Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

[

We were already hated around the world. Nothing's changed. Now they just have a good excuse to turn on us openly.

Not true. Neo-con whackos like to think that because they like to think they are the underdog and that everyone is out to get them. It gives them excuses for their lack of critical thinking. The US was very much liked under Eisenhower, Kennedy, Ford, Bush 1, Clinton and Obama....

I've already given up on this country. It's doomed.

I was in the US Navy during the Carter regime. I made two tours of the Med, trust me, they have hated us forever.

Theyre just pissed we're putting America first for a change
Yeah. We spent the last 70 years becoming the lone world superpower and richest country in the world... but NOW we're putting America first :rolleyes:

Non sequitur. But germany is pissed because trump wants them to pay their fair share on nato contributions. Is that such a bad thing?

Germany has realized that even the U.S. is susceptible to giving over control to Kim Jong Un style maniacs

I've never heard of the web site in the OP.

Here's the story from Reuters: Germany must stop relying on U.S. for foreign policy: foreign minister

Traditionally close ties between Berlin and Washington have soured since U.S. President Donald Trump took office in January.

Trump is at odds with Germany over Iran and North Korea, has denounced Germany’s trade surplus with the United States, accused Berlin and others of owing vast sums to NATO and worried partners by deciding to ditch the Paris climate accord.

<snip>

Gabriel also warned against ending the nuclear deal with Iran, saying this would increase the risk of war and affect national security, and against any move by the United Stales to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Theyre just pissed we're putting America first for a change
Yeah. We spent the last 70 years becoming the lone world superpower and richest country in the world... but NOW we're putting America first :rolleyes:

Non sequitur. But germany is pissed because trump wants them to pay their fair share on nato contributions. Is that such a bad thing?

Germany has realized that even the U.S. is susceptible to giving over control to Kim Jong Un style maniacs

They would know all about that, wouldn't they?

Germany Denounces The United States Under Trump's Leadership, Releases Historic Statement

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Germany: We no longer recognize the United States as a superpower

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

Talk about fucking up our relationships around the world! Trump has to go!

...because we should care what the Germans think. The people that brought the world Marxism, communism, Nazism, and today they push globalism, progressivism, and multiculturalism. Germans make good engineers and can build things better than most, but they are also the most stubborn and have no common sense.

Surprised that you join in the bashing, you are in Germany now yes? How about you leave and go back to America where you are from if you hate Germanics so much, go back to America.

They DID owe money to the UN. Thats why they paid it...
Fucking hack piece
Trump claimed Germany owed the US money for their defense.

You and he are both hacks.
I thought he was referring to the UN.
How else would they "owe us money"
The UN is one of the few places I agree with Trump!!!! Our allies have not been paying thier fair share and it is high time they do pay their fair share. I am not sure that Geramany is behind paying for that but if they were not behind they would be one of the few!!!!!!

Oh that's okay, Rodrigo Duterte still thinks very highly of Donnie Dangerously.

Besides why woiuld we need a military base in Germany?

Germany has no say in whether or not we have a base there. We have a base there to keep them in line
Wrong.

The Four Powers handed over full sovereignty to Germany in 1990.

They can kick us out any time they please.

Germany has no say in whether or not we have a base there. We have a base there to keep them in line

Pretty disgusting comments in this thread, I'm no fan of Merkel and her insane Open Borders policy but some comments in this thread illustrate what is referred to as The Ugly American.

You know how old that expression is right? Even if we kissed their asses, we would still be the "Ugly Americans". Fuck them.

Germany’s top diplomat has just informed the United States that they no longer see the United States as the ally they once were, saying that leadership from President Donald Trump has led Europe on a path toward nuclear war.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told the Berlin Foreign Policy Forum that Germany would start to go after its own agenda, whether the U.S. likes it or not because the West was losing influence around the world now that Trump is president.

“The U.S. no longer sees the world as a global community but as a fighting arena where everyone has to seek their own advantage,” Gabriel said, according to Deutsche Welle.

“Germany can no longer simply react to U.S. policy but must establish its own position…even after Trump leaves the White House, relations with the U.S. will never be the same.”

Since taking office, Trump has attacked Germany (one of the United State’s closest allies) over Iran and North Korea, has denounced their trade surplus with us (even though it was wildly inaccurate) and accused Germany and other allies in NATO of owing vast amounts of money to the United States. We didn’t even mention the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord, which caused the United States to become the only major country on the planet to not be apart of the deal.

..............//snip

“Germany cannot afford to wait for decisions from Washington, or to merely react to them. We must lay out our own position and make clear to our allies where the limits of our solidarity are reached,” Gabriel said in the speech, excerpts of which had been published by Sueddeutsche Zeitung ahead of time.

FUCK GERMANY

In fact fuck everyone but OUR CITIZENS.

What’s most laughable in all of this is that Donald Trump is fucking US citizens first. Hence the attempt to repeal the ACA and the current bill to cut taxes for the wealthy on the backs of working people.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

They DID owe money to the UN. Thats why they paid it...
Fucking hack piece
Trump claimed Germany owed the US money for their defense.

You and he are both hacks.
I thought he was referring to the UN.
How else would they "owe us money"
The UN is one of the few places I agree with Trump!!!! Our allies have not been paying thier fair share and it is high time they do pay their fair share. I am not sure that Geramany is behind paying for that but if they were not behind they would be one of the few!!!!!!

The UN is a Neo-Marxist organisation, every Western nation should withdraw from the UN and let it collapse.

Pretty disgusting comments in this thread, I'm no fan of Merkel and her insane Open Borders policy but some comments in this thread illustrate what is referred to as The Ugly American.
We are getting ugly on most threads now a days!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why I like the non controversal ones like what are you listening to? Thanks for that Lucy, I am not sure you were the OP but you are all over it and I enjoyed it.

..............//snip

...because we should care what the Germans think. The people that brought the world Marxism, communism, Nazism, and today they push globalism, progressivism, and multiculturalism. Germans make good engineers and can build things better than most, but they are also the most stubborn and have no common sense.

Surprised that you join in the bashing, you are in Germany now yes? How about you leave and go back to America where you are from if you hate Germanics so much, go back to America.
:lol:

I am enjoying some schadenfreude as Drumpf's friends turn on you.

Forum List

Back