‘Hitler was right:’ Florida community stunned after Nazi sympathizer randomly attacks Jewish teen

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
‘Hitler was right:’ Florida community stunned after Nazi sympathizer randomly attacks Jewish teen

"Hey, Why didnt he just get over it?" - says the asshole

19-year-old rabbinical student was attacked in Boca Raton, Florida on Saturday by a man who said Jews belong in concentration camps and that “Hitler was right.”

According to WPTV Channel 5, the unnamed student was walking on 2nd Avenue when a man rode by on a bicycle and said, “Jews should go back to Auschwitz. Hitler was right.”

The student reportedly responded, “Why don’t you come back here and say that?”

The man on the bike rode up to the student and repeated his statement. Blows were exchanged and the student was knocked to the ground, striking his forehead on the pavement before his attacker rode away.

“I’m doing better. It was just a little bit nerve-wracking having someone scream at me these things,” the student told Channel 5. He is studying to become a rabbi at Boca Raton’s Chabad Center.

“I think the community is a very great community, a very welcoming community,” the student said by phone. “And I think this was definitely a one-time incident.”

snip*

The suspect in the attack is described as a “white male, about 20 years old, 6′ feet tall, 160 pounds with blonde or light brown hair in a crew cut style and no facial hair. The suspect was wearing a light yellow shirt, navy jeans and dark shoes. He was riding a dark blue Schwinn mountain bike.”

Anyone with information about the crime is asked to contact Detective Michelle Macy at (561) 620-6222 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.

Was Hitler right or wrong? It matters not. He`s still kicking Carson`s ass in the polls.

Gee sounds like the jew wanted to fight. This is not even news worthy, esp when kids overweight are being bullied everyday in schools. The jew should of just ignored it, but now

here it is on the news. Really tired how they magnify anti Semitism and keep it alive. Half of it ever really happens , and or they do it themselves just to keep anti semtism going.

19-year-old rabbinical student was attacked in Boca Raton, Florida on Saturday by a man who said Jews belong in concentration camps and that “Hitler was right.”

According to WPTV Channel 5, the unnamed student was walking on 2nd Avenue when a man rode by on a bicycle and said, “Jews should go back to Auschwitz. Hitler was right.”

The man on the bike rode up to the student and repeated his statement. Blows were exchanged and the student was knocked to the ground, striking his forehead on the pavement before his attacker rode away.

“I’m doing better. It was just a little bit nerve-wracking having someone scream at me these things,” the student told Channel 5. He is studying to become a rabbi at Boca Raton’s Chabad Center.

“I think the community is a very great community, a very welcoming community,” the student said by phone. “And I think this was definitely a one-time incident.”

snip*

The suspect in the attack is described as a “white male, about 20 years old, 6′ feet tall, 160 pounds with blonde or light brown hair in a crew cut style and no facial hair. The suspect was wearing a light yellow shirt, navy jeans and dark shoes. He was riding a dark blue Schwinn mountain bike.”

Anyone with information about the crime is asked to contact Detective Michelle Macy at (561) 620-6222 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.

Good for the kid who called on the antisemite asshole, I hope his face looks worse than his victim.

snip*

Good for the kid who called on the antisemite asshole, I hope his face looks worse than his victim.
The Jew probably lied to get sympathy. They all do it. None of them can be trusted.

atwUAtA.jpg

The kid beat the anti-semite badly.

OK, who on the Board has some really bad facial bruises?

Steve?

Penelope?

Forum List

Back