Georgia judge suspended for illuminating behavior of Antifa and ISIS tearing down statues

If this judge fails to defend his 1st Amendment rights in court...are regular citizens screwed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
And now the political persecutions begin for not conforming with leftist political correctness. If they succeed in violating a judge's first amendment rights...they can violate all of us.

Georgia judge suspended for comparing removal of Confederate monuments to ISIS actions

A judge in Gwinnett County, Georgia has been suspended for comparing those taking down Confederate monuments to the terrorist group Islamic State. There has been a nationwide push across the US to remove Confederate symbols from public squares.
“The nut cases tearing down monuments are equivalent to ISIS destroying history,” Judge Jim Hinkle wrote on Facebook Tuesday, the same day protesters in Durham, North Carolina toppled a statue honoring Confederate soldiers.

“I have suspended Judge Hinkle effective immediately while I consider the appropriate final action,” Gwinnett County Chief Magistrate Judge Kristina Hammer Blum told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (AJC) Tuesday.

Hinkle told the AJC he didn’t “see anything controversial” about the posts.

“But you know, with the way things are going in the world today, I guess everything’s controversial,” he told the outlet.

Gwinnett judge suspended after posts about Confederate monuments

The New Multicutural Nazis are on the march.

I don't even have an appropriate term for The Leftist Fascists. Just pure EVIL.

These people are Pathological Liars and Pathologically full of hatred and they are growing in numbers and fanaticism more and more each day!

The scariest Part is that they control the media just like The Nazis did before they took over Germany!

There has to be a new term to describe the Left.

Today they burnt a 100 year old carved bust of Abraham Lincoln in Chicago. Sad.

I hope I am right with God when my number is called. Because I can see America Developing their own Brand of Liberal Jihadists and becoming increasingly violent and dangerous.

I can even foresee them allying with Islamic Jihadists if they can.

Strange times we live in. Hatred like I have never seen.

Last edited:
The New Mulricutural Nazis are on the march.

I don't even have an appropriate term for The Leftist Fascists.

These people are Pathological Liars and Pathologocally full of hatred and they are growing in numbers and fanaticism more and more each day!

The scariest Part is that they control the media just like The Nazis did before they took over Germany!

Today they burnt a 100 year old carved bust of Abraham Lincoln in Chicago.
More and more Democrats are going to jail every day.

Several people also lost their jobs today when lefties contacted their employers.

So begins the age of political persecution.

Please bring back Mccarthy, let's persecute the communists instead.

The Leftist Witch Hunt is Expanding.
Soon they will have their own Krystallnacht.

Evil Prevails in the last days brother so don't count on that.

That's what ushers The Return in.

Hatred spreads like a plague, and sin, lies, corruption become virtues not vices.

War becomes the norm not the exception.

The stench reaches God's nostrils and he returns in righteous anger to make war with the god of this world.

And then comes Judgment Day when the smoke clears.

The New Mulricutural Nazis are on the march.

I don't even have an appropriate term for The Leftist Fascists.

These people are Pathological Liars and Pathologocally full of hatred and they are growing in numbers and fanaticism more and more each day!

Today they burnt a 100 year old carved bust of Abraham Lincoln in Chicago.
More and more Democrats are going to jail every day.

Last edited:
Several people also lost their jobs today when lefties contacted their employers.

So begins the age of political persecution.

Please bring back Mccarthy, let's persecute the communists instead.

The employers didn't want to fire these employees because of a political disagreement but because the antifa left threatened to burn the businesses down.

They will give it some time and then these people will go back to work.

Forum List

Back