Germany: 50% sympathize with Pegida

The rise of German hate...the world should pay attention.

Not "hate", Nutz, it's called 'concern'.
That's what they said pre-holocaust.

Yeah, because that's like...totally the same thing...
Pretty much, yes. Neo-Nazi's rioting under the guise of of a righteous cause...recruiting more filth to rape, murder and pillage like the good old days.
It is disturbing, we must agree on that.
But it is far different than the Nazis regime although it does share few points, but the bottom line is - its not.

Pretty much, yes. Neo-Nazi's rioting under the guise of of a righteous cause...recruiting more filth to rape, murder and pillage like the good old days.
The Wehrmacht was a decorous army with a lower crime rate than the todays German society.

The rise of German hate...the world should pay attention.

But it is far different than the Nazis regime although it does share few points, but the bottom line is - its not.
I wouldn't be too quick to jump on the German bandwagon. They are savages that are responsible for some of the most horrific human tragedies known to mankind. Any 'like' behavior in the 21st Century is disturbing.

I wouldn't be too quick to jump on the German bandwagon. They are savages that are responsible for some of the most horrific human tragedies known to mankind. Any 'like' behavior in the 21st Century is disturbing.
Have you not something else to say?

I think I have made it clear that we should NEVER trust a German...especially if they are protesting and carrying on like Nazis of the past.

I think I have made it clear that we should NEVER trust a German...especially if they are protesting and carrying on like Nazis of the past.
You made clear that you think you should not trust Germans. Many times.

Oh so because of the past, you choose to seal the Germans into a stereo type of evilness forever eh ? This is the same crap some try to play out or do right here in America over slavery, but it doesn't work because people are smarter than that.

Hey generations pass, and they have a tendency of evolving over time, but you fear that no one ever evolves, and so you must keep watch for all of us because we are to dumb to do it for ourselves eh ? Let me guess, you are lib and/or a progressive right ?

Oh so because of the past, you choose to seal the Germans into a stereo type of evilness forever eh ? This is the same crap some try to play out or do right here in America over slavery, but it doesn't work because people are smarter than that.

Hey generations pass, and they have a tendency of evolving over time, but you fear that no one ever evolves, and so you must keep watch for all of us because we are to dumb to do it for ourselves eh ? Let me guess, you are lib and/or a progressive right ?
Slavery is much different than a united effort to kill all of the Jews and try to take over the world - TWICE!

No evolution for the Germans when they still wear swastikas and try to hide it by claiming it is anti-terrorist. Germans are evil...period. .

So, opposing the Islamists who would love to implement a second Holocaust is what actually makes a person some sort of Nazi to you?

Can you possibly be THAT confused?
Do you realize how many arms the Germans sell to muslims? Did you know, the Scud missiles Hussein used to attack Israel were German. The Germans never stopped their anti-Jew effort. They are just incognito now. Learn history!

This hasn't got anything to do with events leading up to WWII. This is about the here and now.
We have to pay attention to what the German people are capable of. They have already proven they are a hate filled people capable of killing 10's of millions and capable of starting horrific wars.[/QUOTE]

Not exyctly as many as the USA.

[

Do you realize how many arms the Germans sell to muslims? Did you know, the Scud missiles Hussein used to attack Israel were German. The Germans never stopped their anti-Jew effort. They are just incognito now. Learn history!

Actually this is a blunt lie. YOU built up Saddam, YOU drove him into the war aginst Chomeinis Iran.
The Scuds are a Soviet model, by the way.

This hasn't got anything to do with events leading up to WWII. This is about the here and now.
We have to pay attention to what the German people are capable of. They have already proven they are a hate filled people capable of killing 10's of millions and capable of starting horrific wars.

Not exyctly as many as the USA.[/QUOTE]
Typical German...denying the holocaust and the German war machine in the early 20th Century.

[

Actually this is a blunt lie. YOU built up Saddam, YOU drove him into the war aginst Chomeinis Iran.
The Scuds are a Soviet model, by the way.
You are very ignorant of the truth. Do yourself a favor and search for my Public Service Announcements about Germany on this forum...you will find proof that the Germans sell weapons to terrorists and have not given up on their effort to kill the Jews.

Those Scud missiles used by Hussein, German technology and parts enabled them to be able to reach Israel.

Forum List

Back