German-Americans the biggest ethnic group by far

The big difference between Latin Americans and people from the rest of the world was demonstrated during WW1 and WW2. Latinos felt absolutely no responsibility for protecting the people around the globe. They still feel that way. And this will make them good Americans?

Cultures change but Latin America is still stuck in the mud of its own creation. All nations around the world, except tiny pacific islanders and Latin America, have advanced their civilizations. Latinos prefer to blame the United States for everything rather than fix it themselves.

This is almost too stupid to respond.

- World War I had nothing to do with Latin America or with protecting anything, why the fuck would we get involved with it? The US got involved with it at the final hour despite the fact that the vast majority of people were against involvement. The only reason "the rest of the world" (another false assumption) was involved is because almost the entire rest of the world was dominated by Britain and France's colonial empires.

- Nearly all the countries in Latin America declared war on Hitler and the Japanese within months of Pearl Harbor.

- As for protecting people around the globe, please give it a break. Tremendous job you jingoists are doing "protecting" Iraqis and Afghans for the past 10 years. Mexico should probably go ahead and pick a smaller brown country to bomb, say, Tajikistan to "protect" it, like you guys do. :lol: good job "protecting" Vietnam, and the Philippines and Cuba, and Guatemala, and Nicaragua. With friends like you...

- More mythical shit from people who just don't know the facts. South America has been one of the fastest growing regions in the world for the past decade. Brazil has become an economic powerhouse, lifting millions of people out of poverty and finally breaking away from Washington's tutelage and growing at 7.5% last year to the US's 2.8 - along with Paraguay (15%), Argentina (9%), Peru (9%), Panama (8.5%), Uruguay (8.5%), etc. 30 years ago the entire place was riddled with dictatorships (mostly backed and supported by the US government, another example of your kind "protection"), not so the case today.

In any case, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I dunno if you've been reading the news lately, but if anyone's "stuck in the mud of their own creation" it's you.

Epsilon Delta, I agree with alot of what you have to say here bro, Not everything, but alot. You need to get over your hatred for America though. Without America, South America (I include central America and Mexico with that) would be German, Spanish, Russian or Chinese by now. You know it, and I know it brother. Don't think for a second that those nations would be so decent towards your culture.

Is America ruled by Internationalist gangsters? = Yes. Do the people that they rule like me represent me? = No. That's what you people on the outside world need to understand. Other than the braindead robot slaves, most of us are sick and fucking tired of what these Globalists are doing in the name of The U.S.A. If you're gonna understand anything, please understand that. Yeah sure, you might see a few screaming androids on the mass media sewer pipe, but that's all staged. Most of us are at the end of our rope with these bottomfeeding carpetbaggers. We have had enough!

Why didn't you list Chile? Now there is a massive economic power in South America. Trust me I know, I have been there. But yeah, People don't realize how far South America has gone in regards to economic growth. That's only because most people are ignorant and don't research the facts, they just watch C.N.N or Fox News.

Some advice though my friend ok? Those nations down south who have gotten into bed with Red China, If you actually believe that it's a good thing, then you're gravely mistaken for your peoples future. Know this, If America ever vanishes from the World stage, Red China will make the spanish inquisition look like a holiday at the park for South America. ~BH

:eek:

ME? Hate America?! You misread me, man! I don't hate the US in the least. I don't hate any country or any people. It's not like people voted to overthrow foreign governments or conduct political assassinations. I can only hate individuals in power and the institutions that incentivize them to behave the way they do. I harbour no hate towards the American people, if anything I believe many have been mislead, and recognize that many more, probably most, do not agree with this sort of power-tripping behavior. Great people, literature, art, movies, great stuff out of the States, it's sad to see it go, if that's in fact occurring.

As far as the "without the US..." well, I disagree, but let's not get bogged down on an alternative history discussion. It doesn't go down well in these regions to suggest we should be thankful of our former Imperial master because other Imperial masters "could have been worse." By the other hand, I am entirely unconcerned with Red China. We just switched diplomatic recognition from Taiwan a few years ago, and it's been good. China may have it's own long list of horrible crimes, but it's their neighbors and their own people who should be very concerned. All the way here across the Pacific, China's looking pretty swell, giving up lots of investment and picking up a lot of demand. Not sure how long it will last, their authoritarian structure and serious economic overheating could come crashing down any time now. But in all seriousness the "threat of Red China" is overplayed.

Chile is doing phenomenally, though, that's for sure. 7.5% last year, but I think it's been the fastest growing when taking the whole decade into account. It's an excellent example for the rest of the region, especially since they've been tackling the growing inequality.

Either way, sorry for giving you the impression that I hate the US or hate Americans. I actually used to live there when I was young, still have many friends there. They're excellent people. The crimes the US used to commit in this region are a function of the enormous military power possessed by the State, not because of the people.

This is almost too stupid to respond.

- World War I had nothing to do with Latin America or with protecting anything, why the fuck would we get involved with it? The US got involved with it at the final hour despite the fact that the vast majority of people were against involvement. The only reason "the rest of the world" (another false assumption) was involved is because almost the entire rest of the world was dominated by Britain and France's colonial empires.

- Nearly all the countries in Latin America declared war on Hitler and the Japanese within months of Pearl Harbor.

- As for protecting people around the globe, please give it a break. Tremendous job you jingoists are doing "protecting" Iraqis and Afghans for the past 10 years. Mexico should probably go ahead and pick a smaller brown country to bomb, say, Tajikistan to "protect" it, like you guys do. :lol: good job "protecting" Vietnam, and the Philippines and Cuba, and Guatemala, and Nicaragua. With friends like you...

- More mythical shit from people who just don't know the facts. South America has been one of the fastest growing regions in the world for the past decade. Brazil has become an economic powerhouse, lifting millions of people out of poverty and finally breaking away from Washington's tutelage and growing at 7.5% last year to the US's 2.8 - along with Paraguay (15%), Argentina (9%), Peru (9%), Panama (8.5%), Uruguay (8.5%), etc. 30 years ago the entire place was riddled with dictatorships (mostly backed and supported by the US government, another example of your kind "protection"), not so the case today.

In any case, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I dunno if you've been reading the news lately, but if anyone's "stuck in the mud of their own creation" it's you.

Epsilon Delta, I agree with alot of what you have to say here bro, Not everything, but alot. You need to get over your hatred for America though. Without America, South America (I include central America and Mexico with that) would be German, Spanish, Russian or Chinese by now. You know it, and I know it brother. Don't think for a second that those nations would be so decent towards your culture.

Is America ruled by Internationalist gangsters? = Yes. Do the people that they rule like me represent me? = No. That's what you people on the outside world need to understand. Other than the braindead robot slaves, most of us are sick and fucking tired of what these Globalists are doing in the name of The U.S.A. If you're gonna understand anything, please understand that. Yeah sure, you might see a few screaming androids on the mass media sewer pipe, but that's all staged. Most of us are at the end of our rope with these bottomfeeding carpetbaggers. We have had enough!

Why didn't you list Chile? Now there is a massive economic power in South America. Trust me I know, I have been there. But yeah, People don't realize how far South America has gone in regards to economic growth. That's only because most people are ignorant and don't research the facts, they just watch C.N.N or Fox News.

Some advice though my friend ok? Those nations down south who have gotten into bed with Red China, If you actually believe that it's a good thing, then you're gravely mistaken for your peoples future. Know this, If America ever vanishes from the World stage, Red China will make the spanish inquisition look like a holiday at the park for South America. ~BH

:eek:

ME? Hate America?! You misread me, man! I don't hate the US in the least. I don't hate any country or any people. It's not like people voted to overthrow foreign governments or conduct political assassinations. I can only hate individuals in power and the institutions that incentivize them to behave the way they do. I harbour no hate towards the American people, if anything I believe many have been mislead, and recognize that many more, probably most, do not agree with this sort of power-tripping behavior. Great people, literature, art, movies, great stuff out of the States, it's sad to see it go, if that's in fact occurring.

As far as the "without the US..." well, I disagree, but let's not get bogged down on an alternative history discussion. It doesn't go down well in these regions to suggest we should be thankful of our former Imperial master because other Imperial masters "could have been worse." By the other hand, I am entirely unconcerned with Red China. We just switched diplomatic recognition from Taiwan a few years ago, and it's been good. China may have it's own long list of horrible crimes, but it's their neighbors and their own people who should be very concerned. All the way here across the Pacific, China's looking pretty swell, giving up lots of investment and picking up a lot of demand. Not sure how long it will last, their authoritarian structure and serious economic overheating could come crashing down any time now. But in all seriousness the "threat of Red China" is overplayed.

Chile is doing phenomenally, though, that's for sure. 7.5% last year, but I think it's been the fastest growing when taking the whole decade into account. It's an excellent example for the rest of the region, especially since they've been tackling the growing inequality.

Either way, sorry for giving you the impression that I hate the US or hate Americans. I actually used to live there when I was young, still have many friends there. They're excellent people. The crimes the US used to commit in this region are a function of the enormous military power possessed by the State, not because of the people.

That's ok brother. If I misunderstood your position, Then I apologize as well. I still think that you might want to keep an eye on Red China's intentions in South America though. Either way, I enjoy discussing these issues with reasonable people like yourself. ~BH

Forum List

Back