George Zimmerman: The Police Video.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Just saw it. There are no obvious signs of struggle to his face or clothing. His nose is not swollen and actually it appears to be sort of pug in the profile. There are no obvious contusions to his head. And his head is shaved. The guy is not pudgy..quite the opposite..it looks like he works out.

His story..thus far..does not check out.

You now have a video that doesn't indicate a struggle. Perhaps it's time to hold a seance to get the spirit of Trayvon Martin to tell us what really happened.

You now have a video that doesn't indicate a struggle. Perhaps it's time to hold a seance to get the spirit of Trayvon Martin to tell us what really happened.

There was no struggle, Trayvon was scared of this guy. This gun toting thug.

I can't really tell if he had been in a fight or not from the video. From the distance of the camera and the angle it would be impossible to see scratches and even drops of blood on the clothes.

I cannot make any reasonable conclusions from the video. Of course some people see what they want to see or not see and that is why eye witnesses cannot be believed.

Last edited:
House Dems hold panel on Trayvon Martin shooting...
:doubt:
House panel seeks regulations, reviews in Trayvon's death
27 Mar.`12 - Want review of gun laws, neighbohood watch groups, and social status of black men
WASHINGTON – Congress should investigate gun laws, the lack of regulations on local neighborhood watch groups and the social status of black men and boys, a group of House Democrats said Tuesday at a forum spurred by the shooting last month of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Florida. Trayvon Martin's parents were at the Capitol Hill panel, which also debated racial profiling, hate crimes and "Stand Your Ground" self-defense laws. "The debate over the terrible tragedy of Trayvon Martin has captured the sympathy and the attention of the entire nation," said Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., the ranking Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, who convened the panel.

Trayvon's parents, Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, thanked lawmakers for the national focus on their son's death. The family's attorney, Benjamin Crump, accompanied them. "He's sadly missed, and we'll continue to fight for justice for him," Tracy Martin said of his son. The case underscored the lack of clear standards on how to investigate incidents involving claims of self-defense, said Rep. Corrine Brown, a Florida Democrat who represents Sanford, the city where the shooting occurred. Brown lauded the Justice Department investigation now underway and said of the controversy, "I don't know whether it's incompetent, it's a coverup or if it's all of the above."

George Zimmerman, 28, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot Trayvon, has not been charged with a crime. That did not sit well with Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Fla. "Trayvon Martin was murdered in Sanford, Fla.," Wilson said. "No arrests have been made, and, in my opinion, an arrest should be made, and I will not rest until an arrest is made." Wilson said she will introduce legislation to establish a federal commission to study the social status of African-American men and boys. "I am tired of burying young black boys. I have buried too many. Cried too many tears. Attended too many funerals and it is unnecessary," Wilson said.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, said she was working on a bill that would require mandatory registration for neighborhood watch programs. The federal government needs to review "Stand Your Ground" laws enacted in Florida and elsewhere that allow a person to use deadly force without an obligation to retreat if they believe their life is threatened, Jackson Lee said. She suggested the problem lies with the law itself and not the police department. Dan Gross, president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, said the case highlights the role the nation's gun lobby has played in enacting "Stand Your Ground" laws, and he questioned Florida's system.

Source

See also:

N. Miami students protesting Trayvon case walk out of school, then ransack a drug store
3.28.1 - Students in Trayvon Martin walkout damage drugstore
About 100 students who walked out of class at North Miami Beach Senior High School in honor of Trayvon Martin, the Miami Gardens teenager who was shot to death last month in Sanford, ended up ransacking a Walgreens drugstore, breaking displays and merchandise, North Miami Beach police said.

The students walked out of school about 11 a.m. Friday in an otherwise peaceful demonstration, according to a statement emailed by police.

Walgreens surveillance cameras rolled as the students flooded the store and ran through the aisles. At one point, the school’s assistant principal entered the store to try to get the students to leave. They soon begin streaming out of the store and back into the street.

Police and store officials this week were not sure whether anything was stolen because the ransacking was not caught by the cameras, according to police. The students caused about $150 worth of damage in broken shelving and merchandise, officials said.

Read more here: Students in Trayvon Martin walkout damage drugstore - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

If you ever get jury duty.... for the sake of justice, please find an excuse to not participate.

Uhm no. I am a very reasonable person. Zimmerman's lies are coming back to bite him with the onset of the video. There is a lot you can understand about how that kid was murdered if you take everything we now know into consideration.

You believe that a kid with some skittles and ice tea said to Zimmerman, you're gonna die tonight and then starts fighting with him? Ok. :cuckoo: There was no struggle for the gun and the boy was trying to get away. Zimmerman said on the audio that they always get away...

I hope he doesn't commit suicide, I want him charged seriously and convicted.

Just saw it. There are no obvious signs of struggle to his face or clothing. His nose is not swollen and actually it appears to be sort of pug in the profile. There are no obvious contusions to his head. And his head is shaved. The guy is not pudgy..quite the opposite..it looks like he works out.

And yet, the police reports available say he received medical treatment at the scene. Go figure.

And yet, the police reports available say he received medical treatment at the scene. Go figure.

No bandages, no blood, no grass stains. You have to think about this one for sure.

If you ever get jury duty.... for the sake of justice, please find an excuse to not participate.

Uhm no. I am a very reasonable person. Zimmerman's lies are coming back to bite him with the onset of the video. There is a lot you can understand about how that kid was murdered if you take everything we now know into consideration.

You believe that a kid with some skittles and ice tea said to Zimmerman, you're gonna die tonight and then starts fighting with him? Ok. :cuckoo: There was no struggle for the gun and the boy was trying to get away. Zimmerman said on the audio that they always get away...

Uhm, no.... you're prejudging a situation.... you've just admitted that by saying you want him tried and convicted. How the fuck can you want him convicted when you have not heard ALL the evidence? Again, stay off the jury, Sarah... people like you are a danger to our process.

I've never said Zimmerman is innocent, only that he is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.... not by the media.

There is a lot we know about the incident.... however, there is a lot we do not know. I personally lean towards having ALL the facts before I find anyone guilty.

No bandages, no blood, no grass stains. You have to think about this one for sure.

So, everyone is lying? The Police, the EMTs, the eye witness? Yea.... I buy that. Not. Unlike you, I will not find someone guilty based on the race of the victim. I'll wait until we hear ALL the evidence. I'm anal like that.

Uhm, no.... you're prejudging a situation.... you've just admitted that by saying you want him tried and convicted. How the fuck can you want him convicted when you have not heard ALL the evidence? Again, stay off the jury, Sarah... people like you are a danger to our process.

I've never said Zimmerman is innocent, only that he is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law.... not by the media.

There is a lot we know about the incident.... however, there is a lot we do not know. I personally lean towards having ALL the facts before I find anyone guilty.

Aren't you just the fair and balanced posterette. :D Not.

So, everyone is lying? The Police, the EMTs, the eye witness? Yea.... I buy that. Not. Unlike you, I will not find someone guilty based on the race of the victim. I'll wait until we hear ALL the evidence. I'm anal like that.

Good for you, girl! Zimmerman probably gave that kid the exact same chance.

be careful what you wish for...

if Zimmerman is brought up on charges, it's entirely possible that a jury will acquit him...

if Zimmerman is acquitted, there will blood in the streets...

mebbe the best thing for all would be if Zimmerman commited suicide before the case went to trial...

be careful what you wish for...

if Zimmerman is brought up on charges, it's entirely possible that a jury will acquit him...

if Zimmerman is acquitted, there will blood in the streets...

mebbe the best thing for all would be if Zimmerman commited suicide before the case went to trial...

I cannot agree. Zimmerman is a human being, who erred.

Sooooo, I guess, the only way a woman can claim rape is if she is battered and bruised to a significant extent eh?

No obvious bandages to the head or tape/packing on the nose? Hope this all makes more sense when the investigation is completed.

Forum List

Back