German Scientist; NASA has Fiddled with Climate Data on 'Unbelievable' Scale

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The Truth will OUT.

German Professor: NASA Has Fiddled Climate Data On 'Unbelievable' Scale

A German professor has confirmed what skeptics from Britain to the US have long suspected: that NASA’s Goddard Institute of Space Studies has largely invented “global warming” by tampering with the raw temperature data records.
Professor Dr. Friedrich Karl Ewert is a retired geologist and data computation expert. He has painstakingly examined and tabulated all NASA GISS’s temperature data series, taken from 1153 stations and going back to 1881. His conclusion: that if you look at the raw data, as opposed to NASA’s revisions, you’ll find that since 1940 the planet has been cooling, not warming.

This stuff is finally escaping into the general population and the Warmistas hate it, which pleases me more than winning the lottery.

Bbbbut the left will claim they are not "REAL" scientists. "REAL" scientists ALL know globull warming is real....anything else is junk science...you know like fabricating and manipulating data.

Technically------I am a SCIENTIST-----in fact since I have an advanced degree---
------you guys can call me a "professor"

Technically------I am a SCIENTIST-----in fact since I have an advanced degree---
------you guys can call me a "professor"

what is so funny jimbowieknife ? legally am entitled to the honorific
title------DOCTOR-----based on academic credentials------you can all me "MA'AM" if you are a military veteran

Obama has told us that the debate is over.

Something like 90 per cent of Climatologists say there is Global Warming---now Climate Change after it inconveniently quit Warming for the last two decades).

That ends the argument, say Obama.

The fact that something like 90% of the Climatologists won't get new funding, government grants, bonuses, croney largess---if they don't find Global Warming/Climate Change is of no relevance whatsoever.

Holland is big time Green. Tesla loves Holland. They have more electric cars on the road than anybody...and it just came out that in Holland Coal was being used to generate the electricity for the electric cars....and the net result was MORE pollution than if all the cars ran on gasoline.

Fuck Pinheaded Liberal Experts who get paid to lie to the Citizens.

Cue accusations that these scientists are shills for the oil companies...3...2...1....

Cue accusations that these scientists are shills for the oil companies...3...2...1....
ISnt it interesting too how these Dhimicrat hacks support the Obamy Regime keeping suboenaed documents from Congressional investigations and oversight?

NOAA is REFUSING to hand over documents to the oversight committee and the Dhimmi's fully support them! They want to wreck the power of Congress and we unfortunately support this by re-electing the lame asses who allow it from the GOP side.

The Truth will OUT.

German Professor: NASA Has Fiddled Climate Data On 'Unbelievable' Scale

A German professor has confirmed what skeptics from Britain to the US have long suspected: that NASA’s Goddard Institute of Space Studies has largely invented “global warming” by tampering with the raw temperature data records.
Professor Dr. Friedrich Karl Ewert is a retired geologist and data computation expert. He has painstakingly examined and tabulated all NASA GISS’s temperature data series, taken from 1153 stations and going back to 1881. His conclusion: that if you look at the raw data, as opposed to NASA’s revisions, you’ll find that since 1940 the planet has been cooling, not warming.

You will not get many responses to this. Which is telling unto itself. The liberals and those so attached to global warming do not want to hear anyone or anything telling them they may be wrong.

But I also want to mention (I know you are no fan of Catholicism) that this makes the pope human, not infallible on matters that are not of faith and morals --- which is what the Catholic Church always taught. I love this pope, but he is dead wrong (imo) to emphasize global warming and the environment as such a major concern of our time and resources.

But I also want to mention (I know you are no fan of Catholicism) that this makes the pope human, not infallible on matters that are not of faith and morals --- which is what the Catholic Church always taught. I love this pope, but he is dead wrong (imo) to emphasize global warming and the environment as such a major concern of our time and resources.
The only time the Pope is infallible is when he makes a declaration 'ex Cathedra' which means he is issuing a document that has been gone over many times by most if not all the Cardinals and he makes a final well considered decision that brings the issue to a conclusion.

Yes, however the Pope still needs a pencil to do his cross word puzzles. :)

Papal Infallibility | Catholic Answers
Some ask how popes can be infallible if some of them lived scandalously. This objection of course, illustrates the common confusion between infallibility and impeccability. There is no guarantee that popes won’t sin or give bad example. (The truly remarkable thing is the great degree of sanctity found in the papacy throughout history; the "bad popes" stand out precisely because they are so rare.)

Other people wonder how infallibility could exist if some popes disagreed with others. This, too, shows an inaccurate understanding of infallibility, which applies only to solemn, official teachings on faith and morals, not to disciplinary decisions or even to unofficial comments on faith and morals. A pope’s private theological opinions are not infallible, only what he solemnly defines is considered to be infallible teaching.

Forum List

Back