German company Rheinmetall wants to deliver 88 tanks to Nazi-Ukraine

ivan, vote here

ps

They’d blow themselves up and blame Russia.
yes, ivan in your wet dreams
the reality :

any comment on this ?

This is not a joke. Its indeed 88 tanks.

More and more it becomes very interesting that Nazis like you or Le Pen in France support Wladimir Putin. Le Pen got a lot of money from Putin. What had been the influence of the Russians in the last decade(s) on the extremist right wing movements in the western world?

Last edited:
ivan, vote here

ps

I think your sources failed to inform you that Ukraine is losing.

Here:

And here:

Last edited:
More and more it becomes very interesting that Nazis like you or Le Pen in France support Wladimir Putin. Le Pen got a lot of money from Putin. What had been the influence of the Russians in the last decade(s) on the extremist right wing movements in the western world?
Why should one discuss this issue with somebody who doesn´t know the difference between right winger and nazi? Whose world is black and white?
You guys again cry around she got money from Putin, while creating and bolstering oppositions in various countries? Far right, even fascist opposition in Venezuela, nazi-opposition in Ukraine, Islamist terrorist opposition in Syria. You are the fucking nazis here, time to realize that and shut up.

Why should one discuss this issue with somebody who doesn´t know the difference between right winger and nazi?

You are a Nazi. You showed this very clear in many of your comments in the last years here in this forum.

Whose world is black and white?

The world of the gray army.

¿We guys?

again cry around she got money from Putin,

She got money from Putin - millions!

while creating and bolstering oppositions in various countries?

Do I do so? That's new to me.

Far right, even fascist opposition in Venezuela, nazi-opposition in Ukraine, Islamist terrorist opposition in Syria. You are the fucking nazis here, time to realize that and shut up.

Nazi - you know very well that you are not able to convince me from your nonsense. Don't try to be more stupid than stupid.

Last edited:
Weird. The Clintons got a lot of money from the Russians. Are they Nazis too?

Everything else aside, it's disgraceful to allow a beautiful country to be destroyed and its people massacred.
Well that’s what the new Ukrainian government has been doing in the Donbas region since 2014.

Those people just want their independence from the corrupt Kiev government. But you Nazis would rather execute them, so now we have a war.

Day of unconsciousness.
By a majority vote in parliament, the germans rejected the initiative of the Left party to assign the name "Liberation Day" and the status "Memorial Day" on May 8.
Or maybe this day, as it should be, called The day of signing unconditional surrender?
FRfm_BmXoAAzAqP

Forum List

Back