Georgia School Superintendent Resign After Being Caught Threatening To Kill Black Workers

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/super...-slurs-threatened-to-kill-black-workers-suit/

So a school administrator (Geye Hamby, pronounced Guy, not Gay..shrugs) was forced to resign last week when tapes were released of him going on a racist tirade in which he threatened to kill black workers saying "F*** that n-word, I’ll kill these N-words— shoot that N-word if they let me.”

These tapes came about due to a lawsuit filed by a paraprofessional who worked for the district 18 years before being wrongfully fired. According to the lawsuit, Hamby told her he wanted her to tell him in advance what she planned to say during future school board and city commission meetings. Up until this point, this could be written off as a disgruntled employee but these audio recordings makes her case seem a lot more believable.

There are more and more incidents of local and state level government officials being exposed for making racist comments such as a couple of GOP chairpersons resigning after they were caught defending white nationalist speakers and most recently the Pennsylvania GOP official who resigned after calling NFL players ignorant overpaid blacks and baboons who should go back to Africa. Is this something that Obama should be held responsible for? Also, is it worth a person losing their job just because they happened to think blacks are inferior baboons or if they get pissed and threaten to kill a bunch of black workers -- is it worth being fired? After all, what about black on black crime???

Do you realize how ignorant it sounds when you say "the N word"? Don't you realize that all that does is make people say ****** in their head? " N word....oh, he means ******." Ridiculous. As far as your post, he got what he asked for. He should be prosecuted, if it's even true. As far as defending "white nationalist speakers", why should you lose your job for that? Only commie fascist scum would support that.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/super...-slurs-threatened-to-kill-black-workers-suit/

So a school administrator (Geye Hamby, pronounced Guy, not Gay..shrugs) was forced to resign last week when tapes were released of him going on a racist tirade in which he threatened to kill black workers saying "F*** that n-word, I’ll kill these N-words— shoot that N-word if they let me.”

These tapes came about due to a lawsuit filed by a paraprofessional who worked for the district 18 years before being wrongfully fired. According to the lawsuit, Hamby told her he wanted her to tell him in advance what she planned to say during future school board and city commission meetings. Up until this point, this could be written off as a disgruntled employee but these audio recordings makes her case seem a lot more believable.

There are more and more incidents of local and state level government officials being exposed for making racist comments such as a couple of GOP chairpersons resigning after they were caught defending white nationalist speakers and most recently the Pennsylvania GOP official who resigned after calling NFL players ignorant overpaid blacks and baboons who should go back to Africa. Is this something that Obama should be held responsible for? Also, is it worth a person losing their job just because they happened to think blacks are inferior baboons or if they get pissed and threaten to kill a bunch of black workers -- is it worth being fired? After all, what about black on black crime???
He has a bright future in the GOP should he choose to run for office.

Do you realize how ignorant it sounds when you say "the N word"? Don't you realize that all that does is make people say ****** in their head? " N word....oh, he means ******." Ridiculous. As far as your post, he got what he asked for. He should be prosecuted, if it's even true. As far as defending "white nationalist speakers", why should you lose your job for that? Only commie fascist scum would support that.
Do you realize I am quoting the ignorant racist who said it?

As for white nationalists, most of them are fascists - but I don't expect you to understand that.

I also noticed a person saying "even if its true" -- despite the fact the person is on tape saying it and has since resigned -- yes, its true...no, he shouldn't be charged for it, we are use to these threats.

As for white nationalists, most of them are fascists - but I don't expect you to understand that.
Proving what, exactly?

If he said "N word", what's the problem? That is the acceptable way to say the word without being offensive, right?

You think people should lose their job for defending fascists?

And you can bet, Geye Hamby "really" means it.

He didn't just say the "N" word. He was talking about killing these people. There's a slight difference there.

If he said "N word", what's the problem? That is the acceptable way to say the word without being offensive, right?
The problem is, it's racist, which was used in the work place. And worst of all, he threatened to kill them. So, do you want to explain to us all how that isn't a problem?

He didn't just say the "N" word. He was talking about killing these people. There's a slight difference there.
So are you too stupid to see where I said he should be prosecuted?

The problem is, it's racist, which was used in the work place. And worst of all, he threatened to kill them. So, do you want to explain to us all how that isn't a problem?
If the "N word" is racist, why do we use it in place of the real word?

Why? They don't support racists. But you knew that.

Why? They don't support racists. But you knew that.
Of course they do. You living under a rock? :cuckoo:

Idiot

Thank you. I thought he mentioned the guy was on a tirade against "THE n-word"

Repeat after me biff:

Forum List

Back