German nurse admits murdering 100 patients by giving them drug-induced heart attacks

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
German nurse admits murdering 100 patients by giving them drug-induced heart attacks so he could show off to colleagues

A German nurse has admitted murdering 100 patients by giving them drug-induced heart attacks so he could bring them back to life.

Niels Hoegel is already serving a life sentence for two murders and was in court today to answer charges that he killed scores more while working at two hospitals in Germany.

Prosecutors said the 41-year-old’s motive was to impress colleagues by trying to resuscitate the same patients he had attacked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is terrible. I can't imagine a medical professional injuring, or killing, on purpose. Absolutely crazy stuff.

I have heard that Germany has a growing immigrant problem.
I wonder how many of the immigrants have killed 100 Germans?

• Banned
Germans want to blame immigrants for crime; what about the Germans that kill their own?

German nurse admits murdering 100 patients by giving them drug-induced heart attacks so he could show off to colleagues

A German nurse has admitted murdering 100 patients by giving them drug-induced heart attacks so he could bring them back to life.

Niels Hoegel is already serving a life sentence for two murders and was in court today to answer charges that he killed scores more while working at two hospitals in Germany.

Prosecutors said the 41-year-old’s motive was to impress colleagues by trying to resuscitate the same patients he had attacked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is terrible. I can't imagine a medical professional injuring, or killing, on purpose. Absolutely crazy stuff.

Let me guess...Trump is to blame

• Banned

:9:

You're the dick you'll never have

• Banned

well, I have been told I was fortunate as far as my anatomy is concerned; thanks for recognizing my dick is so big & thanks for sucking

well, I have been told I was fortunate as far as my anatomy is concerned; thanks for recognizing my dick is so big & thanks for sucking
well, I have been told I was fortunate as far as my anatomy is concerned;
Told by who...the voices inside your head
thanks for recognizing my dick is so big & thanks for sucking
You, being a big dick, is all I gave you credit for.
And, thanks but, no thanks...
I wouldn't suck your dick with your mouth

Another angel of death. We had that guy in Cincinatti that admited to over one hundred but they suspect him of several hundred. They say there is no such thing as monsters but they are wrong.

Forum List

Back