George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

That’s a lot of nonsense to cover for the fact that you got caught making shit up that you couldn’t even prove.
Fact: Martin was caught with women's jewelry.
Fact: Martin was also in possession of a tool commonly used in burglaries
Fact: Martin said "somebody gave them to me"
Fact: The school suspended him

Now, you can choose to believe that it was all a big misunderstanding. You can choose to believe that somebody gave him valuables...for no reason.

On the other hand, I can choose to believe that he was caught with women's jewelry and a burglary tool because he actually stole that jewelry. The fact that his excuse was "somebody gave it to me" makes me even MORE suspicious. The only explanation that would have been worse is telling them that aliens came down from the sky and left them on the open desert.

My inferences are supported by the circumstances. I am allowed to NOT believe the guy suspected of theft when he says "I dindo nuffin."

Your inferences require you to believe that someone, out of the goodness of his/her heart, benevolently donated said women's jewelry to Martin's college fund.

I don't need to prove anything else. Circumstantial evidence is still evidence. It may offer an opportunity to raise reasonable doubt, but I don't have to judge that thug on the reasonable doubt standard.

HE was a fucking THUG. Either way, he was beating the shit out of Zimmerman and was justifiably gunned down for it.

You don't like it because you don't like the outcome. You hate the fact that self defense with a fire arm works and is justified.

Cry.

Again, beating someone up does not necessarily make one a thug.
It does when you prevent their escape by siting on them. And you continue to beat the shit out of them after such a beating is no longer necessary to overcome the threat.
If someone hits you, but you’re the better fighter so you beat them up, you’re not a thug.
You are when you not only beat them up, but you continue beating on them long after their defeat is made clear. Moreso when you prevent their escape. That is the very definition of a thug.

Now I KNOW you have ZERO martial arts experience, based on that comment

Who said Martin had martial arts experience?

That’s a lot of nonsense to cover for the fact that you got caught making shit up that you couldn’t even prove.
Fact: Martin was caught with women's jewelry.
Fact: Martin was also in possession of a tool commonly used in burglaries
Fact: Martin said "somebody gave them to me"
Fact: The school suspended him

Now, you can choose to believe that it was all a big misunderstanding. You can choose to believe that somebody gave him valuables...for no reason.

On the other hand, I can choose to believe that he was caught with women's jewelry and a burglary tool because he actually stole that jewelry. The fact that his excuse was "somebody gave it to me" makes me even MORE suspicious. The only explanation that would have been worse is telling them that aliens came down from the sky and left them on the open desert.

My inferences are supported by the circumstances. I am allowed to NOT believe the guy suspected of theft when he says "I dindo nuffin."

Your inferences require you to believe that someone, out of the goodness of his/her heart, benevolently donated said women's jewelry to Martin's college fund.

I don't need to prove anything else. Circumstantial evidence is still evidence. It may offer an opportunity to raise reasonable doubt, but I don't have to judge that thug on the reasonable doubt standard.

HE was a fucking THUG. Either way, he was beating the shit out of Zimmerman and was justifiably gunned down for it.

You don't like it because you don't like the outcome. You hate the fact that self defense with a fire arm works and is justified.

Cry.

LOLOL

He had a screwdriver on him.

<smh>

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You should be more careful when you project it’s others who are the dumbfuck.

You didn’t say there were clear skies, you said clear skies were forecast...

”The forecast said clear skies.”
Forecasts can be wrong.
BUT, YOU WOULD NOT BE WRONG IN AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMING THAT THIS FORECAST WAS CORRECT, WOULD YOU?

WHAT EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED TO YOU THAT INDICATED THAT THE FORECAST WAS WRONG? NOTHING. YOU MADE THAT SHIT UP!!! AND YOU BLAME ME FOR MAKING SHIT UP.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

LOLOL

<smh>
hnm.

Why would someone have a screwdriver at school (illegal)?

What can one do with a screwdriver (other than use it as a weapon at school)?

Do you even bother to think about this shit, or are you so pro-Martin that NOTHING will convince you that he was ANYTHING but a sweet little innocent 6-year-old skipping home from the store with his candy and lollypops?

1. Unknown person matching a criminal's description in a gated community? Plenty of justification to follow and report.

2. Zimmerman was reckless. That is not a legally nor morally wrong, and does not justify violence.

3. According to lib theory, your homophobia means YOU are the gay one.

4. You support punishing a man who committed the "crime" of defending himself, and you are a liberal.
"Plenty of justification to follow and report."

As a member of the neighborhood watch, there was no justification to follow as members are instructed to observe and report only; not put themselves into harm's way.

IN point two, I agreed that Zimmerman was reckless, and then went on to point out that that was not legally or morally wrong and did not justify violence.

Zimmerman's recklessness, was not a crime, nor a justification for violent "self defense".
Good for you — there was still no justification to follow Martin. Police train Neighborhood Watch members to not do that. That’s why the 911 dispatcher tried to get Zimmerman to stop following Martin.

To this day Zimmerman is used as an example of what an armed citizen should not do. Due to the fact that Florida is the land of all that’s retarded, (Casey Anthony being another example) Zimmerman walked. We even had a similar case here about a year after that, the shooter even had video and he got sentenced to 20 years. Meh, Zimmerman May have got away with murder, but he really didn’t. Wonder what he does for a job now? Maybe Sean Hannity can do a show and help him out.

Zimmeman was a little reckless, but did nothing legally, or morally wrong.

Not in Flori-duh. They said the same thing about Casey Anthony. I mean, any state who will let a woman off for killing her children is a state that should not be used in the same sentence as “moral”. He was a dumbass. Still seems to be a dumb ass.

Not in Flori-duh. They said the same thing about Casey Anthony. I mean, any state who will let a woman off for killing her children is a state that should not be used in the same sentence as “moral”. He was a dumbass. Still seems to be a dumb ass.
but, not a murderer and acted properly in self defense when he SMOKED that thug.

:dance:

Ding Dong, Trayvon's dead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

(does that piss you?)

Do you even know how big of a moron you are?
I believe I have effectively demonstrated that YOU are the fucking moron.

I never said Zimmerman wasn’t justified in using deadly force. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
So, your beef is with me calling him a thug?

So, what? He's was a thug. He was not a thug.

He was acting in a way that justified him getting his ass smoked.

At least we can agree on that point.

:dunno:

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You should be more careful when you project it’s others who are the dumbfuck.

You didn’t say there were clear skies, you said clear skies were forecast...

”The forecast said clear skies.”
Forecasts can be wrong.
BUT, YOU WOULD NOT BE WRONG IN AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMING THAT THIS FORECAST WAS CORRECT, WOULD YOU?

WHAT EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED TO YOU THAT INDICATED THAT THE FORECAST WAS WRONG? NOTHING. YOU MADE THAT SHIT UP!!! AND YOU BLAME ME FOR MAKING SHIT UP.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
You appear deranged again. :cuckoo:

Oh, and I don’t check out weather reports because they’re wrong so often.

And the lawn being wet would be a good indication the forecast was wrong.

LOLOL

Look at that... you’re an imbecile and deranged.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

<smh>
hnm.

Why would someone have a screwdriver at school (illegal)?

What can one do with a screwdriver (other than use it as a weapon at school)?

Do you even bother to think about this shit, or are you so pro-Martin that NOTHING will convince you that he was ANYTHING but a sweet little innocent 6-year-old skipping home from the store with his candy and lollypops?

Who knows? You sure don’t. Not that that stops your imagination from making shit up.

but, not a murderer and acted properly in self defense when he SMOKED that thug.

(does that piss you?)

Meanwhile, poor Mr. Z can’t even get any action online. That’s bad to because I don’t know a single persons who can’t go online and get laid.

(does that piss you?)

Why do you think being an asshole pisses anyone off? :dunno:

If anything, it makes people pity you.

LOLOL

You have completely missed the entire point of that discussion.

I was demonstrating a PROPER INFERENCE, not getting into a discussion about the accuracy of weather reports.

inference

In the law of evidence, a truth or proposition drawn from another that is supposed or admitted to be true. A process of reasoning by which a fact or proposition sought to be established is deduced as a logical consequence from other facts, or a state of facts, already proved or admitted. A logical and reasonable conclusion of a fact not presented by direct evidence but which, by process of logic and reason, a trier of fact may conclude exists from the established facts. Inferences are deductions or conclusions that with reason and common sense lead the jury to draw from facts which have been established by the evidence in the case.

Once again, I have to spell it out for you.

Do you even know how big of a moron you are?
I believe I have effectively demonstrated that YOU are the fucking moron.

I never said Zimmerman wasn’t justified in using deadly force. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
So, your beef is with me calling him a thug?

So, what? He's was a thug. He was not a thug.

He was acting in a way that justified him getting his ass smoked.

At least we can agree on that point.

:dunno:

”I believe I have effectively demonstrated that YOU are the fucking moron.”

LOLOL

I have no doubt you b’lieve that. :lol:

But then, you also b’lieve a wet lawn can’t mean it rained on a day forecast for clear skies.

:lmao:

LOLOL

You have completely missed the entire point of that discussion.

I was demonstrating a PROPER INFERENCE, not getting into a discussion about the accuracy of weather reports.

inference

In the law of evidence, a truth or proposition drawn from another that is supposed or admitted to be true. A process of reasoning by which a fact or proposition sought to be established is deduced as a logical consequence from other facts, or a state of facts, already proved or admitted. A logical and reasonable conclusion of a fact not presented by direct evidence but which, by process of logic and reason, a trier of fact may conclude exists from the established facts. Inferences are deductions or conclusions that with reason and common sense lead the jury to draw from facts which have been established by the evidence in the case.

Once again, I have to spell it out for you.

LOLOL

Is that supposed to show you aren’t an imbecile who appeared deranged in that post?

Forum List

Back