Back later to check to see if there are any threads besides Zimmerman ones.

Fairly unbalanced it seems to me.
I am tired of hearing all the arguments ans suppositions, etc.
I will wait for the legal decisions.

There are 5,286 threads about Zimmerman/Martin, I have yet to see one that doesn't degenerate into one side or the other screaming about racism, politicizing a ethnic minority murder or other redundancies. :eusa_boohoo:

But the good news is the Final Four is happening, the race for the NBA Playoffs heating up and baseball season has started. So, there's plenty of action on sports forums.:clap2:

You mean you don't feel like playing amateur police and amateur prosecutor and amateur lawyer and amateur judge all in one? What's wrong with you? Watch 24 CSI-episodes in succession and get back to us in the morning!

This is precisely the kind of issues that this board loves.

Anything having to do with RACE.

You mean you don't feel like playing amateur police and amateur prosecutor and amateur lawyer and amateur judge all in one? What's wrong with you? Watch 24 CSI-episodes in succession and get back to us in the morning!

Ahh now it becomes clearer to me about the fascination the mass public has with this case.
Unlike the majority of Americans I do not watch NCIS, criminal minds, etc.
Programming by the tube....

Well it seems that Zimmerman/Trayvon is most all that is still going on so back later maybe.

race is all the right wants to talk about here.

yet they dont want to seem to talk about the fact that the republican party has worked for decades to keep black voters from voting.

Sheesh...

I just unsubscribed to all the zimmerman threads that were in my user CP.....i agree its a bit too much especially since both liberals and conservatives are abusing this tragedy to try and make political gains for their respective viewpoints.

Just arrest zimmerman and let the court decide if his actions were protected by the laws on the books or not...its not our job on the USMB, the media's job, or the police department's job...its the judge/jury's job.

A kid is dead, that is enough to move forward legally in my opinion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back