German Far-Right Leader: We Need A Right To Bear Arms

somebody should explain to the krout, the people already have the right to bear arms, they've merely abdicated.

Sadly, We Europeans do need to be armed now.

Where are you at Tilly?
I'm in Englandistan :)

Hopefully your not in Birmingham or Luton.

I love visiting England . Trying to make another trip in October for the bengals game.
No, I'm not in either of those places. I visited Birmingham a few yrs ago via the canal network. They have some lovely architecture and a great museum which had an excellent Egypt exhibition at the time. Sadly, you could be forgiven for thinking you are in Pakistan in some areas, and I didn't feel very comfortable during the times I was on my own. My better half had been there before and couldn't believe the apparent change in demographics.

Sadly, We Europeans do need to be armed now.

Where are you at Tilly?
I'm in Englandistan :)

Hopefully your not in Birmingham or Luton.

I love visiting England . Trying to make another trip in October for the bengals game.
No, I'm not in either of those places. I visited Birmingham a few yrs ago via the canal network. They have some lovely architecture and a great museum which had an excellent Egypt exhibition at the time. Sadly, you could be forgiven for thinking you are in Pakistan in some areas, and I didn't feel very comfortable during the times I was on my own. My better half had been there before and couldn't believe the apparent change in demographics.

Yes I have been to Birmingham twice before to visit some friends. When we do go the England most of our time is spent in Portsmouth as that is where our friends live now.

I agree. There could even be civil war in the future.

Also interesting:
Germans told to stockpile food and water for civil defence - BBC News

Yeah I doubt we see actual violence but there is a political movement coming. That's no doubt.

The good and decent people are just tired of being lorded over by globalists.
Once security of supply is gone, violence will replace it. Not only will some Germans wake up but there are also millions of migrants. Large migrant families will have hunger and will compete with the other Hartz IV recipients, of which many are alone.

FALLING FROM A HIGH 75% April 2015 MERKEL approval now stands at 43% AUGUST

Forum List

Back