German Government worries about Islamophobia after muslim refugee rapes & kills woman

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The German government has reacted to the shocking news about a Muslim migrant who raped and killed a 19-year-old woman by warning that it would be watching Facebook posts carefully for instances of Islamophobia.

German Government Worries About Islamophobia After Muslim Refugee Rapes & Kills Woman

This is going on across the globe, but msm has been keeping a lid on most of it. One of the ways it is getting out though is alternative media, and those who post the videos on this issues. People overseas who use to support this are finding they do not want this at all.
They are seeing women raped, killed and so on. Wait until it happens in America. The sad part is most trendy's are to stupid to admit this is the cause. We have already had a few incidents of this occuring.

Germany is yet another wimp sheeple culture just like the UK, France, Canada, Australia, etc. where people have no gun rights to defend themselves.

Germany has no freedom of speech, and their media is nothing but propaganda, just like pre-WWII. The Germans do what their told, so most comply with this idiotic notion that they need to accommodate Muslims and their barbaric ways.

Germany's asinine policies have lead to two world wars in the past, hopefully the people here and the rest of Europe will wake up and not let them do it again.

BTW she was daughter of high EU official whoeither thought his family wouldnt be impacted,,,,,or being unable to think for himself blindly believed whatever he was told about islamophobes.........I couldnt sleep if I was her father......if I hadnt warned her......she worked at refugee center so she must have seen what goes on........so unnecessary.......just collateral damage in war on civilization

BTW she was daughter of high EU official whoeither thought his family wouldnt be impacted,,,,,or being unable to think for himself blindly believed whatever he was told about islamophobes.........I couldnt sleep if I was her father......if I hadnt warned her......she worked at refugee center so she must have seen what goes on........so unnecessary.......just collateral damage in war on civilization

EMULATION OF AL NABI (pbuh)

If they had any brains the German Govt. would kick every Muslim out of their country and not let any more in.

If they do nothing this will continue to happen and they might have a Paris, Nice or San Bernardino as well.

Their people have no weapons. Can't defend themselves and the police, like police everywhere, a reactive, not proactive.

More Germans are going to die unless the Govt. gets its head out of its ass and acts.

Forum List

Back