Gephardt endorses Kerry

I have one question? How does a guy go from bashing another fellows head in to shouting words of support for him in just a few short weeks???? These democrats are really starting to act strange.....

Originally posted by jon_forward
I have one question? How does a guy go from bashing another fellows head in to shouting words of support for him in just a few short weeks???? These democrats are really starting to act strange.....

It's the way they always act....towards those who are loyal to the power structure of the DNC.

The insiders will unite to ensure that Dean is toast...they've pretty much succeeded on that account.

Unlikely. Gephardt's shot at the Executive Branch has come and gone. At this point, the best he can hope for is to be at the big table in the DNC.

I voted for Kerry in our state primary last Tuesday, and I think he will make a great president, but any of the candidates would be a major improvement over dubya. As for how you go from attacking to endorsing...welcome to the wonderful world of primaries. If you ask any active member of either the Republicans or Democrats they'll tell you they hate primaries. They'd rather be able to choose candidates within the party structure, rather than by public votes. This is especially true in states where you have open primaries (where you don't have to register as a party member, you just say what ballot you want when you go to vote).

acludem

I guess out of the possible dems he is the best of the bunch, but a better president than Bush, I have my serious doubts !

Personally I would like to see neither one president, but a real conservative instead !

Forum List

Back