way too much oxygen for far too little value...

I would have so much more respect for Europe if they would admit the REAL reason they crawl on their bellies & pimp their daughters before Islam: it's the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-beheading ideology of human rights brutality pure hate on this planet, which has NEVER done anything positive - which has also been declaring war on America since the 1780s Barbary Coast pirates. History has already proven that Europe has never met a Jew-hater or American-hater they wouldn't fellate.

Will as I like you, please get a grip.

...The Germans also hate Americans... The difference is Germans killed 100's of thousands of Americans.... French did not.
No. Germans do not hate Americans. German-Americans are the largest population segment in the United States. They did not want to fight the US in either World War.

If France hates the U.S, so does Germany....

This poll data chart says it all.

Balance-of-Power46.png
France does not hate America, either.

There is a vast difference between how people in other countries view the United States, and how these same people view Donald Trump.

Most of us are just waiting for him to leave office, one way or another. Sooner would be better.

You are not American?

Canadian. I live about a half hour’s drive from the border at Niagara Falls. It’s in my profile.

German "schwein" are so morally repugnant, that pleasing the ultimate Jew-killing bloodbath, Islam, is more important to them than their own innocent daughters. While spewing dehumanizing hatred at Americans as the muslim rape their female relatives. While putting their own citizens in jail for having the wrong opinion of their Jew-killing muslims - once a Nazi always a Nazi My favorite qualities of both England and Russia is that in WWII both annihilated a multi-digit number of krauts.

Any Germans wanna comment on this? I'd be very interested to hear a rational, informed voice on the issue.

Why would someone want to comment on that? It's an incoherent rant from someone off their meds or whatever, it is not worth a response to. Which is why it has not been responded to.

German "schwein" are so morally repugnant, that pleasing the ultimate Jew-killing bloodbath, Islam, is more important to them than their own innocent daughters. While spewing dehumanizing hatred at Americans as the muslim rape their female relatives. While putting their own citizens in jail for having the wrong opinion of their Jew-killing muslims - once a Nazi always a Nazi My favorite qualities of both England and Russia is that in WWII both annihilated a multi-digit number of krauts.
German accommodation to Muslim sensibilities does not stem from anti-Semitism in our modern age.

German accommodation to Muslim sensibilities stems from impotent cowardice.

They admitted hundreds of thousands of Turks during their post-war Rebuilding Era and then stupidly allowed the Turks to stay in large numbers.

That gave Islam the foothold it needed in Germany to bully and browbeat their hosts, as more millions flooded in over the next 30-40 years.

Nowadays, the Germans don't dare act like the Christian Nation that they once were.

And they surrendered their country to former East German communist apparatchiks.

The Germans are what we made them over into - a nation of wussified, pussified scared-$hitless types that wouldn't fight even if forced to.

Metaphorically speaking, we, and the French, and the Russians, and the British, cut their collective Balls off, after 1945.

After 50+ years of living under the American Shield in Europe... nowadays, they're all Bark, and no Bite.
. German guilt over world war two has set them up to be destroyed forever by those who play their guilt against them.

Germans were pretty stupid in WW2...

They got most of their resources from Soviets for their war effort, but then ended up going against their Soviet allies... That was a mistake....

Another big mistake was for Nazi Germany to invaded Poland... Because that provoked Britain, and France to declare war on Germany on Poland's behalf.
Duetschaphobe.

:lol:

Hey, did you hear about the two dumb Polski who got lost while they were hunting in the forest?

Americans are basically the dumb Negroes of Britain, and GERM-Many.

They decide to side with the historic enemies of America like Germans, or Brits, over the historic allies of America like Poles, or French.

The irony is these disgusting Krauts, and Limeys who liter White Trash states of the U.S like the South, and Mid-West.... Tell everyone else to assimilate.... While they hold onto obvious German, or British sentiments like hating Poles, or the French.

What FDR and Truman did to Poland and all of Eastern Europe is unforgivable.

The French well earn the disgust of Americans.
Is it what they did do or what they didn't do?

Real Americans prefer French, and Poles over Germans, and Brits... Unfortunately a lot of Anglo - Saxon, or rather English, German trailer trash liter the country-side of the U.S.A... They tell everyone else to assimilate... But, won't assimilate themselves.
Most American don't know what nationality people are because they are monolingual. Only 25% are bilingual and most of those are immigrants. Among native born American only 1 in 10 can carry on a conversation in a foreign language. So when they hear a family speaking some strange language, they have no idea what they are. They are just foreigners.

WW1 - Russian Civil War - Volga Famine- Holodomor - WW2 should all be called one giant Slavocaust.

Perhaps 100 million + Slavic Christians died due to the actions of Germans, and Jews from these regimes in a matter of 25 or so years.
so the Jews killed Muscovites , Poles, Belarusians, Ukrainians, etc. not Lenin and Georgian gangster KOba? show me coupe of evidences (statistic etc) that Sovok (USSR) was - Israel N2 .

Lenin was part Volga German, part Jewish.

Do I need to say more?

In early 1930's during the height of Stalinist terror........... Jew Genrikh Yagoda controlled the NKVD, Jew Matvei Berman controlled GULAG, Jew Lazar Kaganovich engineered the Holodomor.
So, you hate Germans AND Jews?

Black people?

Native Americans?

How far does your Polak bigotry take you?

Why should I like people whom are rather disgusting in terms of civility, and morality?
You really think there is a correlation between civility/morality and nationality?

If Germany wasn’t Communist Merkel would not have direct control of German Facebook pages.

Most people don't realize that Merkel grew up in Communist East Germany.

"Most people don't realize that Merkel grew up in Communist East Germany."

99.9% of Europeans know this and we have known from the start, it's just 99.9% of Americans don't know she did then again 99.9% of Americans don't know a great deal about anything that happens in the world outside of America, America's Unofficial 51st State of Israel, Canada and Mexico.

Most Americans don't know much of what goes on inside America either.

But you must understand that we never needed to. We were lucky enough to be born into a nation with no hostile neighbors (exempting Mexico for a little while) and all the resources you could ever need. We never really needed to learn other languages for the same reason.

Now, most Americans would like to travel, but can't, because they don't have enough money.

I know but that is very ignorant, it also illustrates why most Americans have no right to make comments then about other nations considering you admit that most Americans are uneducated by CHOICE about the rest of the world.

EG. I don't know anything about Neurosurgery so I wouldn't make comments about whats happening in the world of Neurosurgery.

Most Americans I have read do not even have a passport.

True but foreigners are often butting into our business here at home and telling us what to do / condescending to us. It gets quite annoying, so ...

I don't really have a problem with Europeans, but sometimes, they can be rather arrogant in a special sort of way.

And I would not say they're uneducated by choice. Yeah, you can read books about Europe and other nations/continents, but you don't really know what you're talking about unless you go and see for yourself. And most of us can't afford to do that.
If you travel to a foreign country, you are a representative of your country. If you are pushy and rude, people will assume Americans are pushy and rude. The same is true for foreigners traveling in the US.

Want to know what Foreigners think of the US.

We are doing things RIGHT. YES. Fuck those commies!!!
Germany is not a communist nation, they turn out to vote better than we do.
If Germany wasn’t Communist Merkel would not have direct control of German Facebook pages.

Most people don't realize that Merkel grew up in Communist East Germany.
And most don't realize that Merkel entered politics in the Democratic Awakening movement which was instrumental in forming the first democratic elected government in East Germany which merged into the Christian Democratic Union of which she now serves as Chancellor of Germany.

So? My statement is in fact true. Why do you disagree with known facts?
Didn't say I disagreed. If is fact as far as it goes.
  • Merkle was born in 1954 in Hamburg in then West Germany.
  • She moved to East Germany as an infant when her father, a Lutheran clergyman, received a pastorate in Perleberg.
  • She obtained a doctorate in quantum chemistry in 1986 and worked as a research scientist until 1989.
  • Merkel entered politics in the wake of the Revolution of 1989, and served as a deputy spokesperson for the first democratically elected East German Government.
  • Following reunification in 1990 she was elected to the Bundestag and has been reelected ever since.
  • She has served in a number of position in government and is now Chancellor.

Any Germans wanna comment on this? I'd be very interested to hear a rational, informed voice on the issue.

Why would someone want to comment on that? It's an incoherent rant from someone off their meds or whatever, it is not worth a response to. Which is why it has not been responded to.

Haha!

No. Germans do not hate Americans. German-Americans are the largest population segment in the United States. They did not want to fight the US in either World War.

If France hates the U.S, so does Germany....

This poll data chart says it all.

Balance-of-Power46.png
France does not hate America, either.

There is a vast difference between how people in other countries view the United States, and how these same people view Donald Trump.

Most of us are just waiting for him to leave office, one way or another. Sooner would be better.

You are not American?

Canadian. I live about a half hour’s drive from the border at Niagara Falls. It’s in my profile.

I don't read peoples' profiles. Seems a bit creepy.

I liked the Niagara Falls though. And Toronto was nice from what I remember.

Most Americans don't know much of what goes on inside America either.

But you must understand that we never needed to. We were lucky enough to be born into a nation with no hostile neighbors (exempting Mexico for a little while) and all the resources you could ever need. We never really needed to learn other languages for the same reason.

Now, most Americans would like to travel, but can't, because they don't have enough money.

I know but that is very ignorant, it also illustrates why most Americans have no right to make comments then about other nations considering you admit that most Americans are uneducated by CHOICE about the rest of the world.

EG. I don't know anything about Neurosurgery so I wouldn't make comments about whats happening in the world of Neurosurgery.

Most Americans I have read do not even have a passport.

"True but foreigners are often butting into our business here at home and telling us what to do / condescending to us. It gets quite annoying, so ..."

I don't really have a problem with Europeans, but sometimes, they can be rather arrogant in a special sort of way.

And I would not say they're uneducated by choice. Yeah, you can read books about Europe and other nations/continents, but you don't really know what you're talking about unless you go and see for yourself. And most of us can't afford to do that.

"True but foreigners are often butting into our business here at home and telling us what to do / condescending to us. It gets quite annoying, so ..."

The difference is that when American Governments make decisions it often affects the rest of the world, most often it affects the European Continent in some way, so thats why we make comments and I think we have a right to do so, if an American Government makes a decision and its affecting us that makes it OUR business.

Our nations make decisions that rarely affect the American people, our nations make decisions that either just affect our own nations or in the case of the EU Dictatorship make fucked up decisions that affect our nations, none of these things affect the American nation or the American people, which is why America needs to STFU commenting about nations that have nothing to do with them and as you say most Americans by CHOICE are ignorant and uneducated about most of the rest of the world so WTF do Americans know not a great deal. America needs to concentrate on America and America's Unofficial 51st State of Israel because aside from America Israel is ALL you give a shit about anyhow. As long as America and Israel are okay it's fuck everyone else.

"I don't really have a problem with Europeans, but sometimes, they can be rather arrogant in a special sort of way."

I am arrogant in a special way but I'm also sophisticated and decadent in a European way and all Americans I've met tell me that is endearing, which is good to know.

Even if that's so, it doesn't make it any less annoying when you have people from England, Germany, or France acting like they know more about your country than the people who actually live there do.

"-needs to STFU commenting about nations that have nothing to do with them."

I thought you said decisions made by the U.S. government affect these nations, so how do they have nothing to do with us?

I actually said Americans aren't really ignorant of other countries by choice, but by circumstance. It's hard to give a shit about a place you know you'll probably never get to visit, because you're working 8 - 10 + hours 5 days every week and still barely have enough to get by.

What do Americans know? They know about work. That's for damn sure.

The problem is, the U.S. government is all fucked up, and throughout the decades power has been stripped from the American people. Now we have a narcissistic idiot in the White House, morons, idealogues, and corporate stooges in congress, and a sensationalist media that can't stop pushing agendas, one way or the other ... and there's nothing we can do about it. The game is totally rigged.

So it doesn't really matter what the American people think anymore. We don't actually have any power. Just the billionaires pulling strings and the freaks on Capitol Hill.

I think in general we agree on more than we disagree on re. these topics.

Re. The American Government and power stripped from the American people.

The only way you are going to return your Government to not being corrupt and rotten, is if you return it to how it was when Jefferson, Lincoln, Grant, Jackson etc were American President.

For this you have to remove the Corporate Lobbyists and the Corporate money completely from your entire election process, because they're purchasing not only politicians, but they're purchasing your entire system of Government and those who are elected Head Puppet, which is President, are beholden to only the Corporate Paymasters, the American people mean little in such situations.

You have a document written that begins We The People, your Government is supposed to be Of The People and For The People, it does not state Of The Military Industrial Complex/Goldman Sachs/Exxon Mobile/J.P. Morgan/The Soros Foundation etc and For The Military Industrial Complex/Goldman Sachs/Exxon Mobile/J.P. Morgan/The Soros Foundation etc.

A reasonable observation. More easily said than done, though. Just gotta hope my generation (and X) ends up smarter than the previous ones ...

Forum List

Back