Germans didn't start WW1?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

Austrians (German) declare war on Serbia, Tsar Nicholas II (German too from the House of Oldenberg) then declares war on Austrians (German)
so then Germany declares war on Russia.

That's how WW1 started...... 35 million White people killed by Germans, and their Chimp outs.

I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

Austrians (German) declare war on Serbia, Tsar Nicholas II (German too from the House of Oldenberg) then declares war on Austrians (German)

That's how WW1 started...... 35 million White people killed by Germans, and their Chimp outs.
Actually both were nephews to Queen Victoria by your logic doesn't that mean it could just as easily be claimed that the Brits start it? The complexities of the causes of WW1 are so far reaching that boiling it down too it's the Germans' fault, is both simplistic not to mention plain wrong.

I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

Actually both were nephews to Queen Victoria by your logic doesn't that mean it could just as easily be claimed that the Brits start it? The complexities of the causes of WW1 are so far reaching that boiling it down too it's the Germans' fault, is both simplistic not to mention plain wrong.
It is not complex at all.

It is the ruling class doing what they have done for 10,000 years.

• Banned
I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

Queen Victoria was also of a German royal family....The House of Hanover.

I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

Anti-German propaganda.

I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

^^^^ This is an ignorant and stupid OP, you are an uneducated peasant. You should just go back to Stormfront I heard it's up and running again there you are surrounded by people who are as ignorant and uneducated as you are.

We had a right to declare war:

upload_2017-12-6_11-32-12.png

upload_2017-12-6_11-33-59.png

upload_2017-12-6_11-33-2.png

upload_2017-12-6_11-35-25.png

upload_2017-12-6_11-35-56.png

Yet another war for nothing.

Like Afghanistan and Iraq and Vietnam and what's America's next war is it going to be Iran or Lebanon and most Americans will wave the flag and cheer it on.

We had a right to declare war, most of America's wars are for what reason? Iraq, Vietnam for example no reason for either of those wars.

• Banned
I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

^^^^ This is an ignorant and stupid OP, you are an uneducated peasant. You should just go back to Stormfront I heard it's up and running again there you are surrounded by people who are as ignorant and uneducated as you are.

View attachment 164518

View attachment 164520

View attachment 164519

View attachment 164522

View attachment 164523

I don't think it's disputable that almost all of Europe was under control of German royalty at the time of WW1........

I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

View attachment 164518

View attachment 164520

View attachment 164519

View attachment 164522

View attachment 164523

I don't think it's disputable that almost all of Europe was under control of German royalty at the time of WW1........

That is not what we are discussing, we are discussing your ignorant and uneducated OP.

Also half of Poland in 1939 still did not have adequate roads and sanitation until we got there and put it there for you, half of Poland were literally peasants. Why don't you attack the British and French instead or something your constant and ignorant anti-Germanic posts are getting more ignorant each time.

I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

During WWI they changed the name to The House of Windsor..

Yet another war for nothing.

Like Afghanistan and Iraq and Vietnam and what's America's next war is it going to be Iran or Lebanon and most Americans will wave the flag and cheer it on.

We had a right to declare war, most of America's wars are for what reason? Iraq, Vietnam for example no reason for either of those wars.
Nearly all of America's wars were wars of aggression resulting in lots of death and destruction, but also lost rights for Americans.

I suspect the ruling class and the Military Industry Complex that owns them, want war with North Korea.

Last edited:
I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

View attachment 164518

View attachment 164520

View attachment 164519

View attachment 164522

View attachment 164523

That is not what we are discussing, we are discussing your ignorant and uneducated OP.

Also half of Poland in 1939 still did not have adequate roads and sanitation until we got there and put it there for you, half of Poland were literally peasants. Why don't you attack the British and French instead or something your constant and ignorant anti-Germanic posts are getting more ignorant each time.

How would Poland having roads, or not somehow change that Germans are violent savages who started WW1?

Fact is first mass of blacktopped roads in Austria, if not the whole of the World came from Polish Galicia due to Ignacy Lukasiewicz Oil Refineries making for mass production of Asphalt.

But, yeah Poland's economy was behind, because Germans for over 100 years oppressed Poland, denied Poles education, and promoted Germans over Poles in Poland.... Same held true for Russia lead by German House of Oldenberg royalty "Tsars"

Germanisation of Poles during the Partitions - Wikipedia

Russification - Wikipedia

I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

you are an uneducated peasant.

Yeah, I'm such a "Peasant" coming from a household worth $1.4 million in net worth and an income of over $200,000 a year.

Polish Americans are in much better shape than German Americans, in income, in college education, in IQ scores etc.

It kind of proves Poles are superior over Germans under equal circumstances.

I hear this sometimes.

How do you figure?

During WWI they changed the name to The House of Windsor..

Anglo-Saxons aren't related to Germans?

Anglo - Saxons or English - Germans are something of a looting, shooting brigade...

Poland, home of asphalt and CARS...

Germans are the real thieves.

Nazi plunder - Wikipedia
We have a joke. A sentence with three lies.

A honest Pole drives in his own car to work.

Poles joke in response to German maniacs.

Germans say you'll find your car in Poland.

Poles say you'll find your furniture, art, books, and everything else in Germany, that Nazis looted.
Only one Pole, you. It´s not even funny.

Forum List

Back